AT-STs!!!

AT-STs!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/mUEYpFWBLyWPUs9wzcvaAQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZERv4Q92vXA
trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=jay bauman,rich evans,mike stoklasa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate these jaded old fucks so goddamn much. Only Jay has consistent opinions, the other two morons are just so old and fat they don't care anymore.

Me personally, i love Star Wars.

IM GONNA CUM

DARTH VADER TOOK OUT HIS RED LIGHTSABER AND HE USED THE FORCE

Hey woah that's a bit controversial

>DUDE NERDCULTURE IS DUMB XDD
>Oh man this Star Wars movie and newest capeshit were great!

>rogue one is retarded for all the nostalgia bait, but TFA isn't because Rey is such an amazing, funny character

I love how they mock nerd culture when they're the first ones to eat it up.

AT-ATs

AT-ATs

But Rogue One was shit so was TFA

Very cool.

Very cool.

I RECOGNIZE THAT

I WANT THAT JUICY RICH MEAT

>you're not allowed to enjoy something because you criticized the fanbase

you better tell Sup Forums quick

But did it break new ground?

IT BROKE NEW GROUND

I want that BIG WHITE GUNT

did tfa?

AT-AT or AT-ST
AT-ATs seem more practical

>Early 30s
>Old

Don't forget to subscribe to Virgin Shipping Container.

For the low, low price of $50,000, you will recieve one shipping container a year, every year, for the rest of your life, filled with dollar store trash. Let's see what we've got in today's Virgin Shipping Container.

Let's see we've got some... Star Wars socks... some Back to the Future stickers... a funco pop figurine of Deadpool... an inflatable Tony Stark doll... uh... some Yugioh cards... a replica of Batman's shark repellent which is actually just an empty paint can with a label on it... uh...

Where are the virgins? Are... are there no virgins inside the shipping container?

Either way, it's still very cool stuff.

more importantly, why do some people call them "at ats"? I've always called them ay-tee ay-tees. You wouldn't call AT-STs "at sssts", would you?

Rogue One fan detected

>he cares about RLM's opinions
>he cares about others opinions at all, not just watching it for comedy, comfy, and making fun of capeshit/SW faggots
this is where you went wrong

I really don't get the complaints about at-st and the not-at-at in the movie.

The r2d2 c3p0 scene and the two scum from the cantina at jedda sure, that's very specific characters and I agree that it's pandering to include them like that, but when it comes to common vehichles of the empire it is just retarded to complain about them.

The lightsaber at the end is debatable, sure in the context of just the movie it stands out, he should've shown the lightsaber in the scene with Krennec if they wanted the movie to stand on its own.

>Only Jay has consistent opinions

>Well Mike, I thought this movie sucked
>Are you kidding I thought it was great
>Well, I didn't think it sucked

23 butthurt Rogue One head canon autistics ITT

Anyone who dislikes RLM is automatically a moron in my eyes

>DID YOU CLAP AT ANY OF THE NEW MOMENTS AND MEMORABLE CHARACTERS?
>WERE THERE ANY?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i think they said something about it being in a completely different environment and context so why wouldn't the empire have some different kind of vehicle to use against them.

IT BROKE NEW GROUNDDDDD

Why are you all arguing so much about which one of the two new SW movies was worst? They were both completely uninspired and treading water.

Mike > Rich > Jay > Colin >>>> Jack >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Josh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jim

You can't debate me.

seek help you autist

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/mUEYpFWBLyWPUs9wzcvaAQ/

who even are Josh and Jim?

RATE YOUR FRIENDS

>hate jaded fucks he says as he post on tv
LOL

I miss Gillian

:(

Not interested. Either post about how you want to violate Jay's boipussy or don't bother with rlm shitposting.

he's just sleeping

Josh is the sometimes bearded fat generic nerd guy and Jim is the other Canadian guy who sometimes shows up and literally has zero sense of humor.

Can't be bothered to rate, but I'm impressed whoever put this together made quite an effort to find flattering pics of all of them.

That image already shows my rating

They're allegedly "all terrain".

The wide flat terrain of scarif should work as fine as hoth.

The at-st on the streets for the narrower streets of the city on jeddha isn't really a problem either.

As a kid I was sceptical of the AT-AT on endor though, but maybe there's enough space between the trees for it to move around.

>there can never be a woman on botw ever again because turbo autists will invade her privacy and cyberrape her

Who the fuck is Len?

I feel like I missed an episode here...

Let's give it up for Millennium Falcon

Dude Mike is probably pushing (if not already) 40.

