OBAMA JUST OBLITERATED TRUMP

JESUS CHRIST I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE ASSBLAST SOMEONE ELSE THIS MUCH BEFORE

OBAMA JUST OWNED TRUMP. HILLARY FOR PREZ.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3sQqw6na0o

>One of the best ways of preventing it is making sure that we don't divide our own country, that we don't succumb to fear, that we don't sacrifice our values, and that we send a very strong signal to the world and to every American citizen that we're in this together

>Well, look, if we start engaging in the kinds of proposals that we've heard from Mr. Trump, or some of his surrogates like Mr. Gingrich, where we start suggesting that we would apply religious tests to who could come in here, that we are screening Muslim Americans differently than we would others, then we are betraying that very thing that makes America exceptional

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr lol

>1 post by this ID

lol fuck off faggot

Wtf I hate Trump now!
>One post by this ID
>(((((OBAMA))))

Fellow Sup Forumsacks don't respond to this shill, remember sage and ignore

I guess I'll #shill4her now.

is he done yet? can he just do the whole thing and be done already, I want to be in the phase where we remember him fondly but he isn't helping

Fuck off shill

Guess you're just not as enlightened as I am.

What am I to suspect by a board of a bunch of racists

>1 post by this ID

>2 posts by this ID

posts by this ID

I doubt he can convince America not to vote for Trump when he can't even convince his own half-brother

i got about 45 seconds in and had to stop.
>there are terrorist attacks almost weekly in the first world by muslims, is trump right
>he da wasist
im paraphrasing but that was pretty much it

jesus christ obama is the fucking worst.

and now i cant even stand to listen to him, with his whistle-like 's'es. fucking christ. sounds like the old dude from family guy

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country
guess im #mentallyhill

HALT, CITIZEN! YOU ARE IN THE UNCANNY VALLEY BETWEEN IRONY AND BOTTOM-SHELF SHILLING!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread. Although this may have been posted by a citizen with good intentions, all readers and posters benefit from the following information.

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

wtf i hate trump now

calm down guys, this is one of those people getting paid by the DNC to post stuff on the interwebs.

picture related.

If Obama thinks Muslims are okay, then why is he ashamed to admit he is one?

wtf i love Obama now

What a bunch of okie-doke why do you hate Canada

>One of the best ways of preventing it is making sure that we don't divide our own country

Obama has sure done a swell job at that.

You can tell this britfag didnt even try to watch the video

Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Barack Obama is a muslim nigger.

Democrats BTFO

Fucking kek

>obama shilling for muslims

Guess he flipped heads today and the jews lost out

That's all well and good, but coming from someone who is completely full of shit, it means nothing at all.

>One of the best ways of preventing it is making sure that we don't divide our own country

isn't this exactly what obama did?

So what thread is being slid lads?

we need him for a third term, #DemolishDaConstitution

>Sup Forums btfo thread 9001 for the day

Touché

for African-Americans that's just called brother

>Obama is literally racebait:the president.
>Tells Trump not to divide the country.
Why hasn't anyone shot this nigger yet?

Good. Let them wallow in their shitholes while we figure out what to do.

You guys are a lost cause. Let me put it in marketing terms so you understand it from a public relations standpoint. The name Hillary isn't compatible with "owned". It just doesn't evoke any feelings of strength, aggressiveness, energy. It's like fucking bland oatmeal. Hillary has absolutely no brand appeal outside of the woman card vote. Even the lesser than two evils libcuck voter is left wishing they had more to work with here. This is cringey as fuck. You're going to have to tap into some serious next level memetic power if you're going to influence anybody to vote for this woman.

>$1.00 has been deposited in to your bank account.

Spoilers: Drumpf has been demolished time after time in savage ways by Obama, John Olive, Bernie, and many more.

Problem is the bitter little white kids who hang out here will never admit it and never see reason. We need to make Drumpf so detestable they just stay home. They will never be convinced to vote for Hillary no matter how many times that brain damaged orange freak is shown to be naked, racist, and wrong.

My thoughts exactly.

IS THE CURRENT FUCKING PRESIDENT SUPPOSED TO BE DOING THESE TYPES OF SLIMEY AS FUCK STATEMENTS TO TRY AND INFLUENCE THE VOTES FOR THE NEXT PRESIDENT

I DON'T FEEL LIKE I'VE EVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN BEFORE AND IT FUCKING INFURIATES ME

IT'S NOT YOUR FUCKING DECISION MR. PRESIFUCK, IT'S THE AMERICAN PEOPLES DECISION

Welp I guess this is it guys, Drumpf is finally stumped

Now I'm a #DildoForHilldo

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

Okie Doke

Spoiler: you're a faggot and nobody is going to bother to read that shit

wtf i hate trump now

IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF

How so? He's been inclusive to a fault in his rhetoric.

One of the worst presidents in modern history. Can't wait until the historians start shitting on his face right after he leaves

>Lowest GDP growth y/y
>Highest unemployment including individuals not participating in the labor force
>A major terrorist attack every single year he's in office

But yeah, that gay and transgender rights is so fucking important.

He is so fucking boring to listen to. Maybe even more than Hollande if that's possible.

>Obama, John Olive,

Now I know you're baiting

again the nigger is pretending that "our values" are Islam
again the nigger talks about dividing the country while he defends cop killers

NATO has no reason to continue existing

>not available in your country

o-ok

They're scrambling now that their hold on America has legitimately been challenged.

>push victimhood obsessed group identity mindset to get voters
>racial tensions rise until cops start getting shot because of your distortion of statistics
>lol we're bring people together guys

>screening Muslim Americans
If they're immigrating there, they're not American yet, you okie-doke.

