IM A STUPID BREXIT BRITMUTT

IM A STUPID BREXIT BRITMUTT

HEAR ME ROAR

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/30/argentina-calls-off-missing-submarine-rescue-effort
de.scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68i.pdf
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68ii.pdf
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68vw.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHQHAHA LMAO

""LOL!!"""

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK BRITKEKS

At least we don't pickle our cabbage like a bunch of barbaric primitives.

>At least we don't pickle our cabbage like a bunch of barbaric primitives.

You pickle your underage pussy in Paki semen.

BRITCOCKSUCKERS BLOWN THE FUP UCK

Hmm, on to the nasty banter already are we? I seem to recall Germany having it's own problems with rapey minorities, so somethingsomething glass houses.

Why are Germans so butthurt about Brexit?

>so somethingsomething glass houses.

No, you're in a glass PALACE.

>A girl's mother copied the names, numbers and text messages of 177 Asian men, including a police officer, from her daughter's mobile phone after the 13-year-old went missing for five days. Police said that using the information would infringe the girl's and the men's human rights.

Still nursing a grudge 'cause we firebombed their grandmothers

I love how British media calls them Asian in every instance oh no we can't call them Muslims.

dont forget the Welsh guy
MEGA LULZ

Ah, it's going to be one of those threads. Enjoy your silly cabbage.

>we firebombed their grandmothers

WE DID IT FIRST

ALSO DURING WW1

BRITISH CHILDREN DIED

LOL

Looks like the EU and Britain are reaching a positive turning point and the OP is just lashing out. SAD!

People took jabs at each other during the debate, but at least is better than 'haha Sharia patrol Ahmed' or 'Cuckshed Hans!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAjjJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

>Enjoy your silly cabbage.

I will

can you post the link to the full report?

>EU and Britain are reaching a positive turning point

Thanks for the €60 bn with no trade deal to show for it lmao

Don't care mate I spend about 0.00000000000000000000000001% of my mindspace thinking about Germany or Germans

theguardian.com/world/2017/nov/30/argentina-calls-off-missing-submarine-rescue-effort

>can you post the link to the full report?

It's a book.

de.scribd.com/doc/211485752/Easy-Meat-Multiculturalism-Islam-and-Child-Sex-Slavery

This.
The German flag posters on this board are just horrendous. They're mostly not even German. Outcasts from Krautchan are truly crème de la crème...

>when you hear a britfag performing extreme mental gymnastics to convince himself that Brexit is a good deal

>0.00000000000000000000000001% of my mindspace
IBM Watson detected, we're coming for you tincan, humanity will prevail

>ching chang chong: the post

Also, more required reading on UK's grooming gangs:

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68i.pdf
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68ii.pdf
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm201314/cmselect/cmhaff/68/68vw.pdf

For 500 years the British have done all they could to keep a strong continental power from emerging and to keep itself from becoming strategically and economically isolated from the continent.

Then some pakiloving chavs blew the brains out of the entire operation, literally undoing centuries off work and dozens of wars including napoleonic, ww1, ww2.

To add salt to the wound the electorate further torpedoed any chance May had of salvaging the situation.

Britain disintegrate and the remnants become insignificant peripheral states under the domination of USA, a German-led EU or both.

Already the extremely precarious position they are in is becoming obvious, not only to experts and statesmen but to regular people around the world.

thanks

Just a reminder OP is Turkish and regularly post on r/Europe

Keep bumping there threads
This board is already dead

I'm a gay lefty Bavaryan :^)

Also check out these :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang

You again?

Nice selfie, you even though of the squinty eyes

I'm absolutely shocked.

You brits should be proud you tried to escape the tentacles of the EU, unfortunately I personally think it's too late, at this point your capital is pretty much gone, but at least you tried, and that's more than the other dying nations will ever do. France seems to be perfectly content to whistle as the ship sinks.

It's a pretty fucking tough situation right now. Please the northern irish and you'll piss of the Irish. Please the southern Irish (as we've seen today) and you'll piss of the Northerners and so here we are at somewhat of a stalemate.

My perfidious blood is flowing strong today, I honestly can't see why northern Ireland can't just be abandoned for the greater good of Britain. Fuck them. Sure it'd force another general election in Britain but even that is better than this.

Both sides want to move on but there really is no clear path whatsoever due to this tiny cunt strip of land that should have been engulfed by the rep of Ireland years ago.

>still seething
Just checking.

RICE ME HARDER, DADDY

Hey you

Golly gosh, if only you were the Kaiser of Europe, you'd set it all straight. But you're not. And you won't ever be.
Aw shucks.

alright lad :^)

>Golly gosh
>Aw shucks

criiiiiiiiiiiiiiige

This is as bad for Britain. Whether the EU likes it or not they need to form concensus with the Brits in order to move on. The sticking point is Ireland at the moment. It would seem that it is not possible to please both the north and the Rep at the same time. If we can't solve the Irish issue it is going to be very tough to finalise the rest of the divorce. I'm saying that a momumentally important agreement affecting millions of people and numerous economies could be scuppered by a few hundred thousand salty unionists

>If we can't solve the Irish issue

Uhm sweetie...you have nukes

Just out of morbid curiosity, assuming you're actually German and not a sand person(which I know is a pretty big assumption)-Do you ever stop and think "okay, maybe we've course corrected too far? Maybe enough is enough now? Maybe there's no need to try to destroy Europe for the third time?"

Do any of those float through your head?

>
>Golly gosh, if only you were the Kaiser of Europe, you'd set it all straight. But you're not. And you won't ever be.
>Aw shucks.

He's a Brit. You stupid penis.

>I want to destroy those who don't agree with me

I'm perfidious, not German

>I want to destroy those who don't agree with me

lmao yeah like you've never tried

Brits are more German than Germans could ever be

I'm a Brit. And before you ask, no, I'm not a remainer. I'm also not a brexiteer, tbqhwy. I think Merkel and by extention Germany's turbo autism actually was a major factor in the brexit vote, though and I can sympathise with people who worry about the direction and vision the Germans have for the EU. Although I won't go as far to say that the Germans are creating a IV Reich

Course not, they'll call it something different. Reich has such negative connotations these days.

STOP IT.

>Brits are more German than Germans could ever be

You need to work on your bants. I will be your mentor

At this point I worry that you just make these threads to try getting closer to me as you know I'll post. I'm rather flattered, Hans, but calm down :^)

>At this point I worry that you just make these threads to try getting closer to me as you know I'll post

What if it's true?

>Sup Forums

Discarded

>Discarded

Like your toothbrush

Guys, can't we all just get along?

Can't we just accept a Germany-led EU, with Germany being a benevolent and caring ruler?

Wew, lad. I'm hurt

No :(

Awful joke, poltards really don't have any sense of humour.

Enjoy your aids lmao

top kek

This whole thread is jusgt
>German humour

I'm getting second hand embarrassment just reading it

There is not a single good Brit. Fuck off, shithead

HOW WILL BONGS EVER RECOVER?!

>Fuck off, shithead
wow brits btfo!! xD

Bit rude, lad

>SEETHING

lmao

That sounds herrlich.

lol

The funny thing is leaving the EU isn't gonna do anything about Asian migrants lmao

>The funny thing is leaving the EU isn't gonna do anything about Asian migrants lmao

But at least the NHS will be properly funded again!