Why do they always cast a bunch of British nobodies in the new Star Wars movies?

Why do they always cast a bunch of British nobodies in the new Star Wars movies?

they're cheap and fancy

I want to impregnate this british nobody

better trained and cheaper than American actors

MAYBE WHEN SHE WAS 20 AND HER OVARIES WEREN'T WITHERED RAISINS LIKE OP'S NUTS!!!FACT!!!

Because they're inexpensive, professional, and readily available to shoot at Pinewood?

Gross

>she will never deliver your downie kids
jdimsa

This ugly alien looking cunt can't even have babies lmao her fucking uterus is a toxic mess.

Pretty much

>I want Jennifer Lawrence as the lead role in my Star Wars movie

found the problem, youre a fucking retard.

Post her soles

Post her soles

Post her soles

Rabbit needs to pop out some kids already. She's depriving future generations of bunnyfus.

>wanting to have kids
the absolute state of you cucks

Get a load of this faggot

She's already reproduced

That is literally gay

t. 17 yo

They need serious actors to be able to sell the stupid space drama lines. American actors are too self-aware or else they think they're too good for it, so they'd inject some unnecessary smarm or cynicism into the cheesy lines.

they're cheaper?

Because British actors will work for less money, have far better training than the average American actor and Star Wars is filmed in the UK, probably.

Reminder that Britain pretty much singlehandedly created the modern concepts of theatres and plays.

>cheap
her pay was in the 7 digits, user. that's standard for what your average Bruce Willis tier actor would get paid. the rest of the cast were in the lower 6 digits.

she was paid more than double what even Mads Mikkelsen and Forest Whitaker were paid who are both considerably bigger names.

Part of the deal for filming in the UK, same applies in Hong Kong and other places.

It's cheaper to film in UK than USA, the actors themselves aren't necessarily cheaper. BUt it's still a money thing

It isn't because they're cheaper. At least not in this particular case.

see: