words

>nootka

more like
mhmmhmoootka

mewonootka

I have a use for mmmmhnootka.

I need a (you)

i have a use for youhhhhtka

anyone else felt like it end suddenly? like, the beggining was "mysterious" and i thought it was going to go that way

then hardy tried to get his little empire going
then he got a ship
then he lost a ship

then he got a ship again, fooled everyone everywhere and it ended

and why it felt good anyway

and why did they push that fucking nigger subplot of "we wuz kings in africa you evil white corporate guyssss"

The negro character made no sense to me, I'm guessing it's a BBC thing or something

Nootka was the real nigger, yer man called him that like 4 times

He was only involved to pressure the East India Company

Why didnt Hardy fuck his little sister Hardyer, he would stop getting the shit visions

I have a use for (you)

fuck those FUCKING americans

i have a use for your sister's cunt

He did though

be veeeeeeeeeeeeeery careful now

they didnt fuck after he got the visions while fucking her

or what will you do to me

you re my heart
you re my soul

hmmmmmmmmpff

youtube.com/watch?v=4iMsi0iZweg
starts playing

He witnessed and participated in darkness that you cannot conceive

This thread is the most pathetic things on Sup Forums at the moment.

crown or company?

He's clearly a company man

fuck off im not playing your shit game

mhmm...be veeery careful now...

*mumbles in Bantu*

you need to go to a fucking priest you stupid nigger

*tastes your waifu shit

taste it boy

mhmmhaaa

do you have asthma

I am always like this

mmmhm

OST when

MHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>The plot device of a dispute over territory on the border between America and Canada is based on a real location. Nootka Sound does indeed sit to the west of Vancouver. At its northern tip is Port Hardy. It is named for Sir Thomas Masterman Hardy, 1st Baronet and Flag Captain for Admiral Lord Nelson. He was captain of HMS Victory at the Battle of Trafalgar and the 'Hardy' made famous in Nelson's last words: 'Kiss me Hardy'.

D E E P E S T L O R E

r
MHMMrMMMrMMMMMMMMrMMMMMrMMrMMMM

KINO

APEX BIG GUY MHMMMM NOOTKA

that hat mhmm

Is this actually a good show?

its enojyable, seriously it has nice costumes, music, hardy is a memorable character and there are few of them more too

and the whole leitmotif of the story with some mistical shit (not thrown into your face that much) is also enjoyable

and also it doesnt draw to itself those fucking retards who think that when they saw house of cards or game of thrones they are "in the golden era of TV and this is the best ever ever"

its just, ejoyable and quite well done, except obvious propaganda with bbc and anti christian elements, except that its fucking good.

worth it.

It's good schlock.

Absolutely gorgeous production design, the first episode cost £10 million to make and it shows, very nice music, too. I wish they'd release an OST.

I absolutely loved the first two episodes for what they seemed to imply, there's hints towards a more supernatural element, but it does take a different, more intrigue-based turn by episode 3, although the spooky stuff remains in the background. It's well done, but also kind absurd and Tom Hardy's performance is absolutely baffling and worth watching for that alone. I was actually just about rewatch the series and all.

starts out 10/10, true detective S1 tier. simmers down to an 8 then dips into a 6 at the end when they realise they have to do something with the 500 extras and squibs they paid for.

Why are you not watching Taboo RIGHT NOW, Sup Forums?

comparing this to the shitfest that true detective was can lead you to the deficient in the heart region of your body you fucking faggot

HES A BIG MMMMGUY

have you heard about the word?

THE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORD THE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORDTHE [SPOILER]NOOTKA[/SPOILER] IS A WORD

It has great attention to detail and set design. Some great actors. It starts so fucking strong.

It has zero payoff though. Literally nothing happens and you find out the next season is in America. I mean, I want some payoff in my narrative.

It was literally made to be binge watched after the fact. I feel cheated considering it's on FX here in the states and I've got to wait considerable time now.

Wait. I thought he said they were headed to Portugal first.

Nope, they're heading to Antigua, in the Caribbean

theyre headed to punta delgada

Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal