Reposting from here >>47157972

Reposting from here The 4 gods of chaos have, through assorted acts of warp fuckery, become aware of a the reality where one of the major marvel universes takes place(616 probably). For their own amusement, they set about corrupting and conquering as many heroes as they can.

My question to you, /tg/ is who falls to which gods and who rejects the primordial truth?

Some ones that occur immediately

Wolverine falls to Khorne
Dr. Strange falls to Tzeentch
Banshee falls to Slaanesh

Deadpool falls to Malal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhXCQFxGqMM
1d4chan.org/wiki/Deffboss
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who's god of right?

thank the Emperor we have men like Steve Rogers.

we will see the dawn at the end of this long night.

>Malal

Who the fuck is that -- That's Nurgle, motherfucker. Don't tell me they've changed that much in Warhammer that even the blessed names of chaos aren't safe from tinkering now.

Khorne is the god of "Might Makes Right" if that helps.

I'd argue Wolverine is a for Nurgle
>ever living
>enduring
fits perfectly with Nurgle
Hulk/Abomination/Ross for Khorne

Malal is the noncanon Chaos god of destrustion.

>noncanon

Yeah after Games Workshop got into a copyright dispute they just canned Malal altogether

>My question to you, /tg/
Well then why don't you fucking take it there, Captain Literacy.

Tony Stark's suits get possessed and turn into daemon engines.

They keep using his color scheme and never retconned him.
He is canon, but going forward will never be mentioned.
But they replaced him with Archaon in the non-40k Warhammer.

Also, all his daemons were sculpted and sold by the guy who designed them and owns the rights.

Strictly speaking he is the god of 'Chaos', RNGesus and teamkilling fucktards. This could be interpreted as in self-destructive traits

Stark falls to Tzeench and his suits become the new Thousand Sons?

Green Lanterns surprisingly resist.
Guess that willpower is useful in this situation.

No, user. Spider-man is Nurgle.

>Life is constant misery. Every time things seem to be going well for him, it never lasts.
>Spider powers surprisingly infectious through various means. There are a bunch of spider-people running around now.
>Reign spider-man and his radioactive jizz.
>Patient zero in the crazy cannibals alt-world series.

X-men and their filthy mutations are definitely Tzeentch. He loves giving those out like candies on halloween.

Actually, his faithful will now have more mutations with dangerous abilities to chose from. Thanks a lot, muties.

Most of Marvel heroes mutated, senpai.

I want Slaanesh to come into my bed at night and make me fill her several times.

Dr. Strange kicks their asses and throws them back into their home dimension, because this kind of shit is literally his job.

But their powers pop up at random.
Everyone else has some half-assed explanation.

>angry and punch guys for Khorne
>keikaku and science guys for Tzeentch
>waifus and husbandos for Slaanesh
>characters I don't like and literally whos for Nurgle

Good thing the Emperor is already active in 616

Dr. Strange won't fall that easily. They might have gotten him before he became Sorcerer Supreme, but after some point he'd have become pretty good at dealing with their crap and thus be pretty safe against them.

you had your chance and you blew it, Victor

The Fantastic 4 get distributed by the 4 Gods because I say so.

The Human Torch has to be corrupted by Tzeentch (The Human Flamer).
Ben is the only one that reasonably can be associated with Khorne.
Sue is taken by Slaanesh (Keeper of Secrets - Invisible), and that leaves Reed to be the flaccid, rotting and slimy putrid putty of Nurgle.

I know it doesn't fit perfectly, but it's the best I could do.

>slaanesh
>no penis

sigh

I feel like Doom is way less of a fuckup than Emps, even with being a comic-book villain who always has to lose to the heroes.

Galactus, for example, would be someone genuinely nurgle. Nurgle is all about natural processes of entropy and decay, and in the Marvel Universe, Galactus is a "natural process".

>The Marvel Universe
>Green Lantern

I say
>Reed - Tzeentch due to his hunger for knowledge and malleable body.
>Ben - Nurgle since he's given up on ever looking normal again and being very resilient.
>Johnny - Slaanesh due to playboy attitude and all the fucked up potential of a Slaaneshi with a fire body.
>Susan - Khorne is all that's left. Slaanesh wants its subjects to stand out, not disappear. Also, make any weapons from invisible shields I guess.

Oh. I thought it just said 'one of the major universes' and marvel was just an example.

Why didn't OP just say 'become aware of the marvel universe'?

Is Cap a proto-Primarch?

Johnny is the posterboy for Khorne on the team. Sue, on the other hand, can't keep her legs shut, so Slaanesh.

Tzeentch works better for Reed, as the core emotion of big blue is Hope, often manifesting in a search for knowledge, creation of wondrous artefacts, and scheming (Reed is, after all, one of the illuminati). Reed even gave them the blue uniforms. Nurgle is Tzeentch's rival, the despair and stagnation to his hope and change. Ben's despair and ultimate acceptance of his mutation is pretty nurlgish, particularly if the Gods work on him to believe that its Reed's fault he'll never be normal.

Sue and Johnny are the tricky ones. Slaanesh is the god of Excess, love and lust (the "... lets keep going and see what happens" deity), and its rival Khorne is anger, violence and combat. Hot-headed types who respond to conflicts with violence do tend to fall to Khorne though.

The Chaos Gods also tend to magnify aspects of the personalities of their subjects to better fit them, so the Exalted of The Four would probably act quite differently to their mainstream counterparts quite quickly.

Eh, it was a toss up between those two.

Does the Hulk belong to Khorne or Tzeentch?
Banner is Tzeentchian but Hulk is pretty damn Khornate.

>The Chaos Gods also tend to magnify aspects of the personalities of their subjects to better fit them, so the Exalted of The Four would probably act quite differently to their mainstream counterparts quite quickly.

All the more reason to put Sue in camp Slaanesh...

He's more like a Khornate demon possession than anything else. There's Banner, and then there's "The Hulk", a creature that lives inside him somewhere, that taps into his darkest fantasies and wants him to do things his conscious mind doesn't want to, occasionally exploding out of his flesh to rampage.

Perhaps in this universe the "Gamma Energy" that Bruce was playing with was actually the Warp? Potentially his "free energy experiment bomb tapping into an alternate dimension of pure energy as its fuel source" is how the Big Four become aware of this Marvel earth, and when Banner gets caught in the blast has something really angry bound to him.

>all the Gamma mutants are just Chaos infected humans
Hulk=Khorne
She-Hulk=Slaanesh
Thinker=Tzeentch
Abomination=Nurgle
IT ALL MAKES SENSE

>Thinker
I think you're referring to The Leader, right?

This reminds me, if Hulk ever went to the 40k universe he'd wreck face, especially if he encountered Orks.

Tzentchian Blue Lanterns, Khornate Red Lanterns, Slaaneshi Star Sapphires and Orange Lantern, Nurglitch Indigo Tribe

The scary thing is that he'd be elevated to god status pretty quick by the power of Orkish belief.
They'll see him as da greatest warboss.
He'll be an Avatar of Gork and/or Mork.

Its his Green Scar bit again, basically. The thing with 40k is that it is quite well used as a large universe - its not like absolutely everything important happens on one or two planets, there's horrible, nightmarish things happening everywhere. Hulk becomes Big Nob of Chapek 9, or even the head of a massive waagh, there's still thousands of systems out there filled with equally horrible things.

Pretty sure Hulk could krump any git short of a warboss without even worrying.
He'd be leading a waaaaaaaagh in no time.
The only issue is that he has humie teeth. Big ones, yeah, but not very sharp. Not very Orky.

How strong are big Orks? I'm not much intol Warhammer lores.

How well would Thor and Beta Ray Bill hold up in the 40k universe?

How big do you mean? Orks can genuinely get the size of planets in 40k...

I don't know about planet size but Ghazghull is pretty damn big.

Not disputing that, I'm saying that "the universe is a big place and, whatever happens, you will not be missed". He gets to be the lord high overboss of all the Orks where he ends up - fine. He gets offworld somehow - fine. He starts going ape on every non-ork world he gets to for some reason, when it seems like his major thing is wanting to be left alone - okeydokey. The problem comes in that it still takes him a very long time to get to the point he can be a top tier threat to the galaxy, and he still has to remain angry enough to be hulked out the entire time, and he has to make sure whatever ship he's on doesn't get exploded while he's going anywhere so he doesn't end up marooned in deep space or the warp.

Depends a bit on what you're using. I've got the RPGs which give some of the most detail, gives us a sec.

That's an exaggeration.

Very strong but not ridiculously so.
Like, you don't see them lift mountains or anything, but enough to do pretty much anything else believably.

Thor might be able to swing being a lost Primarch. If he's lucky.

BRB would be totally unwelcomed in any human space.
He might be able to find a home with the Tau as a non-Tau mercenary, but he might take offense to some of the restrictions.

Cyclops becomes the new 'CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED' or 'Eldrad' as he finds ways to constantly outsmart the Chaos Gods and get away Scott (pardon the pun) free. Tzeentch has a massive boner for Cyclops and wishes to corrupt him, doing all sort of shit to make Cyclops join him.

Forgive the crap MS paint copy, and the fact this is probably gibberish, but these are the Space Marine RPG's stats for a generic NPC Warboss (an ork warband leader) and a generic human senior officers. The various talents and traits mean things too, but just in terms of raw numbers the Boss can take 55 wounds before it even starts to lose limbs and die, while being able to instantly kill a human with no difficulty whatsoever.

I mean powerwise - say BRB reaaaallly wants to go through some human space. Could he manage it?

In the beginning, maybe.
He'd be fired upon on sight due to his appearance.
I'm not sure what a lasgun can do to him, but I'm assuming he can take it.
But once the Inquisition gets involved, he'd be in over his head.
These are the type of people who would blow up entire planets to kill him.

There's also the issue that the other factions might want to probe/eat/dissect/kill him for inscrutable reason/kill him for scrutable reasons once they become aware of him.

Sounds like he'd be okay.

How does he hold up against psychic attack?

Judging from stories wherein Thor was mind controlled, I'm gonna say not good!

Nurgle is a pretty nice god. But goddamn I don't think I could bare being a putrid, disgusting mess. I like being clean.

Although having a flamethrower that spews aids onto everyone does sound like fun.

strange shits on all of them and removes their complete essence and souls into nothingness and has time for a late afternoon snack

Strange cannot destroy the Chaos Gods.
They're the manifestation of the psychic energies of trillions of beings throughout the Galaxy.
Unless he can make people totally emotionless, he cannot destroy them

>That's an exaggeration.

Not really. It's something stated several times in the lore, that it is theoretically possible for orcs to have limitless growth, with enough time and Waaaghing, up to planet size even. How that would work in detail is something lore hasn't gone into, nor do we actually know what a genuine orc flora/fauna covered planet actually looks like. We know they exist, but afaik, no one's really explored that yet.

>Depends a bit on what you're using. I've got the RPGs which give some of the most detail, gives us a sec.

The RPGs and the codexes are pretty inline for the relative strengths. Ork strength starts at where a human being would be called "very strong" and then it just goes upwards, depending on the ork's development, age, time spent fighting, etc. So Orkz go from, say, Schwarzenegger to "can punch through titanium with their fists or use a several ton tank as a club". That'd be the general range you usually see.

Killing abstract concepts is far from unheard of in Marvel. Walling them up in a little pocket dimension cut off from any life to feed them is trivial.

and Scott Summers.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

Tzeentch.

Galactus is C'tan.

>his vision sees end of tyranny on other worlds

Scott is the new Draigo.

>tfw my character is stronger than a warboss when he's in his power armour
Praise the emperor

whatever happens, the Tau will ally with Marvel good guys and create a way to repel Chaos Spiky ass out of their Universe

a new Era of peace, science and prosperity falls under the earth thanks to the Greater Good and the aid of Earth's Super Gue'vesa

*Music on the background

youtube.com/watch?v=mhXCQFxGqMM

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gork and Mork

also

>Hulks becomes Warboss Hulk
>The greenest
>Unite all the Orks around the Universe and create the greatest WAAAGH!

CHINA CAN USE THIS

1d4chan.org/wiki/Deffboss

to be fair, this is fanmade

another trait of the Orks are they can loot ANYTHING

>looted Black Bird
>looted Sentinels
>looted Helicarrier

>My question to you, /tg/

>looted Mjolnir

It's probably retractable.

>Mutant
>Not falling to chaos instantly

Let's look at the facts shall we

>Everyone hates them
>They are already Psykers among them

Tau will grow larger

There's a difference (however slim) between "natural" mutations you get from growing up in a radioactive sump or whatever and the Gifts of the Gods. Doesn't make a lot of difference to most laymen, at best it puts you on the "purge last" list, but there is one . X-Gene mutants probably count as Abhumans rather than chaos mutants, like Ogryns and ratlings. Even then, filthy gene-freaks like Psykers and blanks can be sanctioned and put to work serving the Emperor, so the more stable and amenable mutants might find themselves tolerated.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
Who is the closest to this?

The fire caste serves with pride
The earth caste builds our weapons
The air caste sends our warriors to the fight
The water caste spreads the word of the Greater Good
The ethereal caste guide us all

better than "lol charge, for the Empah FOR THE EMPAH!!!1"

You don't get mutations through radioactivity in 40k.

You die of radiation sickness, just like in the real world.

All mutation comes from the warp, but it just means you've been exposed to it. It does not mean you're under the sway of the chaos gods.

Somehow it works. Those fucking nutjobs would use their ships like battering ram. I'd call them barbarians if it wasn't depressingly effective. Fucking humans.

>better than "lol charge, for the Empah FOR THE EMPAH!!!1"
I guess you don't know about litanies and such.

Doom lacks the Emperor's compassion. Also the Emperor is sort of a gestalt consciousness rather than one entity

Charge for the emprah only works because of a nigh infinite supply of soldiers. The IoM is perfectly capable of intelligent tactics, provided the person giving the orders isn't a complete and utter retard. Alas, for every Creed, there are a dozen Boreales.

>Deadpool
>Happy go lucky immortal warrior made of cancer
>Going to Malal

Papa Nurgle is sad

I believe it's been stated that cutting off the Materium from the Warp would actually kill the majority of all sentient life, being as how their souls would be severed permanently.

What about Blanks?
Or the Tyrannids?

Also Necrons, they don't have souls so they'll be fine.

Malal is the 5th chaos god, representing the chaos and self-destructive nature of the chaos gods. he was stronger than any one of the chaos gods but not as strong as all of them put together, they together banished him. His primary goal is to kill the chaos gods, and as he came from the gods, kill himself.

His first appearance was a Warhammer Fantasy comic, but not realizing how this shit worked, the author of the comic now owns the rights to Malal, not GW. As such, they just never mention him anymore. He's never been retconned to not exist and there's very rare references to him or his 1 warband, the sons of malice.
Supposively he's still canon, and as is appropriate, almost nobody knows he exists. What with his banishment he was supposed to have very, very few followers.

>her
I have got some bad news for you.

Cool as fuck to imagine...

That would be pretty beast if he could pull that off. Orks would be steamrolling shit at that point.