youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wew, starting now
hope he doesnt go on about religious meta stories again

>OP is so broken that a 100% sorted man is bewildering to him

this fucker had me cleaning my room n shit

>implying

visual representation of this glorious podcast

I never finished this podcast because it had too much political whining and shit in it. He's had better appearances. Does it get good?

How can one man be so based?

Doesn't this guy subscribe to the Christ Jew? That's about as bluepilled as it gets.

Tonight we're getting Mick West, who runs metabunk- a conspiracy debunking website. He said at the end of the Peterson episode that he'll be speaking about flat earth. Fingers crossed that Eddie Bravo will be there to have his autistic conspiritard opinions smashed to pieces before his very eyes.

>implying eddie won't just go HURR SAYS WHO

you really think he can talk sense into Bravo?
Id be more interested if he could show Joe that Hincock is a fraud.

Cameron Hanes one was better.
>inb4 deluge of alt right fags who only give a shit about social politics

>you can't enjoy both

>1:31:46

dude is co-founder of neversoft who made tony hawk games

heh
he said meme

I love jordan peterson, he's my homie

>when you realize that you are living in a neomarxist snake-pit

>hope he doesnt go on about religious meta stories again
Why? It's what JP is all about.

:31:46

All his Jung shit > muh ess jay double yous

god this vaporwave shit is so lame now

Everything turns stale. It should just die.

Anyone else notice how every time a smart conservative gets popular, there are a barrage of threads for months making fun of the guy and creating unfounded memes to harm and slander his reputation?
Sam Hyde
Peter Molyneux
Joe Rogan
I'm sure there's more. It's a concentrated effort isn't it? I just wonder if it's by people who are native to this board or by an organization who have invaded this board. Or reddit

no it isn't

kys

underage leave

It's fucking stupid as hell, it's always been stupid. And you make it even worse with your reddit spacing

>Sam Hyde
>Peter Molyneux

>smart conservative
>Sam Hyde

>you really think he can talk sense into Bravo?
Yeah you can't really talk sense into someone like Bravo.

maybe you could bring him out and do experiments with him, taking it really slow, but even then I don't know.
He'd have a hard time believing anything that he doesn't see first hand, maybe friends like joe and brendan could help with doing a three point eratosthenes experiment over skype.

>TFW he legally has to say these words or else he will be fined and possibly jailed

I completely understand why this guy is pissed.

>dude you need religion to be a good person lmao

Broken once yes, but reforged, better than ever.

>nancyboy
jej

>a show about a traditional warrior prince who's sole goal is to return the world to the individualistic peace of western value systems by slaying a literal fucking dragon of chaos that's turned the world into a postmodernist/ collectivist shithole
>in order to do so he has to descend to the underworld and defeat his own problems, and reunite the feminine and masculine aspects of god before making the world a better place

I wonder if JP likes Samurai Jack. It's SORTED as fuck.

Jordan Peterson is a modern day philosophical hero.

i hope this shit doesn't end in a bloody civil war. that's what they're aiming for, right?

>fag hag
>XTX
>dyke daddy
>peoplesexual
>straightlyqueer
>amoeba

i like when he got his shit pushed in by sam then went on the rubin report to say sam isn't a real atheist because he follows the christian "metaphysical rule" of not killing

he's an idiot that truly believes pronouns are the end of western civilisation

Two of those people are idiots and the other isn't a conservative. Your hypothesis doesn't seem very strong.

I was annoyed that Joe interrupted JP when he was going into Kek. I wanted to hear his whole take on the chaos of Internet people who thrive on memes and apathy. That's my favorite subculture because not giving a fuck is awesome.

>sam isn't a real atheist because he follows the christian "metaphysical rule" of not killing
lol

>and that's a problem

best podcast so far

I hope it does

>shitposting is posting solely for the sake of making other people mad
how can you get it so wrong jamie?

>Say common philosophical things known by many and widely available online

>Hero

Wow.

He had Gary Taubes on recently.
Sam Harris did too.
Into the trash they go.

I can handle him interviewing insane people like Alex Jones. Not buying into charlatans.

That's it. I'm fucking done with this shit board. I've been on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums was even fucking created, and I was here the first day Sup Forums went up.

Enough is enough. The quality of this board has always been rather mediocre, but the past 2+ years has seen an absolute nosedive in quality, and a complete lack of moderation and rule enforcement. It's one thing if there's 1 or 2 off topic shitpost threads like this in the catalog filled with crossposters, but the norm is that nearlyy half the fucking catalog is these types of threads. This board is no longer Sup Forums, it's a Sup Forums hybrid board, and there's either no moderation, or the janitors / mods just don't give a fuck anymore, so why should I?

