The lackluster finale must've hit him hard

The lackluster finale must've hit him hard.

>Trump is a poopy head an' I don't like 'em!

It's too bad

>X is awful

isn't an argument.

>Reminder that Sup Forums managed to meme their way into the mainstream

I don't like Trump but I want him to win so I can feast on SJW butthurt.

>If I insult the people who point out how shit Trump is, then I don't have to acknowledge reality!

>he complains and insults people with different beliefs while still claiming to be morally higher

Sorry senpai, that's literally his tweet.

>Trump is a smelly butt an' I HATE him!

What are these creatures?

Thwomps from the Super Mario series

>he's bitching about someone else's view point while thinking he is high and mighty

>Trump is awful
>HE'S GONNA WIN
>That's not a rebuttal
>And Trump is awful isn't an argument, it's an opinion, and Trump winning is more likely than not so maybe if you have something to say you should say it before he takes office
I don't even like trump, he deserves all of the hate, but when people make trump is dumb comments without an actual stance, it's meaningless

Did he? It looks like he just said Trump is awful, even though he didn't give any argument so him implying there was anything to rebut seems fallacious.

What happens in America affects other countries.

WELL

WHERE IS IT

Trump's pissed off too many Republicans to ever have the Congressional support to get anything done, so it'll be a pretty uneventful four years. So you can enjoy the butthurt guilt-free without having to worry that he might actually do anything.

>Trying to talk shit to the Grubermeister.

Also I have no idea who this guy is. Is he the one who makes that Batman Piderman shit?

yeah, but whenever anybody points out WHY Trump is awful e.g. building a huge-ass wall across the US-Mexico border isn't practical, Trump's driven businesses into bankruptcy (and even had several of his companies bailed out by the US government on the proviso that Trump has nothing further to do with the company), he's claiming to be the underdog when he was one of the greedy cunts that drove the stock market into the shitter, then all of Trump's interns just start sockpuppeting CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP in response
>claiming that other people are acting high and mighty, when all you can do is post shitty memes
How much do you get paid, Mr intern?

That... that makes no sense.
It makes it sound like Anti-Trump people don't have an argument which I'm guessing he wasn't really trying to say.

Trump is a bad joke and whoever's trying to deny that needs a reality check. Doesn't give Hirsch a right to be a dick about it.

He made Grabbity Balls

Yeah, there's also for sure going to be a third party republican running which will piss off so many people and just divide the vote then finally the party will blow up. Then maybe they can actually get its shit together.

Who the fuck is Grubermeister?

Reread the tweet dumbfuck

He is pretty embarrassing. I think it's somewhat ironic (at least, where applicable) that many on Sup Forums give the appearance of being into this rigid and formal fascism or having values similar to a stoic, but they are too entertained by Trump's crass behavior to keep up that game.

And American's don't give a shit about those other countries.

All the pieces begin to fit.

You don't have to believe in morals to say somebody or something is awful. Burnt eggs smell awful. That doesn't mean I think burnt eggs are evil.

>Hack is offended by Trump
wow, Trump's gonna make cartoons great again

>how much do you get paid, Mr intern?

Just enough, libtard

How many anti-Trump tweets has he fucking made in the past month?

People are beginning to recognize him for his anti-Trump tweets more than for his show.

>building a huge-ass wall across the US-Mexico border isn't practical
actually, it wouldnt be that hard. there are many natural barriers along the way as well. not to mention mexico will pay for it.

>Trump's driven businesses into bankruptcy (and even had several of his companies bailed out by the US government on the proviso that Trump has nothing further to do with the company)
he owns hundreds of different businesses, and only filed for bankruptcy four times. mostly because of the 08 recession.

>he was one of the greedy cunts that drove the stock market into the shitter

good goy

>just start sockpuppeting CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP in response

tbqh, all your "points" are just facebook liberal talking points that are easily refuted by cursory fact checking.

"Trump will win"

TRUMP HATERS: "DRUMPF 1s awful!!"

"That's not a rebuttal"

TRUMP HATER: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU'RE A WHITE MALE!!"

Trump is a better choice than Hillary.

This is undeniable.