ITT: when you dropped the MCU

ITT: when you dropped the MCU

For me it was when Disney said Favreau couldn't adapt Demon In A Bottle because it was too dark for their comedy universe.

yo

never

I'm sorry but the MCU is fantastic

>>dropping the MCU

What you so booty-blasted about OP?

I mean at least use a movie most people don't like to begin with

Avengers

>what is the Mandarin plot-twist in IM3

After civil war actually.

It was a good movie, but it's just the one that I realized I don't care about these movies anymore. The last couple marvel movies I've seen didn't feel like they were their own movies, but just another piece of the puzzle for the mcu, and I have lost interest in these characters.

I will see some new movies with new characters and if they actually feel somewhat standalone like GotG did, but I wouldn't really call myself an MCU fan

Even though there were no shortage of bad movies before this point, Age of Ultron really soured me on it. The bait and switch of the trailer and the actual movie was just insulting. The fact that it ignored any actual chance for character growth and lasting consequences was pretty sad, and it's made even worse by the fact that Civil War is now trying to pretend there was some kind of proper set-up in the earlier movies.

>The fact that it ignored any actual chance for character growth and lasting consequences was pretty sad
Civil War retroactively made AoU probably the most important movie actually

ITT: DC Damage control
I'm sorry about BvS, OP.

When they stopped making Incredible Hulk movies

I would say most people acknowledge that Iron Man 2 is the weakest MCU film, barring maybe Thor 2. It's a mess.

heyo

hi

Sup?

Not their fault, technically. Disney doesn't want to share their toys with Universal.

>Hulk gets one movie in Phase 1 and is snubbed out of most MCU movies beyond mainline Avengers and Ragnarok
>Thor gets 3 movies

For me it'll be after Infinity War 2

I still see all the movies with friends and contain my autism, but I lost faith in the MCU after GotG
I know my opinion is the minority here, but I really hated that movie.

I haven't watch any capeshit since I feel asleep in theaters for Thor 2. I've only caught some snippets on TV for the latest shit to see if they've gotten better and they haven't.

>this movie is good because a movie that came out a year later references it.

>ctrl+F obama's republic of hitlerstan
You've changed, Sup Forums.

i only download the torrents to watch everytime i'm alone.

Thor 1. Just made me lose all interest in this particular universe.

Blame Universal

To be fair, Civil War made AoU look like very important movie where serious shit happened. It's the same with TWS and Avengers.
Wait 6 months.

Thanks Obama.

Didn't drop it but this is when I lowered my expectations and stopped expecting good things. The MCU fanaticism is a bit of meme to me; I guess the films are more appealing if you actually find the lame jokes funny, since most of the movies after Iron Man 1 are carried by the supposed humor.

One Punch Man actually did make me laugh, and probably does a better job of juggling drama as well. I'd enjoy the MCU films more if they looked less like TV shows, and had action on the level of Genos vs Saitama.

When they took long enough to come out with Avengers 2 for me to stop giving a shit about seeing it in theaters and stopped making their movies available on Netflix.

Disney didn't own the MCU at that point yet.

When CAPTAIN AMERICA Civil War was barely even a Captain America film.

>getting upset over a title

The first Avengers. I honestly just don't care for it and I hide most MCU threads.