Fuck this shit, I am fucking done. Bye you sacks of shit.

can someone give me a quick rundown on "clean your room"?

>he doesn't know

it's a hilarious reddit meme xD

I watched around 35 mins of this last night, what they were really saying was pretty much just common sense, all I really got from it was a little insight into how fucked up canada's education is at the moment, is it worth continuing?

>I watched around 35 mins of this last night, what they were really saying was pretty much just common sense

like every podcast

see you tomorrow

I always looked at the bible as essentially a compendium of protoscience, history, and moral fables that could essentially be disregarded for modern day equivalents, but Peterson makes a good argument that we haven't done a good job porting those teachings into today's teachings. Couching all of that in the current climate of rampant snowflakery, political corruption, and destruction of norms with zero regard for consequences is compelling. Dude's a reader.

The Neil Degrasse Tyson one was actually pretty educational at points
and I had never heard of operation northwoods till the alex jones one

>what they were really saying was pretty much just common sense
This basically sums up all of Peterson's all of secular sociopolitical discussions. I guess when lots of people are distorting of basic norms, common sense stands out.

what age are you?

He cites philosophical arguments underpinning his common sense beliefs, which makes him stand out among a bunch of regular people who spout the same stuff online with no thought as to why they believe those things.

kys

what's got you upset?

fair but people act like he is the second coming of nietzsche

No fucking kidding go to his subreddit or comments on youtube and they say he will be looked at like nietzsche in the future

triggered?

He understands and articulates better than most

not really

>broken man
Dr. Peterson is trained to fuck your mouth

>Joe Rogan
>Conservative

He'sa centrist, aka he just agrees with whatever his guest says but stays skeptical enough to not make any claims that might reflect poorly on him.

It really got to me when he said "fight"
Trying to legitimize it with air quotes

Its like he has inner struggle if he was an actor
It would be a very poignant moment

lmao you're triggered hard bitch

>Peterson makes a good argument that we haven't done a good job porting those teachings into today's teachings
You're thinking through a desperate mindset. Just because were are currently going through a social change of convoluted cultural guidelines, that doesn't mean we regress to past convoluted cultural guidelines. This sort of change of personal opposition makes you easy to manipulate by people of greater influence.

Don't follow the teachings of associations, follow any teaching that makes sense.

fuck up you fat cunt

That makes him an above average speaker not a fucking hero

I believe it. Every "Internet famous" person like him has a cult following. People are always looking for their very own Christ figure so they can hang on their every word. This is what happens when you splinter the human race into smaller and smaller groups with little regard for bridge-building.

You dont understand
God is just the name for it a metaphor for something greater
He talks about marduk and acknowledge s religion as just human stories throughout our existence which we can learn from doesnt have to be superstitious and literal

*Just because we are currently

oh yes

let the hate flow through you

die die die

I agree with a lot of points Peterson makes, but disagree heavily with his evaluation of antidepressants and on a few other issues as well.

Far better than the Milo one but about the same as the Gavin McInnes one, don't really find hours of speculation as to why SJWs are so fucking stupid that interesting.

I never advocated for regression, and I never pointed out the specific teachings I was talking about--certainly not ALL of them, nor even the majority of them. There are plenty of outdated ideas and pro-Christian organization propaganda that needs to be ignored.

What I meant was there are useful teachings within that giant tome hidden under layers of bullshit that should be sussed out and presented in a way that's digestible to modern people.

>people still unironically believe in Marxism

Tell the truth

>Sam Hyde
Self-Sabotage

>Peter molyneux
Started after he made fun of a kid calling into his show

>Joe Rogan
normalfag? wdum

we were chimpanzees lmao

>You dont understand
>God is just the name for it a metaphor for something greater
Yeah, that's what he says when he's talking to atheists. When he's talking to christians he'll say he's super 100% believing in god with zero ambiguity and no handwaving about how with "god" he only means a representation for something greater or whatever

if you think this guy is trying to do anything other than sell you his crap then you're one of those suckers they say keep being born

video of this?

listen to basically any conversation he has with a christian. like when he was on steven crowder's youtube crap or duncan russel's family hour podcast or when he answers a question about god on reddit etc.

His explanation of kek was pretty hilarious.
Also cringe inducing.

>made fun of a kid calling into his show
rundown

> youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w

Just look at the dislikes and comments.
Also stefan has samefagged in his comments with a verified account talking about frozen which was really weird.

He also tries to stop kids from getting close to their families with his "de-foo-ing" cult

guy seems like a pseud desu, but getting sorted and cleaning a bit more could do me good

its a symbol of taking responsibility for things that are in your power to do/accomplish