HAVE MEMES GONE TOO FAR?!?!?

I think we broke him

'the fuck is an auror?

Why do liberal faggots always use pop culture references when talking about politics/current events?

Why do smug liberal children think that using a reference from a childrens book makes them smart?

The anti-terrorism force in the world of Harry Potter

It's the only books they've read so it's their only point of reference.

>When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
1 Corinithians 13:11

Because they have no knowledge of the Bible, classical culture or history before World War II. The death of classical education has left normies unable to understand anything but banal pop culture references. It's very sad.

Because it's a bottom of the barrel reference.
Why they don't go for pop culture references that are themselves rooted in classical material is a mystery to me.

Something similar to Abhorsen would be much more fitting.

What is [this shit]

We need to gas Hollywood

>tfw to intiligint to liv in reality

Wizard CIA

Joss Whedon needs to be put down

It's sad how much I cringe with HP now considering how much I genuinely enjoyed it. Le nurd culture was a fucking mistake, we need bullies.

He's faaar too old to know this know this reference. I was 12 yrs old when the first Harry Potter book came out, and I didn't read it because I thought it was kid shit. This is absolutely pathetic and is not something that anybody should proud of.

this, loved HP and Star Wars as a kid and still watch the movies now and then, but these nerds are fucking retarded

america was a mistake

What the fucks is a-

>An Auror is "a Dark wizard catcher". They are an elite group of witches and wizards, loyal to the Ministry of Magic, whose mission is to fight against and capture the forces of the Dark Arts.

NEEEEEERRRRRDDDDDSSSSS

lol now im picturing Jack Bauer with a wand

I knew harry potter was fucking lame even back in the day when I was its target audience. Even at 12 years old I knew the concept of some wussy kid with magikal powerz was fucking lame.

Maybe if he had weapons and killed monsters I would have been interested. Fuck harry potter

>casts Avada Kadavra on civilians in the Ministry
>"THEY'RE KILLING US! RUN!"

If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.