Hillary Emails show heavy Rothschild connection/Evidence of Moloch Worship

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek
returnofkings.com/70971/8-tactics-of-the-occult-war
juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Instruments_of_the_Occult_War.html
nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for renewed commitment to KEK in the showdown between KEK and Moloch.

Is this real life??

>Moloch's followers sacrifice rabbits and chickens

man that's nothing

>Dead Germans, Dead Muslims, Riots in BLM, Bernfags singing Koombaiyah

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

OR ELSE

SOMEONE END THE HUMAN RACE NOW. I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!!!!

GOD BLESS OUR UNSUNG HEROS
THEY
WERE
RIGHT

They fought the Red Viper trying to strangle humanity.

youtube.com/watch?v=J0p-egT5vek

The Troops of Geyer, clad in black are we, heia oho!
And we shall wipe out tyranny, heia oho!
Spearmen ho! forward go!
On the castles' roofs let the red cock crow!

When Adam dug and Eve did toil, kyrieleis,
No princes trespassed on their soil, kyrieleis!
Spearmen ho! forward go!

The noble's only god is pride, kyrieleis!
The Holy Scripture is our guide, kyrieleis!
Spearmen ho! forward go!

Bold Geyer's men their arrows shoot;
The knights are laid low!
His banner bears a peasant's boot,
To stamp out the foe.
Spearmen ho! forward go!

We're beaten, though our cause was right, heia oho!
Our sons will carry on the fight, heia oho!
Spearmen ho! forward go!

>implying Kek won't wreck Molok's shit

Bring it on Rothschilds.

So before I sound crazy let me preface this with two things- I'm drunk as shit and I'm vehemently pro-choice because it keeps the nog population down.

With that said, after seeing all the Moloch shit I started to think. Moloch is a god powered by child sacrifice who blesses those that sacrifice children to him.

Back in ancient times the Israelites would go to specific places dedicated to Moloch and sacrifice their children to him. Well where can you think of that's a specific place people go to in order to "sacrifice" children? What if the thousands of abortion clinics in the US were dedicated to Moloch? If he was actually real then this type of constant mass sacrifice would be like nothing ever dedicated to him in history.

Guys. What if.

Posting this for drunk user from other thread

EVERYBODY PRAISE KEK TO DEFEAT MOLOCH.

This is... an interesting take on the matter. Bohemian Grove members are highly upset that we're discussing this, currently.

Thanks mate, was just about to post it here.

Ben tried to warn us, but who knew her worshiping went deeper/stranger than just Lucifer.

Bump for interest. What did they mean by this?

pen·ance
ˈpenəns/Submit
noun
voluntary self-punishment inflicted as an outward expression of repentance for having done wrong.
"he had done public penance for those hasty words"
synonyms: atonement, expiation, self-punishment, self-mortification, self-abasement, amends; More
a Christian sacrament in which a member of the Church confesses sins to a priest and is given absolution.

KEK shall vanquish the false owl god.

YES

WE X-FILES NOW

yes

*praise intensifies*

Obviously it's /x/-tier, but that doesn't matter. Whether or not some owl "god" gets power from this is irrelevant. It's the fact that there may be people in power who believe this /x/-tier shit and are acting on it.

Praise kek

My god I don't think we've even begun to understand the battle about to take place

Moloch, was often called the God of Kings. He represents hierarchy, rule, and order. Kek is known as the God of Chaos.

A global battle between order and chaos is about to take place.

mate...

Keks will be done, check these dubs

Moloch is mentioned nowhere. Please keep this in /x/ where it belongs

>Moloch is mentioned nowhere.

Well hello there my shitposting Aussie shill.

Scroll down to the bottom and you'll see it.

> Moloch = Saturn = Owl
Holy fuck is that an owl eye....flip it side by side .

I think I just felt my heart stop for a moment

JUST FOUND PIC RELATED

WEW GET READY LADS, WE'RE TAKING A TRIP DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE TONIGHT

WEW

Considering globalists worshiping canaanites' gods, while we are invoking power of egyptian gods, it safe to assume that, in fact, they are not, while we had become Illuminati(their followers)
Make sense if you think about Illuminati connection to Egypt, Renaissense and symbolism(memes). And their demonization since sixties.
>inb4 Kek eat our souls. Ride will never end.

PRAISE KEK

nigga

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE.

OWL VS FROG

GAS THE HERETICS GOD WAR NOW

fuck the globalists

SHUT IT DOWN

nothing wrong here

Really?

