ITT: Countries who always bully other countries, but never get bullied back

ITT: Countries who always bully other countries, but never get bullied back

Say mean things about the Netherlands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_PiH1791s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But Germans get bullied all the time.

ugly language, shit weather, boring landscapes no valuables prodcuts.
but ducth people are ok and friendly.

you can stand up on a chair and see all of the netherlands hahaha what a stupid country

Netherlands is too boring to banter. Their language is extremely silly though.

dont bully
lets like each othr

i like you

It's okay too bants me now. It's all for good laughs and is like a roast oetz.

56%

God I hate you fucking Netherlanders. You are the most self-entitled pricks on the entire goddamn planet, and your very existence pisses me off. You cunts are such cucked faggots that you lose a war to Germany, only to claim that you won. "Muh Casualties" isn't going to fucking work, asshat. Victory isn't determined by how many people die, if it was, Vietnam would be split in two, and Nazis would have won. I wish they did, though, so that your mongrel blood would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Holland is good for nothing. You "people" are worse than Belgium, Romania, and the France combined. I hope a German raped your grandmother, and a French raped your Great-Grandmother. Then you'd at least have SOME decent blood. Fuck off, you degenerate scum. I'd rather join Tumblr and absorb all of it's awful cancer then spend 1 minute with one of your ugly-ass bitches. I hope you rot in hell, and I hope ISIS invades your rotten hellhole. I'd rather be in a gulag. I'd rather be raped by a nigger. I'd rather be captured by Muslims. I'd rather fuck a tranny. I'd do it all just to wipe you fuckers out. I won't be seeing you in hell, because you'll be your own room, where the torture is enough to make the devil himself puke. And I'll be in heaven, getting rewarded for my slaughter. Fuck you, you mongrel, Netherlandic scum, dumb faggot.

God I hate you fucking Netherlanders. You are the most self-entitled pricks on the entire goddamn planet, and your very existence pisses me off. You cunts are such cucked faggots that you lose a war to Germany, only to claim that you won. "Muh Casualties" isn't going to fucking work, asshat. Victory isn't determined by how many people die, if it was, Vietnam would be split in two, and Nazis would have won. I wish they did, though, so that your mongrel blood would be wiped off the face of the Earth. Holland is good for nothing. You "people" are worse than Belgium, Romania, and the France combined. I hope a German raped your grandmother, and a French raped your Great-Grandmother. Then you'd at least have SOME decent blood. Fuck off, you degenerate scum. I'd rather join Tumblr and absorb all of it's awful cancer then spend 1 minute with one of your ugly-ass bitches. I hope you rot in hell, and I hope ISIS invades your rotten hellhole. I'd rather be in a gulag. I'd rather be raped by a nigger. I'd rather be captured by Muslims. I'd rather fuck a tranny. I'd do it all just to wipe you fuckers out. I won't be seeing you in hell, because you'll be your own room, where the torture is enough to make the devil himself puke. And I'll be in heaven, getting rewarded for my slaughter. Fuck you, you mongrel, Netherlandic scum, dumb faggot.

huh i guess we are the opposite of france then

fuck dutchies

Wat zyde gy tot my, gy kleine duyvelspecht? Ik beveel ge er kennis van te neemen dat ik met lof ende goedkeuring een kaapersbrief heb gehad van Willem van Oranje ende betrokken ben geweest by talryke geheyme offensieven tegen Alva en de zyne, en zelfstandig meer dan drie honderden Spanjolen heb omgelegd. Ik ben gehard by den Katergeuzen en ben den beste schutter onder den Nederlandsche vlag. Ge bent niet meer dan myn zoveelste doelwit. Ik zal u uyt myne gewest verwyderen met een nauwkeurigheid die de wereld nog nimmer aangechouwen had. Let op myn verdomde woorden! Gy denkt dat ge deze leuhgenpraat aan my kan verkoopen per postduyf? Gy had tweemaal moeten denken, cattengehspuys! In dezen tyd dat ik deze missive opstel, stuur ik opdracht naar myn geheymen samenstel van verspieders ende vloerduyven, verspreid door den Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden en wordt dezen postduyf gevolgd, dus ge kunt zich maar beter voorbereiden op den storm, rabaut. Den storm die het bedroevenden klyne ding dat gy uw leven noemt weg zal vaagen. Gy bent dood, kind. Ik kan overal, ten alle tyden zyn ende ik kan ge op zeven honderden wyzen doden, ende dat is slechts met myne bloten handen. Niet alleen zyt ik veelomvattend geoefend in den ongewapenden krygskunst, maar alsmede heb ik het voltallige arsenaal der watergeuzen ter myner beschikking ende ik zal dat benutten om uwer lamlendigen achtereinde van het vastenland te vagen, gy klynen schobbejak. Als gy had geweten wat voor eene goddelooze vergelding uw 'geestige' missive teweeg zou brengen, had ge misschien op uwen tong gebeten. Maar dat kon ge niet. Gy deed het niet ende nu zult ge de tol betalen, gy verdomde smeerkanis. Ik zal furie over u schyten en gy zult er in verzuypen. Ge zyt dood, hoerenzeune.

