ITT We post shows with horrific fucking theme songs...

ITT We post shows with horrific fucking theme songs. I'll start with the hipster indie gay season 2 Leftovers intro song.... Godawful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKyqAAd4jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Justified. Dumb hillbilly nigger trash

Amazing show but goddamn this intro was almost 2 minutes long and did not fit in with the theme. What were they thinking?

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???

The Seinfeld theme is very much a product of its time, but at least it's memeworthy.

Shit show has shit theme song? WOWIE WOWIE

That song really grew on me, I loved it by the end of the season
>did not fit in with the theme
What

Show has dire, mysterious tone, hipster cheery gay Mumford and rapesons indie folk faggotry Volkswagon iPhone song

I bet you get confused for an extra from Portlandia a lot, don't you, Redddit? PUT A BIRD ON IT!

checked
/thread

I'm about 4 episodes into the 2nd season, do they ever explain how a town in Texas has so many niggers and there aren't nightly driveby shootings and chimpouts?

That's what makes it so genius. It's a juxtaposition of the high points in life (demonstrated by the happy pictures and upbeat chords in the song) and the creepiness of the unknowns in life and how powerless we are at against them.

Katrina forced a shit load of blacks to move to Texas. Are you 12 or something?
It was a big deal.

>Show has dire, mysterious tone

It also has a cheeky sense of humour sometimes.

>hipster cheery gay Mumford and rapesons indie folk faggotry Volkswagon iPhone song

Iris DeMent is a country artist who's been playing since the 90s. And stop overusing the word "hispter". No one even uses that word anymore.

Yeah and those neighborhoods are fucked now. I'm asking about the niggers in the show, not your pet slaves, faggot

I live in Texas and I remember how quickly and how much everything changed after Katrina. Not to be racist or anything but black people

Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster Hipster

>t.hipster

Brightly colored problem hair, intentionally ugly yet ironic clothes.... That's a fucking hipster.

>how come there's back people in Texas?
>gets an answer
>Lol, faggot!!
Kill yourself.

So Katrina happened in this TV show? How come the niggers aren't always chimping out and murdering and raping like in real life? Your reading comprehension is trash. Did you lose your tard helmet and hit your head again?

I feel the same way.

My wife's boyfriend loves "the leftovers", but i cant stand it. Not enough quips.

I win.

Is it true the original title of The Leftovers was “Awesome Mix vol. 1.”?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPKyqAAd4jc

What do I win?

It was the best part about season 2

Shit my bad, thought this was good theme show songs.

Kek.

A shitty TV series about nig nogs? That's the prize you chose. Sorry bout dat, SHEEEEEIT

Yeah that theme was absolute garbage

God damn you're dumb.

The wire? Shitty?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Try again.

The show deserved better.

Project much, Leddddit?

underrated post

Pic related, fans of THE WIRE

not him but yeah its pretty shitty reddit

I can't make it through s1 so boring

Fits the show perfectly and is very inspiring. One of the best intros ever imho.