>this is a pizza in Italy
What the fuck

>light, subtle flavour
>no disgusting pepperonis
>moderate amount of cheese

looks perfect

American pizza is an abomination

Looks good to me man I don’t know what you’re talking about

STFU YOU LEAF SHIT where else can you get a large pizza with fake cheese at only 12bucks?

tastier than yours, hernandez

Perfect pizza!

>light subtle
FUCKING SAUCE ALL OVER IT
Leafs should shoot themselves

>large pizza with cheese at only 12bucks?
it cost $7.5

German Pizza is far superior
>inb4 frenchfags

>i dun like itlien pizza me countri does it bettur

7.99 with the domino carry out deal, only good pizza is the 10 buck large pizza from Costco tho

>flàmmenküeche
>German pizza
Alsace isn't Germany, but you already know it.

but you even still call it by its German name dumbass

>pizza from anywhere that isn't New York
Disgusting
>inb4 some faggot posts tourist meme Chicago pizza

whoever came up with chicken on pizza should literally kill himself.

fucking garbage nigger tier shit.

fuck off you mongrel shitskin, you ugly cultureless clown, you fucking imbecile, you disgusting ignoramus, you putrid smelly dumb superficial materialistic nobody, I want you and all your kind to die and suffer in hell for eternity.

DIE!

That's why you're all fat and/or morbid and fuck with tons of cardiovascular diseases

Plus, american pizzas have no taste at all. They're like a pieces of tetrapack

Germanic dialect ain't German language, but you already know it

lmfao all pizza in your country is made by kurds and arabs

In Ruhrgebiet i haven't seen a single pizza shop owned by us

Triggered Mario why don't you jump some sewer and save the princess you cuck

bing bing! wahoo! itsa me!

THISSS

FUCK AM*RICOIDS

>His country is named after one of us
>Try to mock us by speaking some kind of hyperwovelized english that doesn't make any sense as an insult, here
> White american girls like our cocks when they're here

Try again

Italians usually run real restaurants or manage to get a better job than selling fast food here
also
>Ruhrpott
I got still two original Italian pizza shops in my town

Only hipsters like Italian pizza more.

Have you ever had butter chicken pizza?

Go betray your allies and cry you aren't the Roman empire anymore you fucking pastanigger
Also fuck your for bringing your mafia members to my country, of couse shitalians are the worst of our citizens, because you fucking niggers shit ass fagbois

Only people with brain and taste

Memes aside, here it's happening the same: ''fast'' pizza is made in doner shops, real and ''slow'' pizza by southern italians (here in my northeastern town).

mama mia, this-a spicy post

>Germanic dialect ain't German language, but you already know it
what?

what the point of this thread ? anglos can't into cooking, arguing with is giving them some relevance they don't have.

We are the worst?

You are fucking nigger mongrel last time I checked Murica was 20% negro thugs, 40% Mexican underpaid workers and 20% Germ*nic (Anglo etc) redneck mongrels

Calm your robot autistic berserker man, or you will have a fatal stroke. Breathe.

Southern europe cant do anything right

reminder that south italians are not white

ALL YOU SHITALIANS COME OVER HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW LET'S SEE WHO'S ACTUALLY SUPERIOR

FIGHT ME IN REAL FUCKING LIFE FAGGOTS
MY ADDRESS IS 350 5th AVE, NEW YORK, NY 10118 I LIVE IN APARTMENT 506

Yeah and the rest, 20% are jews and Italiao Americans ruling over you

Its shitty bread with tomato sauce, a little cheese (because Italians were dirt poor and couldn't afford more) with leaves. I'd rather eat actual food.

*Mamma mia

be there in 20 mins etc.

>Winning world wars entering LATER in the fight and fighting countries with -at least- 1/3 of his population, already hyperweaked by the conflict
>Losing against asian rice farmers
>Losing against sandniggers

''Muh eedalianz draidorz in WWII''

WATCH IT BURGERS

American pizza was made by Italian Americans not anglos.

Yes your slice of "pizza",tastes so good, give me a break, fake cheese instead of mozzarella, ketchup instead of actual tomatoe sauce, yellow "cheese" inside the crust, give me a fucking break you mongrel

GABAGOOL

what's hard to understand ? you think some food from alsace is German tier because muuuuh name looks like german, not our fault the closer you come to France, tastier the food is.

psht
i got a foiba ready, wanna wee?

It's the same with pizzas i ate in your country; the difference is that you use shitty ingredients as liofilized cheese and transgenic tomatoes. You've to improve the quality over the quantity.

