Does any regular MCU human have a better record against supers than Hawkdad?

Does any regular MCU human have a better record against supers than Hawkdad?

>slaughters several Chitauri with just a staff and an arrow in melee combat, these guys being strong enough to wrestle with Captain America
>slaughters several Ultron Bots the same way, also strong enough to wrestle with Captain America, as well as bust through concrete and lift small cars
>slaughters them with arrows too but anyone can just shoot them since they're stupid
>in his backstory apparently could have killed Black Widow if he wanted to but chose to spare her
>knocked out Scarlet Witch with a taser off-handedly after she TKO'd the rest of the team
>took Quicksilver off guard by breaking the glass he was standing on and could have easily shot the disoriented Quickass with his pistol if he wanted to
>shoots a grenade at Loki's face while he's moving on a speeder at ~600 mph, which injures him, blows up his ride, and sends him falling 100 feet onto concrete, setting up the Hulk to go in for the finisher
>sets an electric trap for Vision which succeeds in hurting and disabling him for a while, even if he eventually got out of it
>actually contributes in the airport battle

plus he's really good at golf

Hawk-Eye solo movie when?

when the producers kill his family and make him go postal

pls no. I like Hawkdad

Chitauri and Ultron bots shouldn't really count, they suffer from Movie Thug Syndrome where they scale up and down in strength, skill and durability depending on which hero they're facing.

But yeah the rest of the stuff is good. Movie Hawkeye is legit.

He's more useful than Black Widow.

The thing is having super-aim is applicable for a lot of shit. Having better aim than a guy who literally has a targeting computer in his clothes is awesome. Just equip him with magic arrows or some shit and his application skyrockets.

Natasha's worthless.

This is the only other one I could think of. Maybe Bobbi?

>Chitauri and Ultron bots shouldn't really count, they suffer from Movie Thug Syndrome where they scale up and down in strength, skill and durability depending on which hero they're facing.

Even ignoring their performance against Captain America, the Ultron Bots in their introduction scene busted through concrete, with one lifting a car out of the way to get out of the ground. So they're really strong. Also pistol bullets bounce off their chests (headshots are a different story, presumably AP rifle rounds to the chest would be too considering their armor plating is only a few mm thick). Also they can fly. Also they can shoot energy blasts. Also they don't feel pain and keep fighting on while missing body parts.

They're pretty legit street level superhumans. They're just dumb/have simple AI.

renner is who you call up to replace the lead in a franchise then have it be SVOD until the original lead returns

>no matter how based they make Clint, they'll never overcome the damage the first Avengers movie did to him as far as being useless

it's shit, but he's a third wheel. Black Widow's a worse third wheel, but ScarJo is too important for them to lose. they should get a movie together now that they're both outlaws.

or did Natasha not get arrested after the airport for some stupid reason?

Yeah, he's pretty based.
I need more Hawkguy/Hawkdad type stuff though.
I think a Netflix series of Clint literally just doing day-to-day stuff would be a hit

Fraction pls

This movie had my favorite Hawkeye so far.
>That whole conversation with Tony at the Raft
Made be realize they cast the right guy for the job the whole time, and Whedon misused him.
Just like the Russos misused Vision

Natasha isn't worthless, she seems more better at infiltration sort of stuff

She didn't get arrested immediately like Sam, Scott, Clint, and Wanda, but Tony said that T'Challa told Ross that she kept him from stopping Steve and Bucky from escaping so "they're coming for you".

>blah blah I don't like normal people in superhero movies blah blah they're just boring

I never got this shit, I love normies in capeshit when they're done well.

Done badly = BW fighting off Ultron bots

Done well = BW being a superspy badass in Winter Soldier, Civil War

>Does any regular MCU human have a better record against supers than Hawkdad?
If he wasn't joking, then he DOES have superpowers. A regular human is not suppose to score 18 hole-in-ones in a row.

ironically challa end up harboring bucky by the end anyway.

He doesn't have superpowers

He just attached the golf ball to an arrow

>He just attached the golf ball to an arrow
For some reason I have an image of Clint performing open heart surgery by attaching a scalpel to an arrow and firing it at the patient.

the thread said MCU

Nice meme

And it'd work

>Tfw everyone gives you funny looks every time you tell them Hawk-Eye is your favourite Avenger.

>The other doctors in shock as he pulls an arrow out of his quiver, and attaches a scalpel to it
>One doctor asks "Why attach the scalpel?"
>Clint just looks at her while firing the scalpel arrow into the patient's heart