Mike Tyson Mysteries

does Mike Tyson understand that this show is making fun of him? or has he been punched in the head too many times

>does Mike Tyson understand that this show is making fun of him?

It seems like he's making fun with them.

he probably knows this show mocks him and just goes along with it.

The dude has his own cartoon, he's the coolest guy in cool town in his world right now because he's doing something, he's out there and it's GOOD. He's in on the joke but hell yeah it's not like he doesn't give them a stream of material to work with.

He doesn't care.

he's also a convicted rapist and violent criminal yet people give him a free pass cause he's retarded now?

I'm sure he's happy to have income
I'm sure his agent is happy that he has income.

It's a pretty good show and cartoon Mike is a comedic badass.
Honestly, that sounds like the argument of someone that irrationally hates him.

This is one of the few shows left that still gives off that classic early adult swim vibe.

I never felt like it was making fun of him. It's just a silly cartoon.

He's probably out of fucks to give one way or another, but it's an interesting way to stay relevant in some capacity while also getting a cartoon of yourself with your name on it.

Celebrities of any kind do far dumber and not nearly as comedic things for attention constantly, and anything that isn't live action on adult swim is already on the right track to being worthwhile.

Why would he care? The guy's pushing 50.
I'm sure he looks back and shakes his head on a lot of things said and done.
Might as well make light of it

honestly, i saw commercials for it. didn't interest me

then the one with the snow white shit came on. jesus that shit was funny

i remember reading his comments about trump and laughing my ass off because of how much it sounded like something he would say in the cartoon

I only watch it for Norm

I've never cared about boxing, but after becoming a fan of this show I saw a few interviews with him.

Honestly, the cartoon version of him is a pretty accurate representation. He's a strange guy.

If we gave every black person shit for being a rapist and violent criminal we'd be giving a lot of shit

It takes advantage of the fact that it's the most retarded idea for a show in the history of mankind and is incredibly enjoyable

What was your favorite episode?

Probably the one with the serial killer and the psychologist's wife.

Or the one where he keeps killing astronomers.

Honestly it feels like Tyson just asked if he can have a show involving "a talking pidgeon like scooby doo, an asian girl, and ghosts or some shit"
It is retarded and just kinda runs with it.

Either this one or the astronomer one.

When Mike stands on a table.

theres also the chance he has a sense of humour.

well, yeah. why the fuck would ANYONE ask mike fucking tyson to either take care of their baby or solve mysteries? much less with a talking fucking bird and the ghost of the guy who basically killed Oscar Wilde

on top of that, the shit at the end where they do the jackie chan adventures shit always reminds me how strange mike is

The one where Tyson poisons every one

That would've been a good Mother's Day episode.

Ewwww

>to flee the Tyson curse one rushes out to find safety
>gets run over by Mike seconds later

I loved the serial killer one because of how so out of their depth they were. Their reactions to the murder was the best.

>Ewwww
Hey it made the mother happy and that is all that matterer

Considering he does his own voice over, and makes a live appearance at the end of each episode, I would presume that he's in on the joke, and approves of the scripts. (Nice dubs)

I'll give you the violent and criminal part, although I'd argue that to be a fighter needs you to be that. But at this point, the rape charge is seen as pretty fucking shady.

He's just more secure in his manhood than yourself.

You mean his niggerhood

Um, he has a good sense of humor. Besides the show doesn't emulate his personal life at all. He has no adopted Asian daughter or talking pidgeon or gay ghost. Instead he's married with a few kids.

I'm sorry but a woman doesn't go to a man's room late at night to play monopoly alone. That shit still doesn't make sense.

though he dormer occasionally make fun of his old life like his mountain lion

I sure he means manhood since Mike doesn't have to denigrate people to feel better about himself.

Well, even the pigeon thing does that.

When are we getting an episode guest starring Evander Holyfield?

I think he's laughing with us, especially since it's a completely fictionalised Mike Tyson.

He's gained a lot of humility (or at least seems to) from his time as a poor wretch after his fighting days. He did a reality show following around the public speaking circuit and he seems at peace with his past stupidity. In one episode he met with Evander Holyfield for the first time since "the bite" and it chronicled a signing he did where he took photos with fans. Pretty much every fan wanted to pose like they were about to punch him and he was mocking like he was about to take a bite out of their ear. He commented on the event saying it's embarrassing and humiliating to look back on, but he's happy he gave so many people something to look back on that makes them laugh, even if it's at his expense.

What are you talking about? I'm not sure what any of this has to do with manhood anyway.

All girls lie about rape.

The one where that guy is loses all his weight.
It shifts so quickly.
I was dead on the ground rolling dying by the end.