It's ok to beat up someone when they're peacefully expressing their own views

>it's ok to beat up someone when they're peacefully expressing their own views
What did they mean by this?

Dan Harmon is an alcoholic cuck

God definitely does hate fags, are WBC the only Christians that actually read the Bible?

God is a meme

>peacefully expressing views about hate

He's become Britta

Jesus says "love thy neighbour", not "judge and condemn your neighbour until they change their ways to conform"
Why is this ignored?

>responding to peaceful expression of hate with violence and hate
Liberals are worse every time

>harassing funerals is peaceful

No

It also gives the person that was merely using words to now respond in kind, so you start a cycle of real violence.

>what is freedom of expression
Go to Cuba senpai you'll love it there.

I've never watched a full episode of this show. Do I need a bowlcut and prescription trousers first?

Love thy neighbor doesn't mean to love sinners

When Jesus saw evil in the world he confronted it, he didn't just passively watch it spread.

meanwhile its okay for a feminist to hate men because muh opression

Yeah but God hates fags.

Yes it does

Actually back then people lived among their own tribes/races, so more accurately it would be in the context of "love thy tribesman"

but we're not Jesus user, only God can judge

Yes he does.

>what is a cartoon

I don't understand. What was the joke here? Obviously i disagree with the people portrayed here, but I don't seem to see any sort of joke.

It's like Dan Harmon was just smugly patting himself on the back

Jesus christ Sup Forums please stop using this poor quality bait! Goddamn like if you cant pull out something more crafty from this cancerous show

But the whole point of Christianty is to be christ-like

The Westboro Baptist "Church" is a church the size of only a few families. The families involved are all lawyers and are probably atheist. All they do is protest shit, try to egg on people to physically harm them, then sue the ever-living shit out of them.

They get to make money. They get to make religion look retarded. All at the cost of looking like idiots and maybe a few broken bones.

To be more accurate, Genesis God hates anything that doesn't actively try to procreate. If you fuck a woman but intentionally don't cum inside her, he hates you as much as he hates fags.

no, no it's not
that's why we don't go around absolving others of sin and welcoming crucifixion
christianiy is about following what Jesus said, not what he did

Because that's exactly what it is. I actually like the show and I saw this episode before Sup Forums got obsessed with meming it and I thought it was jarringly shit family Guy-tier stupid.

Don't worry about it, God will sort them out.

>peacefully expressing their own views
>acting like a neo nazi

pick one

It's kind of a faggy thing to do.

Obviously it's WBC fault for getting to the funeral early and not setting up cameras. They are literally asking people to push their shit in so they can sue.

Oh,they were peacefully protesting homosexuals. Nazis killed homosexuals in camps. Kinda different. You dont have to be a nazi to openly dislike gays...

Aren't we all?

>more accurately it would be in the context of "love thy tribesman"

Except for the whole parable of the Samaritan....

those two things are not mutually exclusive despite your faggot delusions

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of the Lord.

All sin is equal in the eyes of the Lord.

Judge not lest ye be judged.

I haven't even read the Bible, come on son. Also OP os exactly what the WBC wants, they're highly secretive and run by a lawyer who makes mad bank suing people who disrupt them.

yes it literally does

loving your tribesman doesn't negate being kind to others

>comparing private citizens with different opinions to a violent military leader of an enemy state during wartime

That's just rich

>I haven't read the Bible but let me tell you what it says

Does no one realize this? They would absolutely hate to have their views be the norm and would just make them more and more extreme to get a reaction out of whatever they're protesting. Also after all they're protesting of people's funerals they held Fred Phelp's privately because "W-We don't worship the dead!" what a bunch of queers.

Drumpfkins btfo. Back to the_donald, shit heads!

Fucking pathetic. Im fine with gays and dont like nazism but this was so clearly showlehorned in for liberal reddit points

>god hates you

>but intentionally don't cum inside her
Only faggots do that shit anyway

>implying God loves soldiers who volunteer for an imperial invasion army

>t-they're just expressing o-opinions that happen to coincide with the worst hateful genocidal fascist group in history i-it's h-harmless a-and i-innocent!

lel you alt right are really pathetic

>that's just liberal
Ftfy

what opinions do the WBC and the Nazis share?

Exactly. The alt-right are pathetic. And they have no power at all.

But here you are crying all day about them.