Len Kabosonki, director of Curse of the Queerwolf

youtube.com/watch?v=ZERv4Q92vXA

Nice, idea, we are definitely stealing it for the next episode of Nerd Crew (TM).

You really only see the AT-AT next to the main base/landing platform which was likely less dense forest like where the back entrance or whatever that was

AT-ATs are fucking retarded
>beat by a fucking rope

"No."

>which was likely less dense forest
Yeah or they just cleared the surrounding area for that AT-AT walker, could be useful to protect against wildlife or rebels I guess

I'm glad someone appreciates me making sure to only pick shots of them smiling so it would be unbiased. In Len's case that was quite hard.

>Len Kabosonki

Well I like his new film

Kosobucki vs Kabasinski

Woo! WOO! Yes! YES!

Gillian Tier:

Gillian

Every other pleb Tier:

Everyone else

This is actually incredibly accurate, Jay always backtracks whenever Mike thinks otherwise.

>of course you blue Jay

What actually happened to Jessi and Gillian?

I never see a video with Gillian m8s
Sauce me on her

Beautiful. Finally an easy to follow color code.

trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=jay bauman,rich evans,mike stoklasa

kek

Gillian moved away to pursue acting

Jessi was harassed and cyberraped by turbo autists until she vowed to never appear on camera again

Thank you doc

quoted wrong post

wew

Damn shame, Gillian's thirst for that juicy Jay meat was great and Jessi was cute and funny, genuinely liked her

I get that you like Gillian = 2 Mike + 1 Jay (seems high but whatever) , but what does the purple relate to?

I skip any video that doesn't have Mike or Rich
Jay is great with either one of them
I don't mind Jessie or Max
I like the times they had Mike/Jay/Rich/Jack
Canadians are ok.
I thought the Wizard and Freddy were the same person

stupid link wont work.. oh well

>tfw you always nut harder after announcing
what's up with that

>bar graph
mike and jay are the balls and rich is the dick
sounds about right

wtf? what's with the colours?

What's funny is that it was sort of like Jay was supposed to be the host of Re:view, but when Mike's there, Jay hardly says a word, unless Mike asks him a question.

what happened in 2008?

Gillian gets +2 if she's with mike, +1 if she's with Jay.

Purple is just their own power level.

rich has always been the best part of RLM. when he goes, so will the show.

I'm in my late thirties and I look way younger than these fat fucks

Its amazing how pretty much everyone on Sup Forums and Reddit base their opinions on movies on some middle aged fat fucks from Idaho or Wyoming or wherever they live

If it was not for the Plinkett Reviews with LOL PIZZA ROLLS!! XDD

The Prequels would not be nearly as hated as they are

Why do people follow them

>Jim
>better than Colin

Why

outrageous. i take issue with you're post

>old

to be fair watching the Plinkett reviews gave clarity and focus to my dislike of the prequels. But I never much enjoyed them before I found RLM. If they were ENJOYABLE I would rewatch them like I do the original trilogy.

It's Wisconsin, actually.

truth trips

RLM is great, but the usual gang of faggots decides to deride it because it's somewhat popular.

great job, gang. great job.

It's simple.

Mike Stoklasa has become the very thing he once ridiculed. Look at the Avatar review for instance; he spends 90 minutes going on about Cameron's blatant pandering to the lowest common denominator, marveling (no pun intended) at Cameron's proficiency for manipulating the audience to make them feel how he wants them to feel, how he wants them to think.

Fast forward a couple of years later. Jurassic World is released -- its heavily established to be a soft reboot operating on the hype of faux-nostalgia and Pratt's recent Guardians of the Galaxy success.

Mike loves it. Hits all the right buttons. Really gets his inner manchild going. He basically reveres the film to Jay Bauman's utter disgust.

This is the first sign of Stoklasa's downfall, his immediate descent into the anti-thesis of Mr. Plinkett. He's become lazy, brainwashed, unwittingly indoctrinated into the modern Hollywood machine sculpted by the likes of Disney executives.

It's October 2015. Disney gets in touch with Red Letter Media. They offer him a deal he simply can't refuse; he's instructed to praise Disney's numbered Star Wars episodes while taking critical albeit nonsensical liberties with the standalone films, all the while consistently spewing a casual commitment to every Marvel film that is released. Mike and his goons are heavily compensated for this, successfully turning the likes of the internet's pseuds into DDs (Disney Dudes).

The real enemy isn't Collider, or Loot Crate boxes.

It's Mike Stoklasa.

Colin has no personality, atleast the other guy is somewhat funny

Jim just occupies space.
In total maybe he's strung together like 15 words in all his appearances.