If you hate A you should hate B for the very same reasons...

If you hate A you should hate B for the very same reasons. Thinking they are different means you are a fucking blind fanboy or a paid off shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm sorry you're still salty over BvS.

One acted zany and "uh oh he's unhinged!" and the other acted like a normal person.

Motivation and acting put Zemo so far ahead of this Luthor that it's shameful you even made the comparison to begin with.

What if you already hated Jesse Eisenberg?

>One acted zany and "uh oh he's unhinged!" and the other acted like a normal person.
If I wanted "normal" I would not be watching a Superhero movie

Yes you would. You'd watch them no matter what you wanted because they're the big thing to watch now.

I've hated him since Scott pilgrim and Now You See Me, but i can still see both were fucking retarded

What would I give for Eisenlex to be like Sockless Zemo.

Jesse Eisenberg wasn't in Scott Pilgrim.

He wasn't in Scott Pilgrim though

While I agree that they filled the same role, they had different personalities all together. It's not like comparing Tom Holland to Andrew Garfield where one is a copy paste of another, they both acted differently.

I do.

half whispering monotone voice isn't acting

An unhealthy obsession over Jolly Ranchers and urine isn't acting either.

Well yeah, I dislike Zemo

but he was a smaller part of Civil War than Lex was for BvS

>If you hate A you should hate B for the very same reasons. Thinking they are different means you are a fucking blind fanboy or a paid off shill.

Jars of urine count:

Civil War: 0
BvS: 1

He is the whole reason anything happened in the movie with Jigsaw tier plot convenience

One is iconic and part of the cultural lexicon the other is a popular villain within comic circles. It makes sense why one was more well received than the other.

I guess that they are very different as to what their characters used to be.

One scene of him being an intentional weirdo and another of him mocking a woman by throwing her words back at her before he kills her is hardly an unhealthy obsession.

lex is one of the most iconic villains in media. zemo bambino is not. any villain could have been used with zimo's name slapped on it and only real comic fans would hate. nobody cared who the mandarin was. people care who lex is.

and the same for Lex

I like Jesse's portrayal.
I just think his plan is dumb as fuck.

>Sokovia Accords
>Zemo made Avengers 2 happen

First, this is bait.

>One was a turbo-autist projecting all manner of bullshit onto his enemy, and his plot is just to try and confirm all the autistic shit that he's projecting
>One was an obsessive person who planned and carried out a surprisingly complicated revenge scheme, despite the whole movie carrying a shitty Philosophy 101 understanding of ethics and stupid reasons for blaming the heroes

Zemo's plan looked to have more adaptability and his end goal of splitting up the avengers was pulled off much better than zany lex's retarded ass plans. Zemo's keikaku was very much kept in tact for this movie.

Lex at the end of BvS left me thinking he's a massive retard that is lucky to be alive who's plan made no sense.

Zemo has me wanting Thunderbolts.

Just because you're a sheep doesn't mean everyone is. I didn't watch Twilight either, faggot.

Lex bombed congress, was immediately called out on failing to frame supes
>Zemo bombed the UN fooled everyone into thinking it was Bucky
Also jar of piss I guess

Lex kidnapped Supes's mom and didn't factor in that Bats's mom had the same name and that it was his trigger warning.
>Zemo gave Stark the truth about both his parents murders knowing exactly how he would react.

So basically Zemo is a successful Lex.
Oh and that cave troll thing I guess, I suppose Zemo didn't want to bother to drag Banner into this, if he could even find him.

The difference is that we actually find out why Zemo wants to make the avengers fight. We never get a concrete answer from Luthor.

Sometimes it's because he hates gods, other times its because his dad fucked him, other times it's darkseid controlling him, and none of them are explored at all.

Lex was great, an autistic genius great.

Zemo was boring af, had a good plan, but fuck he was a BOOOOOORE. I honestly couldn't give a shit whenever he was on screen, then when he went on about why he did everything, I was like, "yeah, ok, anyways".

Same here bri.

Plus MCU Zemo is a military type. Can already see him in fatigues with purple balaclava, leading the Thunderbolts to apprehend the Avengers.

REMOVE SHAWARMA

BRAVO
MORE!

>A genius who made himself wealthy through his schemes. A simple scheme that even today, in real life, people are becoming billionaires off of.
>Managed to poison and destroy Superman in the eyes of the public with a new form of kryptonite that he created from scratch
>Built a super computer that transformed a human into a super robot that very nearly killed Superman.
>The only thing that saved him from dying was this man having a crisis of conscious.

This man is the most successful Lex Luthor to ever appear in any live action superman meda you can name.

Well Zemo actually made his super heroes want to fight each other. Luthor just cheated and blackmailed Supes into fighting. Kind of a copout actually.

Well, Luthor's plan was amazing. Zemo's wasn't, how did he know Tony Snark was going to quip his way to Siberia to track Captain Communism and Quipter Soldier? If Snark never arrived for him to show the footage, then his plan would've failed.

He didn't have to make them fight there, they just happened to show up, he could make a copy and make them fight later. Or if he was really pissed, go public with the video and forever stain Bucky's reputation as the murderer of Howard Stark, who would ever trust the Avengers when they can't even trust their own friends?

PISSING JARS!

You just didn't get it, it's meant to be symbolic towards the duality of man.

I thought it was a profound statement on the hidden evil within all of us.
I will rewatch on blu ray.

If only Zemo pissed in Jars and turned Crossbone's Corpse into a Ninja Turtle it would have been the perfect movie.

And Lex was shit. And Zemo was good. Nobody gives a shit about comics, since Lex sucked in movies his whole image stinks now. Zemo, on contrary, will be more popular.

ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
>Eisenberg has no idea how he fits into the pantheon of other Lex Luthors. “I’m so unfamiliar with anything surrounding it because I didn’t grow up reading the comics or watching these movies,” he said. “I read a little bit out of interest, but it was meaningless.”

>This was the exact kind of cold indifference Snyder says he wanted. “He can’t fake it,” he says.

> dat fucking Cave Troll

I'm laughing much harder than I should be.

The difference:

1. is bad overacting

2. is a subtle, grounded performance

Never give a villain role to a burger.

hi Sup Forums

I agree. They're both terrible adaptations of their comic book counterparts however civil war was still a better movie then BvS. Civil war was still a flawed and boring movie.

The motivation of Lex wasn't explained.

But we not only know Zemo's motivation, there is an entire movie about it.

>subtle
>MCU
Top lel

ok then

>bad overacting

>not bad overacting

wew

Snyder is less subtle, pal.

1. Is cringy bad acting
2. Is boring and dull acting
Choose your poison

I thought Lex was okay.

Zemo acted good, but he shouldn't have been named Zemo.

I got this real time image of OP

who hurt you, OP?

>Le ebin autistic man XD
>Based Nicki Lauda
>the same

Yeah, nah.