None of those things are true except the terror things, which was not in any way his fault.

Keep being mad and lying though, I'm sure that will work out well for you.

>then we are betraying that very thing that makes America exceptional

Someone should remind the Supreme Dindu what our immigration policy was like prior to 1965

He also basically just says "ignore the fact that trump's plans would be effective for dealing with all the crises we're currently facing. It would be WRONG to attempt to protect ourselves! Now be good goyim and take in these refugees"

Pretty much this desu senpai

Obama has done so well with American race relations.

Okie Doke

>not as enlightened as I am
>guess I should probably shill harder

Is this how you get off? Try lotion next time...

>if you point out the enemy, they win

>"Donald Trump is literally going to murder you if you vote for him!"
And then in the exact same breath
>"We won't let our future be determined by fear mongering!"

if we don't make america islamic then it won't be america annymore

PS, I'm an evil incompetent fucking retard

Obama pissed me off where his response to the Trump acceptance speech was "the world isn't that bad better than ever".

When facts show crime rate is awful in cities like Chicago and how there have been killings every other week. The day after he gets on CNN to say this shit the mall shooting happens.

Pathetic, hell do and say anything to make sure the Dems stay in power and that's despicable. I appreciate Trump isn't a massive fucking pussy and will look these issues in the face.

Do as I say, not as I do

>m-muh facts are triggering

HEHEHEHEHE

>>One of the best ways of preventing it is making sure that we don't divide our own country,

Coming straight out of the mouth of the anti-American, communist nigger fucking traitor who.....wait for it.....divided this country so much that racial tensions are now as high as they were in the 60's.

Fuck this communist nigger and his cult of personality.

>A major terrorist attack every single year he's in office
You think that's going to change or that any US president has control over some random towelheads blowing up Europeans?

IF IF IF IF
F

I
F

I
F

I
F

Obama is a lame duck nigger, Bernie is a senile jew, and Oliver is a british cuck. Now head back to /r/politics with your field report.

Sacrifice our values like what you nigger?
Like indefinite detention of US citizens?
Warentless searches so long as you use the word terrorist?
Assassinations?

Exactly this. He's done nothing BUT divide. The guy spends his entire time inflaming partisan divides then wonders why the house and Senate want nothing to do with him.

it's even more hilarious that he says "the world is better than ever" right after we've had a 3 week period of nonstop HAPPENINGS across the US and Europe in terms of cop assassinations and terrorist attacks

Something tells me you don't mind divisiveness at all.

okie dokie mr jones

And so he would have us all continue to do nothing. Like every liberal.

"Don't say that!"
"So what should we do?"
"Uhhhhhhh"

I can bet if this shitpost was made by a Canadian, you'd all be spamming 'leaf' and demanding that Canada is range banned. But when an american shitposts like this, there are no repercussions. It's all swept under the rug. I think this board has a culture of systematic oppression against Canadians. When are Canadians going to get equal treatment? #CanadianLivesMater

>don't divide the country
>That's why I'm making race relations their lowest in decades

Really good leader, love Obama, should run again.

It's like when you have that one shithead kid who will antagonize and punch you and when you punch him back, he recoils and cries and screams and tattles that you hit him, even though you were only responding accordingly.

Obama has spent his entire presidency shitting on white people and demonizing cops. And when we start pushing back in the form of supporting trump, oh... NOW you call for unity. And typically unity means compromize, and compromize means BOTH sides reach a middleground. but obama seems to think that compromise means that he keeps his unwavering position that whitey needs to pay up reparation for those programs and kill those pig cops and you just have to force yourself to agree with him. That's his compromise.

Communist fucking nigger started it. I wasn't 1/10th as "racist" as I was prior to this nigger coming into power and attempting to destroy and divide this country.

They aren't facts.
GDP growth isn't controlled by the President, he can influence it a tiny bit, but most of the factors have to do with corporations, international trade, banks, and upward mobility.
The highest unemployment was around 1985 and, further to the point unemployment has been plummeting since Obama took office.
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate
He hasn't even used his powers of office to their full historical extent to facilitate lgbtqbbq rights.

You are full of shit, if you want to continue being a child, go right ahead, but don't expect me to believe you.

>Obama says this in the morning
>2 Islamic terror attacks in Germany including a suicide bombing and a machete attack that killed a pregnant German woman later in the day

Quit being so assmad Barack

I hope he goes back and becomes mayor of Chicongo or something. What a wake up call that'll be for him.

>range ban America on a American website

>The US president is responsible for foreign terror attacks.
Wow you guys really hate this nigger don't you.

I watched the entire video.

Obama basically said "we need to watch our language (and not say "radical islamic terrorism") in order to appeal to our muslim allies otherwise we won't get the help we need to defeat the terrorists."

It's such a liberal attitude towards negotiation. If you do it too much it makes you look weak.

>It's time for change America
>LAWL American can't be changed

Getting real sick of these fucks hopping from one foot to the next.

>Obama is capable of placating an entire race, or indeed has ever attributed to the state of race relations.
The only race relations he effects is the level of buttfrustration on this board.

tell that to your brother, Barry

What could Obama have done to improve race relations? The president doesn't just get to say "Stop racism!" and have it magically end. He did the best he could with what he was given.

Name one way hes intentionally tried to worsen race relations in this country besides being black.

He is when he's directly responsible for causing the shitstorm known as the syrian civil war which then led to the migrant crisis, which of course he urged europe to take in.

Daily reminder

wtf i'm a #MagicNegro now

He's literally fanned the flames every time something happens. Always antagonizing whitey. Always defending dindus