Do you seriously think the clash of cultures in Europe between natives and immigrants will happen in the (near) future

Do you seriously think the clash of cultures in Europe between natives and immigrants will happen in the (near) future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1f25yx0prU
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/frances-far-right-party-calls-nation-re-arm-itself-revoke-muslims-passports-eradicat
youtube.com/user/EmpiricalMethod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Culture friction occurs all the time desu. I'd get used to it, if I were you.

maybe in countries with actual guns but not in germany

Yes, it will happen once the cities in Western Germany, Belgium Eastern France are majority Muslim.

They will do what Muslims always do: create their own nation state

There is going to be a Civil War between 2040 and 2050.

No, but ofc a political right wing uprising

no, migrants aren't even considered natives by their former countries.
example : a second generation algerian born in France from algerian parents will be seen as a disgusted migrant here, but if he travels to his former parents country, natives there will consider him as french, not Algerian at all, theyh are mulatos with no face and identity, when you have nothing to fight for, you just chimp out.

ja

fucking idiots

Already happenned, will keep on happenning.

Various outlets:
Terror attacks

Riots

New speech laws

Controversies

Do you actually believe I'm rejected in Turkey? I don't know why Europeans believe that meme.

yes its already started in some places, its going to get really bad in the coming years

turks aren't arab scums

kek

It's clear as snow that a civil war is coming. Civil war always happened once muslims move in. Once they reach 15% they will create their own territory.

Civil War can also happen sooner in case a right wing government gets elected that throws them out

blabla

I wouldn't really care, let's go

Yes, it's just going to be slow and soul crushing, like being in the passenger seat of a car crashing towards a child in slow motion without being able to steer the wheel away. After that it will be a gory mess.

I hope it won't but there's definitely going to be some ratonnades there and there in the South-East for sure

Turks have been living in Germany for three generations. Nothing bad happened so far.

Depends what you mean by clash, if you mean "people shouting at each other and getting arsey on social media" then yes. If you mean "ethnic nationalist revolution where the leftists will get what's coming to them and all the grotty basement Nazis will get pretty waifus" then no.

yes

>mfw 30 years from now an international tribunal will sentence me to life in prison for my part in the genocide of Molenbeek

fin tumbnagel

Kek

Well in your case it'll be French vs Dutch speaking not immigrants.

Where can i apply?

This.

People changed. I don't want a fucking civil war to happen in my country

>let a (((tribunal))) sentence you
>not dying on the battlefield with your fellow men

Yes
War is coming with all its glory and all its horror . Mr Finley your freedom awaits.

Yes and then world goes back to stoneage.

>Tfw same for the massacre of gyongyospatas gypsy population

I play csgo with lot of turks and they are not fans of german turks

of course not. germanistan already lost.

Wont happen since there are to many integrated immigrants like in burgerland

Are you retarded? The turks are how many? 3 million people. And they have never integrated and cause problems and get more radical each generation.

The real problem is third world muslims moving in and since they will make up 20% by 2050 what makes you think they don't want to shape the nation by their wishes?

There will be Civil War, wether you want it or not.

Your country is on the other side of the Bosphorus strait.

>energy is petrol
>entire economy is based on petrol (the petrodollar)
>energy consumption is higher then energy production
>economy comes crashing down since energy(petrol) can no longer be provided to fuel the economy
>society comes crashing down since economy is crashing (especially in America where petrol means everything)
>racial tensions will arise EVEN HIGHER as natives and migrants will HAVE to deal with eachother now
>modernism has crumbled and tribalism arises
>race war emerges
read SIEGE by James Mason and watch Oswald Spengler's videos on democracy, the petrodollar, caesarism et.c if you're further more interested in this stuff

To my white European brethren, I can only recomend to organize with your local NS organizations as most NS organizations know what is inevitable.

>And they have never integrated and cause problems and get more radical each generation.
t. Kellerkind since the 90s

>turks
>slavs
You're both the cancer of CS GO. I forgot Spain but fuck them

>And they have never integrated and cause problems and get more radical each generation.
bullshit

But Slavs and finno ugrics like myself are not white tho

They are coming for the money, but want to keep their culture. If they came for pure islamization you wouldbe right

Over 2/3 of German turks have voted for Erdogan. You are pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=g1f25yx0prU

Stop spamming your shit in the generals.

Are you blind? They come for Islamization only. Money is irrelevant.

That's the spirit.

>le ebin Pagan Nazi man
please tell me you don't take this guy seriously

WE

Turks form the the largest immigrant community over here as well.

0 terrorist attacks by Turkish people.

i never said they were rejected, i said they are not considered like true natives in both their former parents country and their living country.

It’s never and I mean NEVER going to happen they’ve blown up your brothers and sisters, raped your daughters, murdered your wives they’ve done unimaginable shit to all our countries and we’re still comfortable so we don’t care and maybe the government will keep you government so it's already too late and you'll wake up one day in the minority.

>t. christcuck

Since his video on the autist Übermensch, I'm following him religiously.

>attacking the messenger instead of the message
classic leftist tactic

You should go take some time of the internet if dis is unironic

>he thinks that (((they))) will let the petrol run dry
They've been ahead of the game for the past twnety centuries. They're already making forays into renewables.

not sure what you're trying to hint at.

