MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS BTFO DRUMPF

Trump got BTFO hard in Forbes Mexico August Issue cover.

>Mexico Does Have A Future
>Forbes presents the list of the new genius kids with an IQ as high as 207!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html
rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_SpeechesView.aspx?Id=908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow

Has Trump dropped out yet

>mulatto borderline white
>smart
Really fires up the neurons

>Mexican intellectuals

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

lmao good one chewy

now fuck off you fat faggot bitch

IQ drops off

IQ means jack shit when your government is even more corrupt than the US's

}implying 207 even sounds remotely legit

If Mexico is so great then why aren't liberals threatening to move there if Donald trump gets elected hrrrrmmm makes a thought start yo rise to pondering tier

Wow 207 huh?
Shame they're not going to do anything worthwhile with that IQ and instead just fall in line with the rest of the corrupt faggots.
That's what pisses me off about you fucking spics.
You assholes are so used to fucking corruption that you mock other countries that outright reject it.
If I had my way, you assholes would be building the wall to keep us from tearing your shithole country a new one.

It really sparks the creation of new neural connections

Wtf I hate Trump now.
#immentallyhill

Trump is done! Stick a fork in him!!!

I #ShillForHill now!

Rolling in a dill bread

This makes me kek every single damn time.

Mexico (a nation of over one hundred million people) has only had one nobel prize winner

An iq of 217 is impressive but you can only go so far in applied taconomics, I bet these kids will jump the border and never come back

(In before reeeee its actually 3, peace and literature dont count)

They probably call Mexico's national IQ 100 and go from there.

>Mexican Intellectuals

>Mexican intellectuals

>Mexican
>Intellectuals
>OPs flag

lol

mexican forbes??

>Mexican intellectuals

I didn't know it took an IQ of 207 to frame a house or mow a lawn. Goddamn, these Mexican intellectuals are wasting their talents.

Roll it goys

>Mexican intellectuals

Tyuyhjkyfswethbcsseying

wow im #trold

xd

legitimate IQ scores only go to 200, anything over that is considered too high to measure

Age adjusted IQ means jack shit

I'd be a grand that non of these kids have a higher IQ then Trump

>Mexican Intellectuals
Won the award for Best meme of 2015

Forbes has been shit for awhile. They were using fucking Melissa Mcarthy quotes as their little quote ad page before you reach the true website

>mexican intellectuals

Mexico has a bright future in the wall building business.

This is great news for Mexico. After Trump deports all of the brilliant Mexicans, America will become a third world shit-hole and Mexico will become a high-tech superpower.

I keep my adblock on so I never get to see their site...

I dont care either way cat

Wow, 5 kids with high IQs, I guess somehow their test scores are going to destroy the cartels.

>mexican intellectuals
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-e-K2Izww8

you can see they are planing to escape mexico in their faces

>children
>IQ tests

Because we all know IQ tests on children are accurate numbers. Most child geniuses are no smarter than an above average adult and once they reach adult age they simply fall into "adult with above average intelligence" status and that's it.

t. Alberto Barbosa

While I don't defend the shitty article and I think that 207 IQ it's bullshit, at the same time all guys that jump the border are literally retards that didn't finish high school and couldn't get a decent job.

They're spics and as such all of the males in that pic will either kill a white woman (because she's only attracted to white men and spic males get an inferiority complex around tall white males) or wind up in jail.

Fucking savages.

Yeah Those five kids are going to defeat trump with their added up IQ!

Children always have an over inflated IQ that tends to round itself out once they reach adulthood.

Spics are still dumb af. I'd gladly watch them all die horribly.

t. another spic.

wasnt the mexican president implicated in the kidnapping and murder of his own citizen?

>Mexico will become a high-tech superpower.

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24730900.html

It’s not that Mexico spends too little on education. Some 20 percent of government spending goes toward schools. “Mexico spends quite a bit,” said Lucrecia Santibanez, an education researcher at the RAND Corp., a nonprofit research group with headquarters in Santa Monica, Calif.

In Mexico, teaching jobs routinely are bought and sold. In three of the country’s 31 states, teachers’ offspring can inherit their posts, with minimal vetting of qualifications.

The fact that you have to insist that your garbage dump "has a future" is proof enough that your garbage dump is, in fact, a garbage dump.

Oh boy here we go again.
I need a pic that has mexican intellectuals inside one of those break in emergency cases thingies.

Oh look!its the dnc taco bowl engagement.

I was being sarcastic. Mexicans, like all southern peoples, are genetically less intelligent than northern peoples. It is impossible to teach complex subjects to races with genetically small brains.

wtf I hate Trump now

Mexico to become superpower by 2020 with india.

While having such a high IQ is impressive, they may as well just say he has an IQ of 140+ because the accuracy of the IQ test past that is highly questionable and the differences seem to plateau.

It could be if it wasn't for all the drugs and corruption.

oh it's got a future alright

>projecting this hard

>Mexico to become superpower by 2020 with india.

rbi.org.in/scripts/BS_SpeechesView.aspx?Id=908

>Mexican Kid
>Iq of 207
yeah ok

DIBS ON THE QT IN THE MIDDLE

#TacoBowlEngagement

>Mexican intellectuals

Super proud and pumped to be Mexican right now.

good caz were going to need that energy to build that fucking wall

>Mexican intellectuals

HOLY SHIT YOU GOT REKT

KEK!

>Some 20 percent of government spending goes toward schools.
Unfortunately most of that money goes to high position bureaucrats. As a comparison our Secretary of education earns as much as Vicepresident of America (Around $20K USD per month), while minimum wage in the country is 20 times smaller compared to USA ($7/hour VS $3.5/day)

I guess your parents or you were dumber so they had to jump the border

> Also remember: "Mexican"
They love to play around with these definitions don't they. Are they "white Mexicans" or one of the million other sub groups?
So they will imply that this is the product of their superior education system?
Then Mexican-Americans should fuck off back to paradise, surely.

talented mexicans should STAY in mexico.

use those talents to fix their third world shit hole.

but they never do. they're always cowards who'd rather escape and live selfishly in white man's land.