Why aren't you watching literally the most kino tv ever?

Why aren't you watching literally the most kino tv ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkJ6oraES9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's it about?

if I had to say one theme it would be death

wrong

OP thank you for creating this thread
literally noone i know watches this kino of a show and with season 3 this became my favorite show and i stopped watching better call saul and fargo until this season ends thats how much it captured my mind, so yeah seeing threads about this show is really all i need so i don't go mad like jesus.

I would say faith, thats a different choice man, would love to hear your thoughts behind it.

also i just bought my issue of natgeo may 1972, should be in my hands before the new ep.

It's about a guy going through a midlife crisis after the "world ended." (cheated on his wife, marriage ended, family fell apart)

it's about an illogical event that happened and how that event pushes people to emotional distress, the first season is just this, but the rest adds the faith struggles into the mix and puts the viewer into the mix, you end up as confused as the people in the show not knowing what is real and what is not.

Is this
>*breathes in*
could this be
>*hyperventilates
K-k-k-k
>*stutters profusely
k-k-kino?

I agree with this, I think the show simply just uses the departure as a way to analyze how the characters cope with death. I guess you could tie that concept with faith, too like since a big part of the show is also about faith vs reason to put it vaguely

I am watching it. This must be the most polarizing fuckin series ever. I literally think it's absolutely brilliant, whilst the people I recommended it to all think it's boring and crap.

I've tried numerous times to clarify why I actually find it so good, but I don't think I can. It's a religious and captivating, yet absurdistic experience. Also it depicts the emotions of the characters really well, not in the least due to the top notch acting and the great soundtrack.

It's about things you deep down wish, but the outside world doesn't allow you to channel, in personality or otherwise.In premise, God says granted to it all.

Then characters are left to deal with it.

For someone who liked season 1 and felt season 2 wasn't the same, how is the third season compared to that?

Well I liked season 2 more than 1 but for me 3 is the GOAT season of any tv so far

Third season is sort of the same so far. Few years further, everyone seems to have gone further and have dealt with all the shit. But they're still all fucked up looking for meaning.

International Assassin is the best episode of television ever except maybe the pilot of LOST

prove me wrong

I've gotten a bunch of my friends to start watching it. So far everyone has loved it.

3>4>2>1

jesus

The Young Pope's finished

My favorite episode of lost was Richard's backstory.

First episode was so boring I couldn't continue

Idk are there still niggers in it?

character drama in the wake of a global, unexplainable event.

This pretense doesn't last far beyond the first episode though. As now the MC is immortal and one of the characters is about to time travel.

the dad's acting in s03e03 was utterly horrid though

>one of the characters is about to time travel.
Wut.

So someone goes back in time and kills the caveman babby, thus erasing 2% of the population who were related to said babby?
Paradoxes aside of course.

no

Are niggers still in your mum?

the machine nora is going to get into is a time travel device. Its going to send her several years into the future.

there are no paradoxes and the vanishing won't be explained.

>So someone goes back in time and kills the caveman babby, thus erasing 2% of the population who were related to said babby?

I believe this

why does she time travel to the future????

Kevin is so hot desu

Why are they going into the future?
To skip an apocalyptic event of some kind?

Are these machine people from the future, and was the departure just them kidnapping a bunch of humans to save mankind from extinction?

>2% of people disappear
What did Lindelof mean by this?

Shows trash you have to be joking

S02E08 (the hotel episode) was just the best episode in the history of television as far as I'm concerned.

about the fragility of society

>I was on Jeopardy

The machine just sends them into the future. The departure happens for no reason. They aren't sending people into the future for any reason.

>was happy patti was finally done with when kevin pushed the little girl into the well

>old fat patti is down there and they talk forever about bullshit before she finally dies

god fucking damnit

Patti was fucking hilarious. I miss her.

youtube.com/watch?v=EkJ6oraES9E

>they updated the season trailer with a different song

Shit sucks now
Was the ABBA song too expensive to use

season 1 patti was hilarious.

season 2 patti was just stupid

The only funny parts of season 2 was when kevin drinks the poision, then the magical negro sprays the antidote all over the floor and blows his brains out. That had me laughing for a good 15 minutes.

Also kevin's reaction to being in the hotel again after getting shot. Then kevin's reaction when Queen Meg starts singing the miracle song at him.

