Untitled

So this is the power of Ozil.

>Western country has migrants
what a shock

>usa
>western
Good meme Hans

Why are americans opposed to everything that is natural and normal?

At least the Eternal Amerijew is right about thing: you are not western, but a Jewish, negrofide, decadent, anti-natural shithole. And I hope the Chinks wrestle the world away from your disgusting, cheeto encrusted, fat fingers. You cradle of filth

never understood that meme of forcing and pretending germany will become muslim when France and UK are actually on a worse situation.

now let's be honest about it, where do muslims lives? what areas? are they that numerous? have you noticed turks roaches commit not terror attacks unlike the current migrants from a diaspora not very numerous anyway?

Germans will just gas them when they have served their purpose

the "refugees" are basically 80% males, they have no family, they have a shitty social situation and they are here to be cheap workers and come back to their countries after the war because germany don't gaves them nationality, also the agressives and criminal ones are deported now.

>never understood that meme of forcing and pretending germany will become muslim when France and UK are actually on a worse situation.

I only know of a single muslim in real life, in Germany when I went, they were literally unironically EVERYWHERE.

And keep in mind I live in a poverty-ridden area, so it's very poor, so it's a target for refugees etc but still not even a mosque in my 70k town.

and they are catering to them, too. what an absolute disgrace

and where do you go in germany?
I honestly think the worse case of Europe is France.

Only Kim can save us from this degeneracy.

I went to the UK and it was literally riddled with shitskins, everywhere you went you only saw big brown masses.

Maybe you live in the bumfucks together with your five sheeps, aunt and parents, but both Liverpool and London looked like Iraq.

>come back after the war

Its not going to happen, and we both know it

im muslim you autist and from an urban area

also brown > wh*Te

lol x

I unironically hope Islam takes over Europe. European men are low t cucks and European women are all dirty sluts. Muslims would create a new masculine warrior culture, put women and Jews in their place, kill all the fags, and get rid of degenerate drug addicts. Western culture is poisonous and it should be eradicated, It glamorizes a hedonistic lifestyle

t. britcuck

There are almost no turkish terrorists. Turkish conservative muslims (in germany or turkey) just support Erdogan.

Supporting the coup against Mohamed Morsi was an even bigger fuckup than anything we did in Syria or Libya because the key is allowing those people into a democratic process