In the future netflix original movies will start winning oscars

>in the future netflix original movies will start winning oscars

Other urls found in this thread:

joblo.com/movie-news/production-on-martin-scorsese-s-the-irishman-is-due-to-kick-off-this-august-855
boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1442519808757/image/YcEL4hufMkzP4aY4KCt3tw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what dystopian science fiction film is this?

Redditopia

Please stop this bullshit. Netflix has produced some amazing shit over the last few years.

Anyone who criticizes Netflix is some shekelberg that hates the fact that they're loosing control of the industry.

Reddit.

reddit hates adam sandler's netflix movies
does that mean you like them?

>Netflix has produced some amazing shit over the last few years.

joblo.com/movie-news/production-on-martin-scorsese-s-the-irishman-is-due-to-kick-off-this-august-855

>according to IndieWire, everything seems to be going swell and production is slated to kick off this August. Netflix, who picked up the film earlier this year, is apparently looking to give THE IRISHMAN a 2019 release day-and-date with a limited Oscar-qualifying run.

i cant see anything bad about it, its just a new devolvement

hiya reddit

>reddit has produced some amazing shit over the last few years

House of cards is garbage right?

(You)

I don't understand why are studios so buttblasted over the whole streaming thing, it is the future and you can only delay it so much

Less income for advertisers.

I like it

>caring about retarded things such as which company produces which movie or tv show
can you be any more retarded?

beasts of no nation was better than anything last year

boards.fireden.net/_/search/filename/ 1442519808757/image/YcEL4hufMkzP4aY4KCt3tw/

>dude it's bad because it's on netflix and nothing to do with the quality of the actual content!

Yikes, what dumb opinion to have. Imagine being so stupid you refused to watch anything because it happened to play on a certain network.

>god forbid i use multiple boards

They should have won one already.

>netflix
>netflicks
>winning oscars
heh