Clinton Uses “Dark” Magic

blog.dilbert.com/post/147918620271/clinton-uses-dark-magic

>But it’s a sign that Clinton has at least one world-class persuader/advisor on the team. I have a feeling I know who. This linguistic kill shot has a partial fingerprint. If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
youtu.be/5quZgyGM0VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dilbert is just covering his bases, as usual.

He's talking about Mark Cuban though, most likely.

>Comments temporarily disabled

Really makes you think

Funny since he has said Trump is possibly the best persuader alive. I guess that makes Trump a cosmic Marvel level hero since the other dude is Godzilla.

How redpilled is Scott Adams?

I believe the anti-Trump people were getting on his nerves.

Don't worry, Scott.

The Don was playing using amateur techniques, waiting for a proper challenge. Now he'll really step things up to persuasion levels that shouldn't even be possible.

Trump has literally been preparing for this battle for decades. It's the peak of his life, his final goal before death. It means more to him than his whole career and legacy so far, just like he said to Megyn Kelly and others, that if he doesn't win he will consider it a complete waste of money, energy, and resources.

He's in it to win it. Underestimating him has been the major error everyone else made so far. The man is a very high level genius. Only a fool would think otherwise.

Who would win in a 1v1
Pence or Kaine?

is mark cuban a godzilla tier persuader?

He hates SJWs, outright said that Obama might bring about martial law in his previous blog post, and almost literally advised using meme magic in one of his books. (He said that writing down some goals or intentions in a notebook around fifteen times a day, for a few months, has consistently made it actually happen in his life numerous times.)

Listen to me, all right? Pence is a hardcore motherfucker, I've told you that before. He did time in Pelican Bay because he turned some sheboon into a Pez dispenser back in his Klan days. I mean, the guy will slay you where you fucking stand just as soon as buy a round or clap you on the back.

Now, when I asked Mike to give me his opinion of the President Obama, he said, "Tommy, I've turned out a lot of punks, but I've never seen a high yellow fuck boy as soft as this punk. I mean I'd drive a shank into his asshole just to make a point or if I wanted his corn muffins and he wouldn't give 'em to me off his tray." I realized then that if we didn't start The Day of the Rope, ol' Mike would fucking kill me. I saw it in his eyes.

He even told me as much onetime. My wife, she invited him over for dinner, and he shows up in a Klan coat stained with blood, shit, God knows what else. She screams and he sticks his hand up her skirt, kisses her, then pulls out a straight razor and says, "If your old man doesn't win this race war, I'm going to cut your fucking tits off before I even think about wasting the Kikes."

pic related

>Clinton
>3D Chess

Top fucking kek

Could this Godzilla be Jonathan Leibowitz? He came out of retirement recently.

She IS literally using dark magic. KEK wills that her magic be defeated!

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Scott's a cool dude

>dark
It didn't stick. Trump has cruised into the lead without spending any money whatsoever. Now the DNC is a fucking shitshow, and it hasn't even started yet. Trump can put his feet up this week and snipe away as he pleases, another week without spending a dime.

i was persuaded - just bought the book

Trump is a world class meme magic wizard. He is Dumbledore and Hillary is Ron Weasley.

Man I knew 2016 Godzilla was evil but supporting HILLARY?

Isn't Kek himself a god of darkness and chaos?

>But is she a Master Persuader™?
>Follow my carefully ambiguous blog to find out
>Guys I was right again because I'm a Master Persuader™
>buy my book guise
>#Kill Shot™

We're about to witness some dark on dark crime.

he is literally the lightbringer.

No it was because he satirized the current situation of the Media in an article ("muh waycissm") and some Trump fans took it at face value. They were complaining like goddamn babies about it even so it was so obviously exaggerated. It was one of the few times I was ashamed to be a Trump supporter.

Is that a joke?

Pence looks like fucking Duke from GI Joe, he's a six foot tall stone statue. He would rip Kaine to pieces.

Pence would dispense with Candy Kaine

you know what this means about trump's magic

Pence looks like Doc Savage. It's no contest.

