Samurai jack general

how the hell did they got away with this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU
youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ub-9QANU&list=FLmlBBj9AdRkhIqIpdYqkVUQ&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=1lbaTgwWJOU
genndy takes no shit from tumblr

Agreed. All straight, cis relationships should be banned from progressive TV shows until the representation is 50-50, as it should be.

Also, Sup Forums fuck off

because genndy is an alt right followers and shits all over tumblerinas and faggots.

he should do SBT next on adult swim

Is this really controversial? What are we even doing.

How did they get away with the penis joke? I thought this was a kids' show.

Its adult swim now.

A children's show from 16 years ago, everyone who watched it first run is an adult.

samurai jack is a pedophile

Because he has been stuck alone in the future for 50 years and wants some action. He's only human and fapping just doesn't cut it

>Fucking a 20 year old makes you a pedo
Feminists actually believe this.

Get away with what exactly?

Do we really know they are going to keep pushing the love relationship hard? The episode was pretty goofy and was probably just some relaxee filler. i think you autists are forgetting all the previous episodes had character development, so it's not that bad to have one little filler.

reminder

Who's the Griffith in this scenario?

>tfw Aku fucks Ashi in front of Jack

Aku will rape Ashi in front of Jack

Aku is the Void

GENNDY ABSOLUTE MADMAN

youtube.com/watch?v=RB_ub-9QANU&list=FLmlBBj9AdRkhIqIpdYqkVUQ&index=2

HELLOOO SAMURAI I AM HERE TO PERFORM THE ABORTION

Jack shaved his beard? Truly you can't show that on television.

This episode confirmed for me that Genndy is a fucking hack.

Yeah they do

TV-14 rating

why tho

>Something is poking me
>My sides when

>SHAKE IT
>BAKE IT
>BOOTY QUAKE IT
Genndy pls

imagine this with the same rating as jack season 5

RRRROOOOOLLL IT AROUUUUUND

>large nosed individual directing immigrants to populated areas to purposely fuck shit up

Hmmm..

A loud glopping noise was made as 50 YEARS OF SEMEN flowed into Ashi's womb

J A C K E D

A

C

K

E

D

He's based off a historical figure you fucking idiot. I hate Jews too, but post like yours make us look bad.

What historical figure you faggot? It's just common "hooknosed sniveling evil man" which is based off of the stereotypical portrayal of a jew.

jack x ashi is PEDOPHILIA

Wew

Is this the new thing? Adult characters are now children mentally when they clearly aren't?

>when you know on a subconscious level that you yourself are mentally a child so you try and cope with it by believing everyone else is too

10/10

more like samurai plagiarism amirite

>berserk refferences out the ass
>everyone saying Ashi's gonna get FEMTO'D by Aku
>mfw Genndy throws us a curveball and has Aku rape Jack in front of Ashi instead

>Young sounding name
What? I seriously don't understand this, how can you see someone as young simply because of their name?

Yes the old experience person who blushes from holding hands. What a sick exploitative fuck he is putting his 50 years of experience killing robots to work taking advantage of women.

billy instead of bill.
marty instead of martin.

But her name isn't a nickname

I honestly don't care that Jack and Ashi got together. I just wish it wasn't so poorly paced

WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK FOR MORE EPISODES GENNDY?

So how did ashi even know what kissing was?

instinct

She explored the world in episode 6. She went to a rave party in a in the middle of nowhere, she probably saw a lot more than just kissing.

>Picture of jack being scared
>Picture of jack looking forward
>Picture of jack surrounded by enemies
>Reimagining of one of the four horsemen, the second most iconic depiction of death
wow, that sure is plagiarism

AKUUUUUUUU

But Tumblr, I thought love was love? Isn't love ageless and boundless?

>tfw Jack will never travel far enough back to the past AND UNDO THE FUTURE THAT IS THE JEW

What was so surprising about this episode? What did they even "get away with"? A grown man and woman sharing a kiss on Adult Swim?

