So after seeing that Moloch shit in one of Hillary's emails I had an idea

So before I sound crazy let me preface this with two things- I'm drunk as shit and I'm vehemently pro-choice because it keeps the nog population down.

With that said, after seeing all the Moloch shit I started to think. Moloch is a god powered by child sacrifice who blesses those that sacrifice children to him and grants them power.

Back in ancient times the Israelites would go to specific places dedicated to Moloch and sacrifice their children to him. Well where can you think of that's a specific place people go to in order to "sacrifice" children? What if the thousands of abortion clinics in the US were dedicated to Moloch? If he was actually real then this type of constant mass child sacrifice would be like nothing ever dedicated to him in history. The power generated from it would be insane.

I mean, clearly none of this shit is real, but what if.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like it and i am stealing that idea

Too bad for them, kek is more powerful then the wimpy Moloch. Praise Kek!

You're on the right track.

Nah I've had similar thoughts.

In the Carthaginian pantheon, one of the most important deities was Tanit, consort to the god Ba'al Hammon (some of you may remember the Ba'al posting before Kek the Meme God arrived on Sup Forums). Roman sources claim that the Carthiginians had a sacred golden statue of Tanit, whose outstretched hands extended over a collection bowl. A furnace beneath the statue would heat the metal to high temperatures, and screaming infants would be placed in the hands of the goddess to melt down into the bowl. Propitiatory infant sacrifice is hardly unique to the Carthiginians, I should mention.

Planned parenthood and similar organizations are a new take on a very old practice - the ritual murder of infants to appease pagan gods and goddesses. It has been said that America is like a new Babylon, and this simile is more true than most suspect.

>moloch shit in one of hillary's emails
pls explain. What email are you referring to? is this real?

I feel like it is an edit, or else I think we would have heard about it before reading it on Sup Forums.

Holy shit get some tin foil bro

nevermind, googled and it's real. It looks like someone's email signature though:
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

You've got to get past "the Jews" because what you're looking at is much bigger than them, even though they are an arm of destruction. The old
gods are still worshipped today, and are still given flesh sacrifices.

There have been more aborted babies on record in America than the combined deaths of every single American war. The last days will be as the days of Noah. You're going to see new beasts, new intelligent life(fallen angels in disguise as aliens and ancient creators of our world) and even human/creature things like satyrs n shit. Some fucked up
Stuff is coming.

Why don't you just strap a sucide vest to a Aryan and remove the middle women altogether?
>a white baby's death is worth the death of black babys

Muslism teir irrational h8.

KYS

The Jews are the Satan worshippers. Just look at the walking wall

This guy gets it. It was Aleister Crowley who said that demons would go by a different name in the times to come. This is what the Bible refers to as "the great deception." Pic related is Aleister Crowley's "little grey man." He called it a demon. He drew this depiction long before the easily-recognized grey alien would appear in countless films and popular media.

>the US politics is a battle between old gods
what a time to be alive

DELETE THIS

Jews are smarter than you because they can see the bigger picture and you think you've figured something out because you recognize the pattern of Jews doing shitty things. As I said, it's bigger than them. They're only an arm of destruction, and it's not even really Jews. A Jew being liberal isn't the same as a Synagogue of Satan member. Theyr just useful tools for someone else.

>muh kek
One of the most important things about meme magic is that it's natural. You can't force it. Kek is the most forced meme in history, on par with dat boi. It's not going to lead to anything because it isn't creative and it is created specifically for the purpose of meme magic. Meme magic will never be spawned from kek because kek isn't a genuine meme.

Crowleys work has been a major influence of the cultural Marxists of the 20th century, especially in the entertainment industry. Tweens singing along to the latest hits don't know they're worshipping anyone.

I was agreeing with you by saying they are Satan worshippers.

There's a difference between a forced meme and tapping into a meme which was always there, hiding in plain sight :^)

>Back in ancient times the Israelites would go to specific places dedicated to Moloch and sacrifice their children to him

Holy shit. Get your shit together tinfoil guy.

At least read the Bible / Torah if you want to know about this shit.

The entire Book of Kings is filled with God's constant anger and struggle with the Jews for falling into the worship of pagan false gods like molech. He forbids them from doing any type of sacrifice multiple times. There are Jewish kings who wipe out the people who participate in these traditions, and God expressly forbids "allowing your children to pass through the fire to molech."

Which is a fancy way of saying that you cannot sacrifice children and / or burn them in ceremonial fires.

It's a big issue in the OT / Torah.

At least read the book friend.

>What if the thousands of abortion clinics in the US were dedicated to Moloch? If he was actually real then this type of constant mass child sacrifice would be like nothing ever dedicated to him in history. The power generated from it would be insane.

Hey, me again.

Believe it or not, this part has some credibility, and there are Christians who would actually agree with you.

It's probably not a coincidence that Hillary Clinton says she admires Margaret "Abortion Genocide" Sanger.

Read up on it. You'll probably learn some stuff that will be useful to you.

Instead of being cryptic, how about you enlighten us on what you know.

>Synagogue of Satan

When Jesus was referring to the "synagogue of satan" he was only talking about the church at the time, which has become a puppet government for the Roman occupation forces.

Jesus didn't reference the SoS, that was a Revelations thing and it was certainly a prediction, not a direct description of the church at the time.

why would these people even joke with that shit?

The elites do occult ritual stuff, but this email sounds more like her joking about it the same way people would say they'll 'sell their soul' for X to happen, she's probably heard of stories from her husband though who has been to the grove

The whole molech thing was totally unknown to the public until jordan maxwell and alex jones

How important is Hillary anyway? She's a saleswoman for the globalists calling the shots
youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64

>With that said, after seeing all the Moloch shit I started to think. Moloch is a god powered by child sacrifice who blesses those that sacrifice children to him and grants them power.

Yes and numerous civilizations worshiped him and they all were expected to sacrifice children to it.

Moloch/Baal/Saturn are all the same deity.

anyone got a good source to find out more of this stuff?

Can't think of one in particular... I guess Bulfinch's Mythology, books about ancient religion, the works of Evola and Guenon? I wouldn't trust /x/-tier shit. Just read the great works of the occult/mythology/ancient history and form your own opinions and theories from there