He is literally Dumbledore

Tim Kaine is a manlet, Pence is tall

There are very few cases in which the shorter man wins, although that's for the presidency

>implying it isn't darkest before the Don

>If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.
Kissinger.

>Hillary Clinton has cultivated a close relationship with Kissinger, describing him as a "friend" and a source of "counsel."

Underrated

what a crazy hair style

Moderately rated

Oh shit, this is actually one of the few people I could imagine warranting this kind of talk. Kissinger is the final boss of shady globalists.

Ding ding ding

Why is he still alive?

He is a bringer of light through darkness (chaos). Hillary will bring darkness through light (typical left-wing fairness happy go lucky shit).

The problem is that Kissinger is more of an international policy guy. HE never really did domestic stuff.

Which might be besides the point as this election really is about the future of the world...

Hitchens rekt Kissinger

truly a testament of how corrupt our nation is that he is still a free man (same for hillary)

Thats more or less what I'm thinking. Hillary failing to win, or collapsing under the weight of her own corruption, would represent an unacceptable weak link in the policies they have been working so hard to implement around the world. One Trump might turn into two, hes already getting foreign endorsements. Kissinger would definitely be acting in his own interests to intervene here.

checked those dubs

This is the likeliest option for who it might be though. The question is how long can they keep it a secret, and how ill it be handled by the press when it gets out?

Yes, but in the sense of 'the dark right before the dawn'.

Wtf, I hate candy now

i think you should kill yourself, dilbert

Yeah I love how people are so quick to dismiss him, especially over petty shit like "he talks so slow in his speeches"

Watch Trump in the boardroom in the Apprentice. Look at his language there, he's literally dumbing himself WAY down to not go over people's heads and make himself more relatable. He also showed a lot of good character and leadership. When someone argued with him and went "NUH UH! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG" he'd fire them, when they took responsibility and said "Yeah I misjudged and I screwed up" he'd immediately forgive them and not fire them.

Like it was a test. Funny how it was pretty much always women who failed it though.

There's nothing inherently shady about him advising her as a friend. All it takes is a 5 minute phone call, and all of a sudden it's Dark Trump. Dark days. The darkest timeline. Darkest before the dawn.

Talk about playing with magic...
youtube.com/watch?v=0KSOMA3QBU0

Oh yeah, forgot to tell you I always loved you.

Scott Adams is a retard.

Dunno why people give a shit what he thinks about anything.

Nigger,

DARK DONALD - DANGEROUS DONALD just makes Trump sound like a badass.

Scott Adams went back to his stupid leftist ways. His analysis was a huge stretch. Literally playing 1D Checkers.

>But it’s a sign that Clinton has at least one world-class persuader/advisor on the team. I have a feeling I know who. This linguistic kill shot has a partial fingerprint. If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.

He means Obama.

he's talking about Jim Carville, right?

And yet when Kissinger's record gets blasted out there it's going to be a disaster for HRC. It confirms all the worst things you can say about her

No, I don't think he does, because Obama has no persuasive ability.

>he's literally dumbing himself WAY down to not go over people's heads and make himself more relatable.
He showed that while on the campaign. He was in the south and was talking about same things he was talking about in the northeast but would avoid using a certain complex word in the south but would freely use it in the north. I can't remember the word but it was like some easy fifth grade shit.

David Axelrod: political operative, Obama's former campaign manager.

tinfoil bonus: David Axelrod is a character in the comic "Godzilla: King of Monsters."

In all seriousness, it's a great book

I wonder if some unfortunate Sup Forums browser became so enamored by Kek he tried to summon him and ended up attracting an ancient Egyptian chaos god.

Can't wait to see his episode on 'A Haunting'

*hand rubbing*

>I have a feeling I know who. This linguistic kill shot has a partial fingerprint. If I’m right, Godzilla just got into the game.
>yfw KV Malkas faked her death

Hillary isnt doing anything actually
>all you right wing fagtrons keep over reaching and frothing at the mouth like rabbid donkeys and make her immune to your bs

he fails to mention how they were trying to push dystopian first. I guess they realized most americans don't know that word.

you have to admit though, he's predicted about 95% of the shit that happened correctly and literally everyone else got it wrong, including the infallible Nate "follow my adivce goy" Silver

The master persuader is Bill Clinton. He was brilliant at it in the 90s.

