Sup Forums weapons thread
Show me your funs

Gearfags welcome too

Is that gun on top a .22?

>mfw only have a tiny pistol
I hate this goddamned place and its retarded gun laws

Hey what's up .22 pistol mexicanon
It's a .177 pellet rifle

Here's me (the dual wielding guy) and my group and our funs.

I've never seen a gun irl

Hello

Germanon tell me where to find a Mauser 98 rifle. I want to larp as a ww1 soldier when I'm beating my home invaders with my m1911. Plus I don't need a gun license for something that old in California.
Also unrelated, any one have opinions on the AR-7?

Is this a joke?
>any one have opinions on the AR-7?
Shit 2bh. Get a real rifle not some special survival blahblah

It's not

What if my ar 15 won't fire when I'm underwater fighting a shark?

In a country where you have to take exams for a fishing license I wonder how many years you spend sat at a desk signing paperwork to be able to touch those weapons let alone own one.

Lmao here you can buy a fishing license for $25 at a walmart hahaha

Long live Walmart's sports and outdoors section.

Just go to a gunstore my man
It probably doesn't work how you think it works and it'll be explained much more easily by the clerk at your local LGS
Mausers are nice, try to get one that still has a smooth action, some of the more worn ones have pretty rough sandy bolt pulls

>own the school year

Why aren't you like Switzerland?

You just have to be part of a shooting club for a year that's it

>Just go to a gunstore my man
G U N S H O W L O O P H O L E. no reason to spend a week getting it in a gunstore when I can get in 10 minutes at a gunshow. Plus the gunshow will actually have one.

Stop memeing please i'm trying to help you, you California raisin
If you buy from an FFL at a gunshow you have to go though the same process as with a gunstore
If you buy from a private owner get ready to pay $1000 for a $400 gun

In britain and france you buy one at the post office for approx 3-10 euros per day(depending on your area). In Germany, no matter how experienced you are, you have to have lessons, take exams and be part of a club before you can go for a casual fishing trip with the lads on a sunday. It's expensive as fuck to do that

You missed my point, you don't need an FFL for old guns. I can't afford an FFL.
A gun store won't have guns older than 50 years.

Hi from /k/

Wuts that gun at the bottom

Holy shit, that's why I never saw anybody fishing in Germany. I lived by a few rivers in northern Bavaria that looked good for fishing, but nobody was ever there.

>hi ATF
.300BLK AR "pistol"

Sorry krautbro but your police state country is shit. It's like the Nazis never left, fucking hell

The thing is, most non-Americans don't realize how fucking huge Walmarts are. They really have every single thing. And they're also everywhere, so it makes sense for rural Walmarts to have guns for sale.

Here you go, friend

In Finland, fishing is a basic human right. You only need a license for large scale fishing, including netting.

Nice. Is it easy to get uncucked funs like these in Finland?

Of course. Paintball is a common hobby.

Depends on your definition. Pistols take 2 years, but longer rifles are easy.

rate

And by easy I mean 'easier'. Still takes months of shooting before you can apply for your own permits. It's simpler if you're trying to get hunting raifus, but the commissariat looks down upon "military-style" rifles for hunting.

Those aren't yours.

Well, technically they are signed under him therefore making them his until he returns them.

Not even technically. He's responsible for them, but the firearms are always possessions of the state, not the individual using them.

I have to say, that vfg you have on your AR is ugly as sin. Otherwise nice arsenal.

can anyone tell me what's the bullpup carbine(?) the girl is using ?

>but the commissariat looks down upon "military-style" rifles for hunting.
Which is completely fine, since the elk or bird is not going to care what the gun looks like and it decreases the chance that a masseuse gets his hands on a semi-automatic military rifle.

Fuck off.

>found the aussiecuck
Be sure to hand over your pump-action shotgun to the local magistrate, peasant.

I agree, the picture was taken the day I bought the rifle and it's since been removed

Since the elk or bird doesn't care what the gun looks like, why do you care if it looks black and evul? Why do the coppers?

You don't need an FFL to buy a gun my man
Just to be a dealer and distributor

Walther G22

I'm going to bump this now just to annoy the anti-gunners on Sup Forums.

i bet you're jelly of my subsonic slavshit

Doesn't Denmark police carry guns?

I'd only be jelly if they were actually your guns. They're not.

Also even if I owned them, it's not like you can find 9x39 anywhere to feed them.

Remington 870, bought with a hunting license. I don't really have money to invest heavily in guns. Maybe in the future.

it's not like someone can own them except donbass guys

I'm not a Kraut. One of my favourite pastimes is fishing. I've been doing it since I was 7 at relatively little cost. Even in the nannystate that is Britain I was able to roam the rivers and local lakes enjoying nature. The only time I caught shit was if I was fishing private lakes without having paid the dayticket price (normally around 10gbp).

Here it'd easily cost me a few hundred euros just to get the license and god knows how much for club membership. I'm not sure whether they think pricing people out of fishing will protect the environment, if they do then they are wrong. Most fishermen go out of their way to protect nature, or at least leave it as they found it.

Another nice little part of living here is the fact that you have to pay tax if you own a dog :^) AND the tv license in germany is more expensive than it is in England so I don't know why Krauts jump on the bandwagon of calling Brtiain a nannystate, it's objectively worse here.

I'm jelly you get to play with those

>Here it'd easily cost me a few hundred euros just to get the license and god knows how much for club membership.

not forgetting the amount of time it'd take to have the lessons, exams and then the waiting list for the club

Exactly why I'm not jealous.

Krauts are the most controlling society on earth. Even worst than Brits.

