Tell me about Kane, why does he wear the mask?

Tell me about Kane, why does he wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yAhlDgrvmlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a big guy

Is it just nostalgia or was 90s wrestling the best era? The wrestlers today just seem to wear the same stuff and don't have much personality to them.

of course it was the best.
it's been shit for a long time now.

They're "family friendly" now.

I think his face was burned and disfigured so badly he could never take the mask off, cause it would horrify the viewers too much

then he took the fucking mask off and everyone thought he looked like a fucking dumb asshole until he realized that the mask is what made him cool and he put it back on, only for everyone to remember his retarded bald thumb lookin face and how it wasn't nearly as terrifying as that mask is.

Don't know what he's doing today though, is he still in wrestling?

Vader, release him

One thing I definitely miss is the super hot crowds
Loud chants and signs everywhere, great atmosphere

It was the best, but there is SOME nostalgia involved.

Still, it will never reach the level of mainstream it did in the late-90s/early-00s.

If you're curious about watching old wrestling:

96 WCW with the introduction of nWo
99 RAW for the absolute peak in ratings

It had time traveling brothers fight a zombie man and a bionic redneck took over the company one time. It was objectively better

This is now a Spurs thread

>yfw undertaker retired this year

Once the remaining legends all retire will anyone even watch this shit?

He's running for mayor somewhere in the Midwest it some shit

The hardys just returned

They were always my favourite though so now i finally have a reason to watch, and yet i can't bring myself to watch an entire episode of Raw because half the roster are total fucking nobodies

I thought bald guy kane and masked kane were 2 different wrestlers.

Wasn't that a plotline once when masked Kane came back to fight bald kane?

He's kinda still in wrestling. He was in a feud a few months ago, but after that he left. He's currently running for mayor somewhere. He still works for WWE though. Undertaker retired recently though, so Kane probably isn't too far behind him.

That was the impostor plotline, the ministry of darkness and all that shit. I think the undertaker had an impostor of him too

My parents wouldn't let me watch wrestling any more after I suplex'd some kid at school and clothes-lined another with my cousin.

Impostor Kane had nothing to do with Undertaker. Kane was on Raw and Taker was on Smackdown so they had little to no interaction for most of the mid 2000's.

Nope.
>Kane 1 (Glenn Jacobs) begins career in WWE with mask
>Then Kane 1 (Glenn Jacobs) loses his mask
>After that, Kane 2 (Luke Gallows) fights Kane 1 (Glenn Jacobs)
>Kane 2 (Luke Gallows) leaves WWE while Kane 1 (Glenn Jacobs) stays
>Kane 1 (Glenn Jacobs) returns with mask in 2012
>Kane 2 (Luke Gallows) returns to WWE in 2016, but not as Kane

oh shit yeah, my bad. This is all clouded in childhood memories and nostalgia so it's all a bit blended together

He's a pretty clever dude desu. He's always giving talks on shit like Keynesian economics and Libertarianism

youtu.be/yAhlDgrvmlY

The best part of wrestling was trying to imitate moves on a trampoline or bunch of couch cushions in the living room and injuring a friend.

Plus 90s era had the best toys by far. Had a friend with all the best wrestlers AND the ring. Fuck you Cliff.

>Plus 90s era had the best toys by far.
there was tons of weird shit, that's for sure

>with my cousin
who was the Jannetty?