Except Trump is literally the apex of the Malkasian Paradigm

He is only good with his VCR tuned into FOX. Take away his cable subscription and he breaks apart.

Anyone have Scott Adams nudes?

You tell us, BR in hiding

Nate Fagmaster was in the right time and the right place to make the easiest god damn predictions and then be able to claim a "100% accuracy rate"

After 8 years the ruling Party almost always gets kicked out of the White House. Reagan to Bush was an exception, plus McCain and Sarah Palin were terrible picks. No fucking duh everyone knew Obama was going to win that election.

Then when Romney came along and literally stopped campaigning in September it wasn't hard to predict Obongo would win that too. Two easy election cycles and Nate gets his "100% accuracy rate"

It's a great irony that the elite employ Egyptian imagery, only for it to manifest through emergence in the armpit of the internet.

>Dark Magic
Has she used the egg of the king yet?

Probably not cause Bill Clinton is still alive

This is the best Shillary Shill ever.

Thank you for this

Hillary did nothing wrong

8/10 woke nigga

>1 shekel deposited into your account

They wanted KEK to make them powerful. Little did they know he would choose us. We are on the right side of history.

>tfw you're among KEK's chosen...

Maybe not, on second thought it's probably Obama.

Scott has gone on record saying that Obama is an extremely skilled persuader. He's mentioned Steve Jobs, Obama and Trump all as skilled persuaders. Although he has also said that Trump is much better than the other two, so I doubt Godzilla is Obama.

He literally said on twatter that it's not Obama when someone asked him an hour ago

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHEDDEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF FACE THE BLOODSHED

No, the sacrifices are your most prized possession. Hillary would love for Bill to keel over for sympathy votes (like how she got elected to Senate after the blowjob) but that doesn't mean she prizes him.

If she suddenly gives away all her material posessions, then we know the contract was sealed and we'll all be stuck on a boat for 8 years.

Putin has utterly crushed Obama and he is a manlet supremacist.

But will kek be able to defeat his ancient nemesis, the aztec NOSE LORD?

>Trying to insult a successful comedic comic artist that's been doing comics for over twenty years and is known throughout the white collared world including his own business theory called the Dilbert principle which is so widely in use that it's become a requirement to read to earn some business master degrees.

This is no Tom Preston smalltime.

That's why I think it's Bill. His 1992 campaign was full of persuasion magic.

Also

>mfw the United States gets stuck on a boat

Billy boy literally invented the Town Hall format for the '92 election and it was a stroke of genius. It's one of the major reasons he won.

>Bill Clinton doing anything relevant this election besides dying
Have you seen him lately? If they have him give a speech at the DNC he's likely to go full Clint Eastwood. They won't, and that's a dead giveaway that he's nearing the end of his rope. I'd be surprised if he stands on stage at all let alone speak 2 words into a mic. He'll be shown on screen like elder Bush was during that one debate for 3 seconds max, with an open-mouthed, glassy-eyed stare.

>I doubt this one word persuasion will have much to do on the election
>When one word kill shots have brought down several other candidates before.

He's deceiving us to put us into a false sense of comfort.

Adams himself was paid handsomely for his services and will be rewarded in the coming Hillary regime.

>But if I’m wrong, you might also like my book.

not going to jew me

It's possible his body is decaying faster than his mind. He can still speak quietly or write or poke at a keyboard. The threat is his ideas, not him physically giving speeches anymore.

Can I persuade Scott to tell me what's up with Dilbert's tie?

You can get a sense for his actual intellect by going back 25 years:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

It's quick visual shorthand for how sloppy engineers typically dress, and a simple distinguishing feature for the character design.

t. Sup Forums

Possible but not likely considering what medication he's surely taking.

youtu.be/5quZgyGM0VQ

Dilbert doesn't wear a tie anymore in the comics. Hasn't for a bunch of years.

He doesn't need to speak, he just needs to advise. Literally, Hillary's greatest failure is herself. A persuasion deadweight.