Hello, I'm here for the job interview

>Hello, I'm here for the job interview.

Other urls found in this thread:

vidmax.com/video/143432-Can-you-believe-this-ridiculously-racist-duo-won-a-debate-contest-with-this-drivel-
imranontech.com/2007/01/24/using-fizzbuzz-to-find-developers-who-grok-coding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Pocket square and tie clash

Fucking niggers.

dropped

>Why did you wear a suit to the welfare store?

Sorry, you're overdressed for somebody applying to work as a janitor.

>Black suit

Nope.

Lookin' dapper. Can you read?

>I apologize for my superior style.

>I'll find work elsewhere.

>Sir, this is PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

>Do you know where you are?

>well-dressed nigger
>might even be qualified
>if so, i get a capable employee AND meet my diversity quote
you're hired

This is an IT company, you really didn't need the tie. But anyway, let me take you to the conference room.

We're not hiring

>Proceeds to offer the next guy a job

>I applying for the senior strategic human capital position.

>Very well actually.

you are hired for the BLACKED actor position, come here to fuck on camara qt blonde grills. Mr. Nigger

>Aye bruh can a bitch get a job or nah?

>Your job board says otherwise.

>Besides that, I've scheduled this meeting weeks ago.

Good night, sir.

I'm here to take your wife's daugher to prom

>I will not degrade myself in such a way, I may have been a KANG generations ago.

>But, I may have also not been. I am not delusional.

yes, you are hired for the cotton picking position

Why, hello there cutie.

*Drops to his knees*

Pop that chocolate bar out and let me see if you're getting the job.

Your head is so small.

What are your qualifications?

My daughter's a lesbian. I'm guessing you're from the GSA?

>Here on your resume it says OOGA BOOGA WATERMELON KFC NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA *SMACKS LIPS* BASKETBALL
>Can you give me some more information on that?

>It says nothing of the sort sir.

>Do you know how to read?

yes Mr. Dindu you are hired for the new movie by Mr. Shekelberg WE WUZ KANGS AND SHEEIT, you will be the star if the movie playing the KANG of Egypt

Looks well-dressed. I'd certainly talk to him to see if he was a serious candidate or a douche.

>I will not degrade myself in such a way.

>Offer me the position or see me on my way.

i'll hire you right now if you pull out your bbc and let my white secretary suck it off until you blow a fat wad of thick gooey jizzums into her mouth.

That's not how it works, friendo.

*Jumps on top of you and starts pulling your pants down*

Maybe that shit flies in Africa, but here in the civilised world, we respect our superiors.

*Starts aggressively sucking your bbc*

>I'm sorry but you're clearly not qualified, we're looking for someone skilled in Ebonics that can reach out to our African American customers, that was a test and you've already failed.

>welfare store
>store

It is the welfare office.

are these your ebonics nigger gibberish kids.

haha, best one so far

forgot link
vidmax.com/video/143432-Can-you-believe-this-ridiculously-racist-duo-won-a-debate-contest-with-this-drivel-

>welfare store

Wow, its amazing seeing the American education system at work.

*Objectively listen to his skills, experience, and credentials*

Fucking stormfags, if he's not some ghetto-tier retarded WE WUZ KANGS ebonics criminal shit, he's not a nigger, regardless of his skin color. Niggers aren't educated and professional.

Sup Forums is leaking

Confirmed for lower class scum

I agree with you, my wife's son is half black and I would like if people would treat him with respect and as an individual and not just because he belongs to mixed race discriminate against him

Kek.

>what was your ACT score and what activities and clubs did you participate in college?

Compare is qualifications and references with the rest of the applicants.

Work is work, not like I'm going to be friends with it.

>not asking about internships and research experience

fucking normies

>Do you know how to pick locks?
>You do? Congratulations, you're in!
Is Doc House a redpilled and based doctor?

his best friend is a KIKE, his boss is a KIKE woman, one of his doctors is a KIKE with a hook nose, his doctors are a nigger a shitposer and a cutie girl, he is based and redpilled, also not a cuck

We don't hire brown eyed people. Sorry, nigger.

Right this way, Mr. Washington.

Are those contacts you're wearing?

Stephen Fry is a pretty cool guy.

>I will never cum inside his kike boss

JUST

she wasn't even that good looking either I have no idea what's wrong with my dick, time to break the conditioning

First year CS major here. Where can I find a job? I need money for college shit, and have gotten no responses from anyone on craigslist/monster/indeed. Even fucking Mc' Donald's hiring. I just need some cash for cigarettes and my internet. I'm almost at the point of giving up and getting a teaching job in Nipland. Advice?

I meant the Dr. Wilson

Coming on a bit too strong there, taco.

I'm sorry sir, the ad said "No Argentines"

>The position has since been filled. We'll update the database soon.

I must admit, I was rockhard during that scene

nice hitler dubs

It's fucked.

kys.

>>Hello, I'm here for the job interview.

Sorry, position has already been filled.

Consider working for a VAR. Cisco partners and MSP's are good spots.

You're dressed exceptionally well for a janitor position interview

a fucking... leaf

>Interviewing nig for programming job
>Doesn't know how to fizz buzz
>Not too aggressive when in front of his shortcomings
>Doesn't pull the race card
>HR interviewer discretely points to a the racial quotas on the table and how we're too low
>MFW

>tfw interviewed black gentleman with elementary programming skills for internship position and he figured out fizzbuzz quite easily

Who are these elusive people that can't fizzbuzz? Do they exist? Are they the same people voting for Clinton?

great, the cotton field is outside, might want to change clothes though

There are a lot more than you think. The due who designed this interview question said that the vast majority of applicants can't do it: imranontech.com/2007/01/24/using-fizzbuzz-to-find-developers-who-grok-coding/

And IMOE it's too close to the truth unfortunately. Of course the quota people are overrepresented, and then there are the copy people AKA asians.

>Yes hello I'd like to purchase some welfare

I really fucking hate this fizzbuzz meme. How the fuck does knowing how to regurgitate a solution to a well known problem display a devs skills? And what's this about shortcomings? Isn't creating software, and any other field for that matter, about cooperation and spreading your knowledge? If a guy you're working with isn't API or Git inclined, are you going to snitch on him to your boss or take him out to the pub and show him the ropes? This is why the west is lacking in technological advancements compared to Asia. I sincerely hope you're just shitposting.

But then again, you are just a fucking leaf.

Please give me an internship. I'm begging you. I know how to work with data structs, C++, Java, some Ruby, CSS, simulation algorithms, some front-end, and I'm ready and willing to learn everything else. I'll even fucking move if you're not in NYC. I just can't win in this competitive as fuck field.

>he fell for the CS meme

kek.

The programming component was the "internship", but he's actually a cofounder since he's an old friend with good managerial/logistical experience and people skills and has done a fine job of making up for my autism in finding clientele.

We're still at the "paying in equity" stage, and I'm a bit hesitant in handing it out at the moment. If there's any luck, I might open up an hourly-paid internship next summer.

Get out of NYC though, great prospects in southern cities, especially with your experience.

>I'll see you in court