The only good pizza was in C.D.Québec and in Montreal.
In Totonto and Ottawa was a tasteless shit.

Did this nigger just dox himself

It appears that our superiority has led to some controversy

but got as time went by likewise bastardized like it happened with all original European food

WHERE'S DA GABAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kiked out the venetians and the furlans and exchanged this with 50 years of serbian commie rule.

Good exchange man.

I will personally gut you fat sack of shit

Not everyone goes to little ceasers retard. Local places that serve normal American pizza actually use good ingredients.

it tastes good, large, cheap, and addicting what's the problem? Can't understand people's need?

>italian pizza
Yes yes, very well, HOWEVER

but original american pizza ain't what american pizza is nowadays, everything is tastier when it's artisally done, now your pate is shit, your cheese is fake, your sauce is more spicy than tasty and mixing too much savours has no benefits for the taste.

>large pizza with fake cheese at only 12bucks
costs $2 when frozen, $5 when ready to eat

is that arab sperm?

>good

lol no

>large

Ah yes "large", we all know you finocchi only eat one slice, while Italian MEN eat the whole pizza

>tastes good

I highly doubt that

>addicting

That's a problem fatass

ASS SHIT FAGGOT NIGGER FUCK YOU SHITALIANS AND YOUR SHITTY EVERYTHING

* kurdish and somali pizza

You may have tried at least to use skando food as part of the pizzas and make your regional autentic variation instead of shitty middle eastern ingredients.

Donair pizza is actually amazing. No white sauce though.

why is the patty coated in cum?

Relax I was being ironic

>it was merely an act

No that's already inside their girls. This is only a shitty arab pizza.

We continue to innovate while you eat that cardboard pizza in OP's image

>"invented" by German-speaking people
>widely spread in initially German (Alsace) and actual German (Baden, Palatinate) areas
>commonly called by it's etymological German name even by French people
yeah it's pretty much German tier

I was wondering what to get for dinner. Pizza sounds like a good choice.

How can we get fat if we only eat one slice? Have you tried it huh? Pretty sure one American silce is bigger than your petite pizza, it's addicting because it tastes good, something you shitalians will never understand

some guy wrote a book about how your intelligence is inversely related to the amount of toppings you put on pizza. only a genius patrician can appreciate margherita, while most plebs will fill it with pepperoni, cheese, spices and whatever can shut down the screams of their neuronal cells committing seppuku for being part of american "brain"

desu they're shit tier I dont understand why people still eat that shit. They're not even cheap anymore

Oh you fucking virgin now you've done it!

My god, is that an anime girl?

You're a virgin manchild weaboo, you pathetic little pedophile the FBA is going to imprison your fat mongrel ass now.

>Use transgenic or liofilized or synthetic ingredients
>Muh so good

Logica anglosassone

Costs 60kr where I live (6 euro)

The thinly and crispy German pizza dough looks delicious!

I prefer Fungi pizza myself but this Looks Tasty as hell too

No, it would have been an interesting innovation if you tried to create a ''nordic pizza'', not delegate the thing to kurds or iraquis.

I like nordic food, a nordic pizza would have been fantastic

ewwww mena food is much better than nordic.

8-9€ here. I remember they used to be 5-6€ everywhere then I could understand.
But with 9€ you can almost get a decent meal from a real restaurant

>nordic pizza
Bark pizza doesnt sound very good

Alsace - Lorraine are from germanic culture, like other countries and areas in Europe, doesn't mean everything done by them is German tier lmao, Tintin ain't french cartoon and flamenkeuchen ain't german food.

>I like nordic food, a nordic pizza would have been fantastic
n*rdoid detected, put off that proxy

Underrated.

>FBA

this is why I love Sup Forums

That's a sad excuse for the shitty Pizza her in Japan.

Seriously, Flammenkuchen is suppossed to be thin and crispy, but Pizza isnt. Japanese Pizza that is as thin as a Flammenkuchen because dirty jews scam me of my dough fucking sucks.

No even if i'm unironically 1/4 american (maternal grandfather from Missouri)

do pizzas belong to ananas?

Yep of course. Ignoring the padanian from the previous post.

hawaiian pizza is the best pizza

Shut up you white guilt faggot Muhammad lover go cry about your fallen reich and ruin Europe some more you fucking shit. I'm surprised mama Merkel allowed you to be on such an evil far right big boy website!

Yes. Next time I'm getting a pineapple I'll buy some piccolinis with them.

>real and ''slow'' pizza by southern italians (here in my northeastern town)
kek not at all, it's 50/50

Qui sotto il Cjscjel de Udin è così

?

Thats a perfect pizza