Reminder that the only reason wh*Te subhumans are "rich" nowadays is because they are blood thirsty savages that...

Reminder that the only reason wh*Te subhumans are "rich" nowadays is because they are blood thirsty savages that exploited all peoples on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Médulas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying other ethnicities wouldn't have done the same if they had a technological advantage

The EU gives almost 2 billions € every year to africa and has for decades. Member contries give also aid individually. Wasted money.

>turkey
>arabs
>innocent

>bulgaria
>evil imperialist

cannot make this shit up

Lol that's nothing, the money that companies like eni, British gas, total steal is much mich bigger than that

Didn't you have like 3 empires or something?

this is a sad reality.

We haven't really exploited people. In fact, there is a massive heap of uranium which could be mined for a lot of profit but since it is part of some aboriginal sacred land in central Australia, no one is allowed to dig.

Eastern and Southern Europe aren't white, so it has nothing to do with the op. He is talking about the Anglo empires.

Africa needs a revolution. The legacy of imperial times is still fucking them over. They have to show western organizations the middle finger and start processing their own raw materials instead of just selling them. The west is making money out of their resources while Africans keep living in poverty

We had no part in this.
t. whitest people

My ancestors enslaved wh*tes so were good

ah yes, the mighty Austria-Bulgarian Empire

all of them are meme empires

Russia should be dug twice as deep as Africa

every time I hear about a lockheed martin contract I just get progressively madder over the course of the day about it

t. favela monkey with 60 IQ

That map is so fucking funny and so not in line with reality

Nothing more laughable than a Europoor playing the victim card

ITT: wh*Te don't know what is neo-colonialism

You must have a mental disease or you have been brainwashed.

Europe never had a single diamond/gold/silver mine in the history of this planet, still Europe is the holder of the largest diamond/gold/silver banks. Why do you think that?

Brazil sent aprox 2 billion tons of gold to Portugal while we were their colony. I wonder how much the africans have sent to their masters knowingly that the greatest diamond/gold/silver reserves are located in the African continent.

this

jokes on you, Finns aren't European

I really don't care.

If the savages indians had a superior technology at the time, they would have did the same shit.

>brazil sent 1982719827 mega tons of gold to Portugal

Dude, Brazil WAS PART OF Portugal at the time.

>Europe never had a single diamond/gold/silver mine in the history of this planet

Brazilian education

this
death to all wh*Te subhumans

How come Portugal isn't covered in gold despite being by far one of the biggest exploiters of Africa for 500 years?

>leave continent
>civilise and develop
>return to loot continent
get fucked
>they cry

It disappeared with all the phones.

>leave continent
>civilise and develop
>return to loot continent
>they cry
get fucked mate
get fucked

Because they were cucked by england

>Europe never had a single diamond/gold/silver mine in the history of this planet

Well, dunno if Spain is considered to be in Europe but...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Médulas

>amount of gold extracted from this mine: 1,650,000 kilos
>amount of gold extracted from entire America by Spain: 17,000 kilos