It's not by mistake that Fascism festered there. They have a tendency to wards statism and subordinance towards the state and organisations in general.

We pay for a license for each state, the money goes toward conservation and fish stocking.
I live on a river and fish 200+ days a year, even if for only 30 minutes.

I don't understand the club thing, lessons, or the exams.

We have many rules, fish size limit, and limit to how many you can catch, also seasonal restrictions. I can catch and keep 3 trout per day, and 5 salmon all year. Most other fish have seasons, but rules are different in every state and for every river or lake.

I follow the rules because DNR officers are very serious about their job, if I fuck up they can take my boat, all my gear and my license.

There's some really amazing nature here which I love to explore in my freetime. The sad thing is that outdoor activities (excluding perhaps cycling and hiking) are regulated to such a level as to make it actively difficult to do. I was told recently that wild camping is also illegal here, which I was very sad to hear. I can understand it being illegal in England because we only have about 2sqm of wild land left but Germany still has such beautiful forests etc. It would seem like walking/hiking/cycling are the only encouraged outdoor activities (which don't cost an absolute fortune).

Does anyone here have experience with lever action rifles? I'm thinking of buying one, they seem fun to shoot.

Can you catch German Brown Trout in Germany?
I'm not sure if this is dumb question or not...
I catch them often.

double bang bang

>In britain and france you buy one at the post office for approx 3-10 euros per day(depending on your area). In Germany, no matter how experienced you are, you have to have lessons, take exams and be part of a club before you can go for a casual fishing trip with the lads on a sunday. It's expensive as fuck to do that
What the actual fuck

It's pretty much the exact same in France and England (not sure about Scotland). There are strict rules enforced by the environment agency and you can get in some pretty serious trouble for breaking them. I seem to remember a few poles getting prison time for killing swans to put on the plate for christmas (along with a lot of prize carp).

There's nothing wrong with regulating things in order to protect and sustain them but when you regulate them so much that you price out the normal folk who just want to enjoy a sport like fishing you're going to end up with a tonne of people who have no education about nature and therefore no care for its protection.

Fishing, camping, and even hunting to an extent should be encouraged and not kept as for the reserve of rich old cunts in exclusive clubs

>Can you catch German Brown Trout in Germany?
>I'm not sure if this is dumb question or not...
>I catch them often.

Not sure lad. I haven't had time to take my license, yet. I've just had a coupe of chats with the local fishermen at the tackle shop about how to get the license and join a club.

Try to find some brown trout, also zander, they are the best eating.
I use Mepps spinners for trout, and big worms or Rapala lures for walleye, which are similar to zander

used to do a lot of rainbow trout fishing in the UK and have caught plenty of zander on a neighbours lake in France. I mostly used small roach/rudd deadbait in the margins at dusk for the zander and for the rainbow trout a spinner or fly fishing if I was feeling adventurous :^)

>let's dress up in front of cameras and pose

They are fun.

>Rapala lures
I wasn't aware that people used those outside of Finland. Good taste.

out of interest, how much would you pay for a standard rapala lure, say a med sized deep diver? They were always expensive as fuck in britain.

Rapala is top tier

Is there anything in UK that isn't expensive as fuck?

Here is my SKS, it's the only gun I own.
I don't really like tacticool guns, if there's another gun I'm planning to get its going to either be a Mauser or a Mosin Nagant(leaning on the Mauser) and maybe later on if our gun laws don't get even more restricted I'd like to own an AK47 as well

>tfw bought really good shotgun from auction with 60 euros few years ago
it was sold in some "big" shopping center in Lahti ,but i don't remember it's name. feels american man

Europeans are always shitting on American gun laws but it seems like you have your fair share of rifles as well, why is it that we have a shooting here every month while you don't? Are Americans just violent by nature?

Bolt action rifles and shotguns are for hunting, handguns and compact semi-automatics are for committing crimes and going on shooting sprees.

>Is there anything in UK that isn't expensive as fuck?
our beautiful women.

It only costs one pint for a pump, if you know what I mean

You can still hunt with semi auto and doesn't seem to have any bolt action or shotgun either but I don't hear about mass shootings in Finland.

You have more guns than people, and ypu have way more people. Comparing clapistan to Finland, you have 64 times our population, so it follows that you have 64 times the mass shootings as well.

Also you guys seem to understand that living in a free society has some risks involved, and even if some people abuse their rights, it's not reason enough to limit everyone's rights.

>I don't hear about mass shootings in Finland
Really?

Auvinen was one handsome lad tbf. Shame he decided to fuck over us gun owners and shoot up his school. Thanks to him, we now have to deal with a 2 year training period before we are eligible to own pistols.

Don't forget the reason for the season.

Mental health care in America is fucking atrocious. We just throw pills at everything.

But it's good business to sell treatments than try to fix things. What are you, a commie or something?

I have lots of guns

>germans can only own pellet rifles

Such bs.

How are your thumbs?

I have a zapper gun for the Wii.

No accidents so far. Probably my favorite gun to shoot also.

The lower rifle is clearly not an air rifle.

And I've seen krauts with AKs and Kloks.

Surely illegal, I've asked some germans and even with firearm permitting they said you can't own assault rifles.

I have a couple, they are all sitting in the closet unused. Would sell them if I wasn't so lazy desu.

Well, they're wrong on two counts. First, they misunderstood the definition of assault rifle. None of the rifles posted in this thread have been assault rifles (except perhaps the military rifles the slav posted). Second, krauts can own military style semi-auto rifles and even legitimate assault rifles with funswitch and all (although that is a long and arduous process)

Cool scouts bro