>felt kiked after watching Lost
>watched the first two episodes of Leftovers when it came out and got the exact same feeling of being dicked around
>checked on IMDB and found out it has the same writers as Lost (surprise, surprise)
>dropped it like a sack of shit
Let me guess, they make shit up as they go along and nothing ever gets resolved and every plebbitor has his own convoluted theory about what it all "means"?

why don't you watch more

Aimee is my waifu
Kevin is my daddy

Because I refuse to waste my time like I did with Lost. Same reason I dropped Westworld

she's objectively ugly
kevin's daughter is an objective 10/10 though

No one cares, faggot.
If you value your time so much, stop posting about how much you hate a TV show.

hes right that leftovers is just going to be the same type of dickaround as lost

Jill has permanent wine lips

BLACKED

Yeah Qualley is a QT but her character got tarnished

you mean dick-sucking lips

is the new season any good, I've yet to build up the energy to watch it

it seems slow and try hard now

Is Norah the greatest female television character ever?

show would be complete garbage without her desu

>I need absolutely everything explained to me to enjoy a show
Autism awareness month was last month.

I take it by your anger that they fuck their audience around in the Leftovers as well, huh? Lots of "mystery" that goes nowhere. You feel committed to the show, right? Hoping for resolution and explanations. here's a tip; it's never coming

The way she says "Muh boyfriend" is cringe as fuck. And this show has too many niggers in it. Season two should be on BET

>Muh explanashuns
Get some taste, faggot.

Which flyover state do you hail from?

Why was season 2 such a lackluster compared to kinamatique magnifique than was season 1?

NYC. Is it time for your carer/mom to bring you your tendies yet?

thanks for proving my point

Wow. Offensive.

I bet you're one of those retards who thinks the island was purgatory, and they were dead the whole time.

Dick sucking lips

WHy are redditors so triggered by that word? Those DCucks must have you guys pretty well beaten in those capeshit threads

What island? There's an island on The Leftovers?

no, I'm one of those people that believes that the writers of that show were cocksuckers that made shit up as they went along and never resolved anything

Sure you are.

>its deep when random shit happens for no reason or purpose and is in service to nothing but making the characters act as dramatic as possible

Nice attempt at equivocating away valid criticism.

I think this thread is almost entirely autists like that user who are practicing talking to people and doing very poorly. See also:

future-nora was on an island

Do you know how I can tell you haven't watched more than ten minutes of The Leftovers?

Go outside once in a while. Don't spend all day shitposting about a show you don't watch.

Triggered fatty detected.

I think that user is talking about Lost, like the true REDDDDIIIITTTOR he is.

The only thing fat about me is my dick. Ask your female relatives.

the OP is
>Why aren't you watching literally the most kino tv ever?
I explained my reason: I'm not a try-hard faggot that thinks it's deep and meaningful when random shit happens without any explanation or resolution

I asked my gay uncle and he said you have a micro penis.
He also said your room is messy and you piss in soda bottles.

There's nothing random about Leftovers

This. I'm trying to get through this trash heap of a show and even the fat old lady that only the manlet former police chief can see is trying to rick-roll me

>I don't watch it because I think it's like X
You're literally and figuratively, retarded.

Don't be so neuronormative, you bigot

hes right though. Leftovers is just a "make it up as we go" wankfest where the only priority is forcing the characters to act as dramatic as possible with "random" events.

Get your drinking water tested for heavy metals.

>the ATFEC is literally waco'ing every cult they can in the first season
>they randomly vanish for the entire second season
>They randomly come back and instantly vanish again for a few seconds in the third season

I agree. It's trash. HBO made Sopranos and Deadwood and Six Feet Under. The Leftovers seems like it was made by the CW

Was Nora trying to expose the scientists or really to get incinerated ?

Yes.

you need to improve your reading comprehension. I DID watch your beloved shit show. Sure, only two episodes but I had the foresight to see that the writers were setting me up for another royal assfucking and so I dropped before getting invested like you.

I literally am watching it.

The main theme is the fragility of family.

>tripfag
>says something stupid

and the stereotype is reinforced

I resent Lindelof ever since he helped to ruin Lost, and I think this show is greatly overrated, but this season is turning out to be pretty good. Season 2 was shit, though.

she wanted to do it

Was she in a panic babbling about "MUH BOYFRAN!"?

she thought they wouldnt accept her if they were suspicious, bringing your cop boyfriend is a red flag

It's hilarious when a 35 year old woman says the word "boyfriend".

I tried watching the first episode when I was high as shit. The idea of people just disappearing with no explanation sent me spiralling into paranoid existential dread and I had to turn it off.

I meant to pick it back up but I realised Damon Lindelof was involved and was put off. Is his the writing as shit as it was in Prometheus or Lost?