Our god is the one true god.

sauce

I DONT SEE ANYTHING
I DONT SEE ANYTHING
I DONT SEE ANYTHING

NO NO NO NO NO

HOLY WAR!!!

PICK A SIDE! !

Pls no

>I just got redpilled as hard as possible

Bernout here, where do I sign up to fight for Kek, apparently we're literally going to need this god's help at minimum, are any other gods similar?

PRAISE KEK

HOLY SHIT HE WAS RIGHT. POST YFW EVOLACHAN WAS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING.

>tooter4kids

Im praising kek like never before

No need to sign up. Just meme whenever possible my friend and rejoice in the divine digits.

All those people who told me JRPGs were shit because of their impractical, convoluted stories only needed to look outside.

KEK IS STRONGER THAN THIS FAKE OWL DIETY HE WILL PROTECT US

>111
>33 in id
>YOUs in id

My dude

Updating with Evola links:
returnofkings.com/70971/8-tactics-of-the-occult-war

juliusevola.net/excerpts/The_Instruments_of_the_Occult_War.html

He really did take the ultimate redpill. Do we have a chance again?

>Trips

Doesn't matter. $hillary has Molotov shills

g-guys

Sup Forums here.

Daily reminder that the film Eyes Wide Shut by Stanley Kubrick (Jew) was specifically about the Rothschilds and the global elite.

Kubrick died of a (((heart attack))) 4 days after the first screening of the film even though he had no history of heart attacks in his family, which means he was most likely assassinated. The film was edited after he died, and probably around an hour was cut.

nypost.com/1999/06/16/stanley-kubrick-self-hating-jew-the-eccentric-director-of-eyes-wide-shut-as-seen-through-the-eyes-wide-open-of-screenwriter-frederic-raphael/
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
>Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public,[183] but he did see the preview of the film with Warner Bros., Cruise, and Kidman, and had reportedly told Warner executive Julian Senior that it was "my best film ever".[184]

The mansion in EWS was specifically designed after one of the Rothschilds' mansions

Saw a graphic that showed abortion clinics are on ley lines. Some sort of Satanic geomancy going on.

DELETE THIS

>Inb4 epic battle between the abortion-fuelled forces of Moloch against the autism-fuelled forces of Kek

WEWWWW

I take any opportunity to shill this film since it's probably one of his most underrated.

UNWAVERING FAITH IN MY LORD KEK!!!!

PRAISE KEK

I am with Kek. And Kek is with me.

>UNKNOWN

thanks for the rare evolas. got anything else?

Lol all those fucking conspiracy theorists about Satan worshipping Illuminati child molesting politicians were telling the truth

Wtf kind of world do we live in

Is god real now

Kek spare me digits if this is true

kek will slay this false deity

>tfw it's also a 666

Wow, what a kike worshiping bitch, your not even loyal to your one god how can u be loyal to nation

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

>UNKNOWN
>NO QUESTION MARK

Your dubs are a sign you're onto something.

Kek has answered you.

Holy fuck

Hmm

KEK wills it

MOLOCH IS THE ONE TRUE GOD ALL WILL BOW TO HIM. HAIL

I think it's more like this famalam

OVO

HOLY SHIT

Don't let this shit slide

OY VEY

As spooky as that is, the Romans and Greeks simply applied their deities names to other gods of other cultures who assumed a similar role - the Libu tribes worshipped someone akin to Athena so Herodotius called their god athena. Wasn't literally that

So Cronus is the god who ate his children (save for Zeus), Saturn is a separate Italic Latin god which eventually the Romans considered similar to Cronus in various capacities. I am not sure if there was the whole child-eating business - if there was it would have been a primordial Indo-European commonality like other parts of myth and legend.

Moloch is the child-eater, but I do not believe he's the head god like Saturn and Cronus. Normally that is Baal-Amon. But Baal-Amon did also have the reported child sacrifice in Carthage.

In greek mythology the owl is 100% the symbol of Athena, not Cronus.
In Roman mythology Minerva is Athena and she has the owl association. I've never heard of Saturn having that association. He might, but I can't find anything about Saturn of Roman myth and legend with the owl. The only things that tangently mention the owl with saturn is the owl and Moloch with no clear connection.

Praise to kek, and his humble servant stroke chan. Stroke the followers of Moloch softly, stroke chan

Well. It's time then, isn't it?