What does Sup Forums think of Marvel ruins i thing there needs to be way more of it

What does Sup Forums think of Marvel ruins i thing there needs to be way more of it

3edgy5me.

Dogshit, edge for the sake of edge.

I like it because it shows some parts what would really happen to the human body if things like this took place but yeah it's pretty fukin edgy

I always thought it was dumb and entertaining, but Sup Forums generally seems to hate it.

Sup Forums hates edgy comics, it loves only comfy ones, like Ms Marvel, Hellcat and American Alien.

Boring, edgy, poor Phil

It's like what would happen if DC wrote the Marvel universe instead.

so... actually good?

Requesting Storytime, can't seem to find any torrents that actually has seeders

What was the point of it?

More insulting was the fact they used the guy from the Marvels story which at least story wise tried to convey the societal atmosphere and feeling of the 40/50s/60s. Ruins was basically Ellis doing his thing, but with an understanding of American history that stems solely from absorbing the collective works of Oliver Stone and Noam Chomsky, which gets him nowhere other than having an interpretation that is more cynical than real. That works better in Planetary, but it fails utterly here.

I can tell you what happened today but I don't have any pictures of the comics but I have some but not in order

>co likes hellcat
The marority hates it and just dont post on the threads.

This

Isn't it The Unfunnies of Marvel?

That honor goes to Marville and Trouble, desu.

Spot the sellout.

Can't remember is there any A-lister left unscathed here.

Probably not.
Also, Xavier is worse than Bastion.

Based Fury, always punching people in every reality.

laughing-slutman.jpeg

I think it's fucking awful and the worst thing Ellis has ever written by a wide margin.

And he agrees.

Wanna bet off-panel she goes "Supergirl & Comet"?

I wouldn't be so sure

For all it's edginess, the art makes it all worth while.

jesus christ my eyes hurt from this shit.

I see Emma remains the same

How old is she compared to Scott? She's MILF here. I remember reading somewhere how she projects to look younger.

Awful goddamn art. Just fucking hurts the eyes.

Who's Monroe, though?

Jesus, what was this guy thinking when he wrote this?

You guys are missing the point.
It's drawn perfectly.
It's supposed to be painful to look at it. It's all twisted up.
The art is one good thing about this series.
It carries the intended effect without ever needing to say anything.

>remember how optimistic Marvels are? Reverse it.

This is kind of cool.

>Victor, you Gypsy cuck
Indeed it is. Wish there's page without panels.

>that Sue

Ende.

Well that was just... Sad.

Double dubs confirm.
It's not just sad, it's... pointless. Heroes are fucked up, villains are also fucked up, Kree are fucked up, fucking Galactus is dead and universe is royally fucked now. No future for this reality.

I wonder, could you take a universe like this, filled with the hopeless supers that remain, and give them hope? A new team of heroes, no legacies, rising from the ashes to lead the old into a new age. It's always darkest before the dawn, something like that.

The only thing that comes to mind is the non/co/ tv show Andromeda

I like Marvel Ruins, its a fun elseworld about how it could all go wrong. People on Sup Forums get too mad at things for not being happy go lucky and fun.

Well, does anyone want to storytime Marvels to counter it?

I like the idea of a world where there is a force of entropy preventing stuff from going too crazy, but it got edgy, and they way I see it, it was Dark Humor which was not only unfunny, good art was wasted on it.

I'm a big fan of alternate scenarios and I can appreciate the darkness that comes with Ruins, but I can also understand why people hate it. It's too much at times, entirely too much.

>all these tumblrites getting triggered

jesus wept no one forced you to read the fucking thing