Isn't there already some "culture clash"? Culture clash happens all the time, if you don't see it its because your culture is the "dominant" one pushed by the media and by corporations. But they probably feel it. That's just how it goes.

But culture shifts and changes and merges and borrows and in the future European cultures will all look very very different. And then you might be on the outside. Or not. Either way, just bee yourself.

Sure why not? place your bets
France
zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-14/frances-far-right-party-calls-nation-re-arm-itself-revoke-muslims-passports-eradicat

I ask you the same question: Are you retarded?

Turks were imported shortly after the fall of Atatürk, what makes you think they'd be looking for islamisation? They were too few

Now that they are growing in number their goals are more clear

not in the near future no, maybe 50-60 years from now. it will happen when we are old and weak, pretty sad desu

Proof that jews control oil supply, you low iq faggot.

>Varg
Ahahahhahahahhaha you are truly fucked

This

Look man, if you hate Turks thats fine but dont go lying about them being islamic radicals who want to bring sharia-law

Nope, they also score worse in pisa studies with each generation

Turks are islamic radicals majority wise. Over 60% of them have voted for a radical islamist as president just last year.

There is no clash of culture in the US, between people who have both been living on the same continent for hundreds of years, than there is here, between us and the muzzies.

>he thinks (((they))) aren't causing wars in the middle-east for a reason
let me redpill you real quick
>Israel causes literally more then half a population to migrate from their country (see Syria)
>muslims are now in Europe, goyim are too busy fighting eachother to realize what Israel are doing
>Israel sweeps in and takes le promise land as soon as most petrol runs dry
>nationalizes the petrol, rest of the world falls apart whilst Israel gets out fine

>maybe 50-60 years from now
I doubt it
by 2024 Swedes will be a minority in Sweden (49% of the population), our war will most likely happen within the 2020s

>Spengler's videos
He died in the 1930s.

>by 2024 Swedes will be a minority in Sweden (49% of the population)
That's wrong lmao

Israel is tiny country in the middle east. Why the fuck is everybody so scared of them?

Yet for some reason they dont have sharia law, dont carry out terrorist attacks, are in NATO and
want to join the EU, hmmmm

>Syrian migrants in Europe
Biggest Meme ever

It is true. Germans will be a minority by 2025.

Turks can be mindlessly patriotic/nationalistic and become suddenly religious/pro Erdo temporarily because of that but your statement is not true at all. You find Turks nowadays in any classes of society and the working world. A good part of them integrated very well especially in the 2000s when they lost their snowflake status to new immigrants. I for example work in an university and deal with German Turks daily, something which was still a rare incident a few decades ago. And yet there are leftovers who still fail at life and dwell in their containment areas, like other immigrants (Russians for example) as well.

>Do you seriously think the clash of cultures in Europe between natives and immigrants will happen in the (near) future
No, not really

(((They))) can be the arabs, whoever you want. Everyone holdin oil is going towards renewables

Israel needs other countries to survive. It does not want to destroy us, only change us

says the country that fortified their borders against them

>what is e*drogan

How could you have those things when you make up only 5% of the population.

As I said, once the muslims reach 15-20% and absolute majority of 70-80% in Western cities of Germany, Belgium and France they are going to form their own nation state and kick out all non-muslims.

This in turn will cause a civil war.

>a bunch of pakis and dindus and other non Syrian Arabs are Syrian
Wtf am I a Syrian now

youtube.com/user/EmpiricalMethod
Obviously it is not actually Spengler, it's just the channel name

It isn't

Well, we will see
In my perspective economic crash is inevitable

>According to Sup Forums we are in a racial war
>In real life i just got free food from the turk across the street.
Wew

the fact remains that erdoshit doesnt promote sharia law. He promotes retarted backwards conservative muslim values.

Yes it'd inevitable and will result in the utter destruction of the EU

Why would Turks bring sharia law to Germany if they havent even braught it to Turkey ?

I don't think they are here to conquer, but for the gibs.
If the gibs dry up because of a bad economic period they will move somewhere else.

>free food
i'd be careful in the future

why there are people who believe it will never happens and the status quo will be eternal? what's the reason who make them believe this exactly?
and more worse, why do you see europeans as eternal losers who can't wins against savages in minority with your regular gay cuck feminized shit?

This

Huh?

Turks are not going to bring it. Syrians are going to bring it. Afghans are going to bring it. Pakistanis are going to bring it. Saudi Arabian funded mosques are going to bring it. Turks will just join.

No.

>why do you see europeans as eternal losers who can't wins against savages in minority with your regular gay cuck feminized shit?
Just look at the average european soyboy

or they will attack people richer than them to steal.
but the good point of this is that europeans will start to don't gives a fuck and start persecution against them, having nothing to lose on that case, probably increasing their deportation and exodus.

Lol nah, Turks will gtfo of europe back to turkey as soon as euro vs mudshits war begins

>status quo will be eternal
People generally fear the novel and unknown. Uncertainty can be very stressful.

It wont happen. I dont even get what you mean by their own nation state