What is your personal opinion about Hungary, Hungarians and the Hungarian language?

What is your personal opinion about Hungary, Hungarians and the Hungarian language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikODMvw76j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds turkish

Interested about them, because of the language.

Their politics are retard and they have an excellent history keeping any kind of success outside of hungary.

Shitty politics, plebeian Turkish-tier language and culture.

Good food
nice people
qt women

But fuck, 99% of them don't speak anything apart from hungarian. Which is a problem because hungarian is hypercomplicated and related to any other languages in the region.

Steppe mongols

we hungarians now?

Don't b8 the Barbara posters.

superior to rromani-a in every conceivable way

>Hungary
has some nice landscapes I guess
>Hungarians
more positively than most other Eastern Europeans
>Hungarian language
garbage

Daily reminder Harold is Hungarian

they're gypsies

>that map

Hungarians migrated on horseback through the Carpathian mountains?

>has some nice landscapes I guess

Where? Hungary is completely flat.

not when you count Translyvania

I sympathize with their national history of being humiliated and driven to suicide.

i know they raided western europw for a couple of years before settling. maybe they entered the pannonian valley through vienna. that's the easiest way

Hungarian posters on Sup Forums seem to loathe her. Why though.

i like them

Why would I? Should I count Hungary as Austria?

I liek Hungary, interesting culture

I was thinking the same looking at a map. There are mountain passes but these are the kinds of modern roads you need to travel with to get through them.

When Turks were at war with them they took Pannonia but not Transylvania. Those mountains provide a good barrier.

sure, why not

I really like the language. it flows nicely and just sounds nice. great food. need a hungarian gf

>Hungarian language
>sounding nice

Ook Ferenc

Hungary is like a secret society within europe because their language is unrelated to anything around them.

Lots of hungarians in canada for some reason.

I don't know why, but for some reason it appeals to my autism. probably the vowel harmony
forgot to mention kingdom of hungary's borders were super aesthetic

their history is very interesting, i read that the original hungarians were an alliance of 10 or 9 asian tribes, and later, through the centuries, they assimilated even more nomadic tribes into their nation, dozens of them, which made their language unique, a melting pot of so many different language families.

but their language still feels somehow systemtic, and not random, they have many unique grammatical rules, like the wovel harmony. i actually like the language. just watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=ikODMvw76j4

genetically, they are different from slovaks, romanians, and croats, but unexpectedly similar to austrians and germans, with just 1 or 2 % of asian blood. their women look more asiatic than men, and they are very attractive.

their folk music is great, especially the music from transilvania.

and of course... they are good at dealing with the migrant crisis

>t. hungaryboo from croatia

They came from Siberia. In Russian Hungary is Vengria. That's about all i know about them.

vengria has the same root as hungary. we, on the other hand... call them Mađarska

Vowel harmony isn't unique, it exists in Finnish too.