Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKi3pfzUIlA,
youtube.com/watch?v=8FwyltEFpmo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AUNTS

AUNT MAY

I like where this is going.

GONNA

You might not like the TROUBLE that we're going to get into if this thread continues.

Would aunt May help Peter if he broke his arms?

Oh come on - give us a break user - we only had that storytimed a day or so ago. Let us rest.

> You're not Superman, you know

Aw, I miss pre-cinematic universes times when you could do this kind of line without it being confusing

NO ASS
O

A
S
S

This is the superior aunt, you know this to be true

>entire movie of all the Avengers attempting to score Aunt May while Peter tries to cockblock them

I'm not saying I minded her performance or anything.

But really? What was behind this casting decision? Why can't Aunt May be a sweet OLD lady anymore?

Help him with WHAT exactly, user? You mean with certain... needs?

I don't know. Was Aunt May actually Pete's aunt and not grand aunt? Because for the longest time, I thought that was the case. If she's not, if she actually was his aunt and was that old looking, I'd find it rather weird that she looked like that. Though, I think I read up on some stuff on how badly Westerners age? At least in the past, without all these modern conveniences that allow people to take care of themselves better now.

Because we did that twice already.
The new movies have to mix it up somehow.
So younger Peter and younger Aunt May it is.

What is this!?

>Because we did that twice already.
I wouldn't even say twice. I think if you cast Aunt May you are obligated to cast someone with COMPLETELY GREY HAIR.

Sally Field an Aunt May is not.

Marvel Disc Wars, I think? Japanese kids summoned the Marvel heroes from discs. For some reason. I don't know why they were in discs in the first place, they just were.

Don't be that guy.
It's an animu called Punch Line! If you're into fanservice, it has fucktons. If you're not, then you'll be wading through fucktons of fanservice for a pretty good plot. It's entirely wrapped up in 12 episodes with no more seasons.

Because she's an aunt and not a grandmother.
Its retarded in comics and its retarded in films

because they wanna keep using these actors for at least fifteen years, and if aunt may is already a grey haired old lady while he's a teen, people are gonna wonder why she isn't dead when Peter's a middle aged man, the awkward situation the comics never satisfyingly dealt with

was Aunt May born 20 years before Peter's parents or something?

>two oscar winning actresses have played Aunt May

FREAK

It doesn't really make sense that Aunt May looked more like Grandmother May to begin with.

FINISH IT

I had aunts who were also grandmothers when I was Peter Parker's age.

But were they 70 years old? Cause one of my aunts was a grandmother when I was 15, she would have been in her mid 40s at the time

Probably not 70+, but 60s at least.

Dear God, If I was a teenager with irradiated teenage hormones, I don't know what I'd do in Pete's position

>You are now manually aware that Marisa Tomei is 51 or so

I would Spectacular Aunt May.

So, wait, when you were 15, you had a 60 year old aunt who was your mom's sister? How old was your mom? Did she and your father have you late into their marriage (or they married late)?

woooooooo

No, my grandparents born in the 10s had thirteen kids between the 30s and the 60s.

>No, my grandparents born in the 10s had thirteen kids between the 30s and the 60s.
Pretty unusual circumstances, user. So your mother/father was a child born late into THEIR marriage, right?

Yeah, in '57, one of the younger siblings.

Tiny spycameras.

Great
Bretty gud
Miscast

Marisa Tomei is in her 50s user

what the fuck

That isn't 'tray of hot chocolate chip cookies' age, to me.

>Ara Ara~Captain America, I'm just an old lady.
>Oh that's nothing, ma'am. My last girlfriend was a real gilf.

>Forsooth Peter Parker, thine aunt is a fine wench. Alas, Brodin's code dictates I may only bed her with your consent. What say you?

I have nine fucking aunts and none of them looks like Rosemary Harris.

People actually liked Sally Fields? She was so meh.

She's single and not really related to him too.

Apparently, she had problems with the script and directing.

I wonder what Pete does about masturbating. That apartment is tiny and the walls probably aren't very thick.

Do you fap loud enough to be heard? Unless you're going all out, she wouldn't be able to hear jack.

He jacks off elsewhere in costume

ANTS?

She didn't have problems, she just didn't care at all and only did it for Garfield and the paycheck.

ANTS

>yfw the only smaller guy than ANT-MAN is AUNT-MAN

>Implying you can stop Cap's super soldier

not all old people look like dried nutsack

>Brodins code

ANT-MAN

I doubt she hangs around the house all day every day.

Aunt May helps him with that.

I love it when women age like a fine wine

>wouldn't be able to hear jack.
Nicely done.

Let's think of it this way. In the comics, Aunt May and Uncle Ben were, what, late 60s at first? 65-ish? While Peter was 15?

Peter's parents, on the other hand, didn't seem to be much older than later-30s/early-40s at most.

This would mean that Ben and May were at least twenty years older than Peter's parents. Peter's grandparents popped his dad out twenty+ years after they popped out Ben.

She's 51. Let's say Peter was her own kid. He's what, 16 or so in the films? That means she would have had him when she was 35. There's nothing abnormal about. If anything it's a bit older given the age most people seem to have kids these days.

It's odd when comparing to granny old may from the books but if anything her being so ancient is what doesn't make sense if her sibling was supposed to have Peter and he's in his teens.

Let's be honest, only reason why May and Ben weren't his grandparents is because Grandpa Ben and Grandma May don't have the same ring to them.

>them heels
hhhhhnggh

Storytime trouble, I know you want to!

Did anyone else feel really creepy when she was so hot and flirty? I was attracted to her but felt like i should have been. Made me feel really odd

Is it really so hard to believe that people age poorly?

I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER!

>Alright, I have a question for you, of which you do not have to answer. I feel like if you don't answer it though, you're kind of answering it, you know?
>What?
>Have you ever kissed a another girl?

Play youtube.com/watch?v=QKi3pfzUIlA, muted with this youtube.com/watch?v=8FwyltEFpmo

And tell me this Aunt May wasn't thirsty as fuck for Norman

This is so comfy.

Yes, please. The reactions kill me every time.

I like how Aunt May basically has Benjamin Button Syndrome in the movies, basically. No one's gonna bat an eye in the next Spider-Man reboot and Aunt May is twelve.

It's like watching her age in reverse.

Nah she'll be a college student and changed to Peter's older sister or cousin in the next reboot first.

Her hotness made me feel really awkward.

Aunt May is not supposed to be this fuckable.

Still kinda hot

Goddamn that Thor banter is perfect.

>posting a mary sue princess

Next she'll be cousin may

Next she'll be cousin may,

This made me kek more than it should.

THOR BRODINSON