God, I hate you, Holland. This damn world has the right to be the best, and your existence depends on me. Your fear is a desire to lose a war in Germany, saying that you have only gained it. "No sacrifice" does not work. Victory is not a death penalty, but Vietnam is divided into two parts and the Nazis win. Hopefully, she confirms that mature blood has vanished. The Netherlands is unnecessary. Worse than Belgium, Romania and France. I hope the Germans rape grandmother and a French woman who raped her. At least you have the right blood. Go to your sad son, hell. I want to drink Tumblr, absorb all the terrible cancers, and spend a minute for one of your ugly dogs. I hope that ISIS can attack you in hell. I want to be in guilty. I love black blends. I want to arrest Muslims. I love sex. I will do everything to get rid of it. I do not see you in Hell, because you are a room where you can torture. I will be in heaven, and I will reward you for your crime. Damn, Mestizo, The Netherlands Nude, mad.

they have the worst people in europe, that's enough, also a bunch of homocucks

why ? truth hurts ?

'Sup Belanda

'no'

Swamp Germans

-Small irrelevant country
-Going to be flooded by 2100 or whenever
-No culture or accomplishments to speak of
-Most famous story with the kid and his finger in the dyke was made up by Americans, Dutch people don't even know wtf
-Pennsylvania Dutch aren't even Dutch they are German (Deutsch).
-Name (Dutch) has nothing to do with the name of country (Netherlands).
Ireland--Irish
Poland--Polish
England-English
Iceland--Icelandic
Thailand--Thai
Netherlands--DUTCH?????????
And don't say "thats the English language fault", its your dumb country.

Delete this

Americans--English??

Hallo oude provincie :)

delet t. hollandish man

Uh no

Americans--America

I was talking about the name of the people vs name of the country, so you are Dutch people living in Netherlands as opposed to every other type of -land which name of people is the same as name of the country.

Dutch people will blame the English language but at the end of the day its still your country.

Holy shit, I never knew that, that's some funny ass shit.

How do you feel about your country still being a 3rd world shithole when all the islands that stayed with the Netherlands all have a much higher living standard?

>Dutch people will blame the English language but at the end of the day its still your country.
But it is your retarded language.
Niederlande - >Niederländer
Holland -> Holländer
See?

>you can stand up on a chair and see all of the netherlands

Give nutmeg

Oh in that case:
Nederlanders--Nederland

Not my fault you don't know your religious nuts speak German and don't know any other stories. Only place you put your finger is in yourself. And we know about the story being made by an American. Unlike Americans we do get an education.

Netherlands--Dutch
See?

We are all on an English language forum speaking English don't try to hide behind German now. Netherlands should be called Netherlandic or Netherlish, not Dutch.

stay classy my fat retarded friend

Then blame the brits.

All I see is a bad language.

>Americans speak retarded language
>this is our fault somehow

>Netherlands--DUTCH?????????
seemed like a good point but you got btfo

Not a fan of Holland. Languid people, a country that has been in decay since about the 13th century, idiots that revolted against Habsburg but got no grief for it, overrated language which is basically just boiled German.

Since forever Holland has done nothing good. It's frankly an embarrassment that the place which contributed to protestantism and liberalism etc. is not occupied by a mess of a swamp. I guess the dams won't have the edge they used to have as buildings. It's a matter of time until the D*tchies drown.

Loud, dirty, corrupted,criminals, tax evasive. Worse than neapolitans

The Dutch created the world's worst language.

I should know because my family speaks it.

Ivory Coast throw a fit and get everyone to call them Cote d'Ivoire
Burma throw a fit and get everyone to call them Myanmar
Netherlands sit around and get called Dutch?? Not buying it.

>And we know about the story being made by an American.
I'm surprised you even know the story at all. Fact is its your most famous cultural export yet it was made by an American? How embarrassing. That's like if Hollywood turned out to be made by a Dutch guy.

Your 2nd most famous cultural thing is wearing wooden shoes maybe in the olden times (irrelevant in modern day) and having windmills (who cares they aren't even exclusive to Netherlands). Oh yeah and being flooded by 2100, better move to Germany.

>Unlike Americans we do get an education.
Most top world universities are in the USA and some in the UK, pretty much none in the Netherlands. Only claim to fame for students (rich ones) was to go and get high on break and wish they had some wooden shoes instead. Then go back home and do real studies. Nowadays weed is too mainstream and so the Netherlands doesn't even have that going for it. What a stupid country

It's only a famous story in America and because Disney made it a thing. Like Santa Clause was based on Sinterklaas after Coca Cola made it as a mascot. Somehow you took a normal tradition and made it corrupted by a corporation.

You can trow all the facts you want, but almost everything in your country is based on either the Dutch, the Germans, the French or the Brits. Nothing original except for deep fried mars bars.

Okay, enough bants from me. Stay safe and don't get shot.

>overrated language
what
everyone seems to hate it

Ntherlands? more like NEGERlands amirite?

Your language is such a joke that a norwegian comedian who can't speak dutch at all went to the netherlands and spoke gibberish to people without most of them even realizing he can't speak dutch.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf_PiH1791s

Their flag is just toothpaste.

Tulips are quite valuable though

still overrated

Not even a real country, also the language sounds ridiculous.

Excellent post, Jean-Luc

You know you're a shithole when you're mostly visited for your shitty drugs.

LOL, NO CULTURES
DON'T HAVE SO MANY CULTURES SO THEY NEED TO BRING THEIR COLONIES CULTURES BACK TO THEIR OWN COUNTRY

LMAO

International fags im A'dam are not Dutchmen.