I'm pretty sure they don't even care about the current politics it all boils down to "That dead soldier is a fag!" For reactions

I great job I accepted an offer 6 months ago fell through because something fucked up when I changed my mailing address and phone number and I missed the hiring letter I was supposed to receive.

I was looking forward to starting this job every day for 6 months and I missed the offer, despite months of going through the motions. It was a well paying career that was going to uplift me from the NEET curse. Now I have nothing again.

Don't ever ask God for help because he won't answer.

This is genuinely terrifying. How is this hateful and bigoted series allowed to air?

>What did they mean by this?
Democracy and freedom of speech have failed.

People who are willingly ignorant and illogical should be crushed under heel.

Nice projection, alt-retard.

God doesn't exist and consciousness dies at death too.

You fucking cornballs are just as bad as the SJWs and their Harry Potter politics metaphors. Literal children ignoring the absolute truths.

Worst genocidal group in history? What about communists? They killed 94 million people, far more than fascists.

Why did you lose your faith? Are you mad at your father?

What did OP mean by this?

>he thinks absolute truths exist

>Judge not lest ye be judged.

Jesus only says not to judge if you're also a sinner

You can stone whores if you aren't a whore or equal yourself, for example

>implying the universe wouldn't recycle consciousness like any logical system would

Are you actually retarded?

>he cares about chinks and Slavs

They want attention

What about Capitalists?

Even at their worst, supposed "Communist" regimes were really just State Capitalist. And that doesn't even take into account all the coups, revolutions, rebellions, starving poor, depressions, class warfare, etc. that Capitalists caused.

He is mocking the fact that we have a real jew shilling in Sup Forums, that Dan harmon has ruined another show, and that said show literally has the protagonist hitting people for thinking different.

Sup Forumsmblr is real, is ignorant as fuck, and even though Sup Forums exist just to shill for Israel and support Jewish capitalism at least they now that propaganda isn't a good thing.

rick isnt the paragon of righteousness you butthurt manchild

IT'S A FUCKING JOKE NOT A FUCKING MORAL STATEMENT YOU FUCKING AUTISTS JESUS CHRIST,

Yes they are worse, but don't say that here, sheeps believe they have to choose a team to support.

thats what you're doing

lolwat I'd love to see you prove to me that more people have starved to death due to capitalism than communism

China and Ukraine alone probably beat capitalism

It's a terrible show and the people that watch it are even worse. It's just something for idiots that don't know shit to pretend they love "science" and how they're so much smarter than anybody around them. Disgusting show glorifying narcassism.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

People take this sequence too seriously. Probably purely to perpetuate the overly-exaggerated hatred of the show on Sup Forums.

It's obviously facetious and meant for humor.

In history or recent memory? Your grasp of history is lacking.

You didn't feel any impetus to call them? You didn't.....youre full of crap.

i may fap to the sexual jew but i for sure don't fucking drink the liquid jew

>It wasn't real communism.

Oh,you're one of THOSE.

It's a moral statement.

>Judge not lest ye be judged
I love that when people usual non believers pull out scripture without looking at the whole message.
Matthew 7 1-5 KJV
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Except that is precisely what it fucking means, dipshit.

Extend love and understanding to everyone, regardless of their shortcomings. There was a reason Jesus used to pal around with a whore, user.

Its just a cartoon joke, idiot

>only Sup Forums believes in free speech
Not so fast, commie faggot.

Martyrdom, absolution through faith, all things associated with Christianty. You're supposed to do as Jesus did, and listen to what he said. Obviously we don't have the power he did, but we should allow ourselves to be vehicles for the works of God, which very well could be miracles.

You're right. The bible does not say you should peacefully apply social pressure to get gay people to change.

It says you should burn them at the stake.

he wasnt expressing his own views though. which is the inherent problem with the bible and organized religion.

That was the old testament which also says that eating shell-fish is a sin and that every guy needs to be circumcised
Jesus undid all that, told us to love each other, not to judge lest we be judged, and said that all we had to do to get into heaven was accept him as our Lord and saviour

#themoreyouknow

>Cartoon Joke about punching Nazis
>Everyone who votes for the republican in the last election is labeled a Nazi by the media
>People who are "Nazis" under this insane definition have suffered numerous physical attacks for so much as wearing at hat, let alone speaking
What did they mean by this?

what if girl won't let me make the good cummies god only hates her right

He was though. He was expressing his views.

No sissy,you're going to hell.

>Jesus undid all that
Jesus was jewish.

Stop be that atheist faggot who tells Christians how religion works.