People are often referred to by their diminutives up until their death.

The point about "young sounding names" is ridiculous. Jr is arguably the youngest sounding, and again men are referred to that their winter lives.

>2 slants kissing
I don't really see the issue here?

samurai jack ripped of Ronin more than anything else. nice try guy

You know the wolf sucked him off

>muh pedophilia when they're both legally adults

Finally someone that didn't get infected with the the PC filth.

aaaaaAAA I'm literally shaking
>people are still heterosexual in the future

i thought it was pretty okay, i wish gennedy would have asked for more episodes so this wouldn't have used a episode so close to the end

PC cucks heads are exploding, why is it so shocking for a man and woman of the same race to fall in love?

tumblr is completely assdevasted over this,
I just hope Genndy goes through with this and doesn't end up killing one of the two.

fucking liberals maaaaaan

Fuck

That's a legitimate sad story and reason to be bothered by media depictions of abuse, but that doesn't make the relationship abuse. It's just projection

Episodes 1-3: Kino
Episodes 4-5: Cinema
Episodes 6-7: Movie
Episode 8: "Flick" would be too kind for this

The absolute state of Genndy.

>young sounding name

what the fuck???

>Nobody mentioning the part where Jack was sucking on Ashi's calf

LMAO GAVE HER THE SAMURAI DICK

CIS HET SHITLORDS WIN AGAIN

HOMO IS EVERYTHING WRONG CONFIRMED

>im a virgin so even the fictional characters I watch have to be as well

>cartoons often affect real life
The fact that there are people who are so stupid that they believe that makes me really sad inside.

if it were true i would be way more fucked up than i am.

>Looking like a teenager
>Young sounding name

I thought tumblr went by "love is not bound by something as silly as age"

Same here.

is this real?

please don't say this is real

GOTTA GET JACK
JACK IN THE SACK
CUM ON MY BACK
SAMURAI JACK

>tfw this is setting it up so when Jack dies there will still be a protagonist.

SBT is dead and buried, written off on CN's taxes. It's very firmly in NEVER EVER territory.

A [white male] and female kissing in 2017? You bet it is

it's absolutely real.

>love is not bound by something as silly as age

only when it's between 2 men or 2 women

i read it in his voice fuck you

I love this picture more than I should.

>another WM-AF pairing

fuck this shit.

It's the other way around

The absolute state of Sup Forums

My sides

jfc

YOU SEE SAMURAI, LAST TIME I FAILED TO FALCON PUNCH AN ASIAN LADY IN THE UTERUS, I GOT STUCK WITH YOUUUU

I get the sense that a lot of backlash has to do not with the event itself, but the song they used to frame it

youtube.com/watch?v=hEzuBgeiSnk

The classic standard is in many ways a reinforcement of traditional attitudes on love. Specifically, the song is about the notion that love is a natural and universal experience, and inevitable.

There's a pretty big contingency of SJW types that push back against this notion, especially the inevitable part, as to them it stigmatizes those that don't pursue romantic relationships or hold romantic affections, and reinforces traditional expectations in relationships.

An irony, considering that Genndy's choice to use an old school love ballad in this context is supposed to be interpreted as ironic. Jack and Ashi's love is anything but traditional, two loner killing machines lacking any sexual self awareness, brought together only because Ashi was trained from birth to kill, not love, Jack.

Needless to say the level of insecurity and projection it takes to reject something on that level is significant, not exactly what one may call tolerant.

I don't think it goes that deep because the people who complain about this kind of crap are really shallow when it comes to this kind of interpretation.

The song's lyrics sum it up perfectly. The bitter virgins and tumblr feminists immediately started screeching at their tvs when it happened. I couldn't stop smiling.

I'm sorry its Jack and ASHI (ash-ee) not Jack and Keanu REEVES (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ves)

a lot of redpilling going on in the samurai jack tag...

What that tells me is that even if you put a strong female protagonist in a show, SJWs will still find something to complain about.