I wish white cucks would stop apologizing to us. You want us to accept ya apologys? Show us some reparations

I wish white cucks would stop apologizing to us. You want us to accept ya apologys? Show us some reparations

Other urls found in this thread:

reparations.me/
reparations.me/#!troll-fund/p8vp6
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Work hard and cooperate monkies.

You are not our pets.

First I want reparations because my valuable slaves got freed.

Holy fuck. black people have the easiest time getting into graduate programs. Literally all the devices are available to you.

You can get into med programs with 3.0 gpas that indians/asians can only get into with 3.95 gpas. Just fucking apply yourselves.

You niggers need white people, not the other way around. We could round you all up, shoot you and dump you into mass graves in under a month. Fucking monkey

Not our fault you missed the memo stupid.

reparations.me/

So I have to go to college just to gain a little more respect?

Fuck off you cornbread flavored fuckboy

what pisses me off are those 1/8th """"black"""" people who all say the same shit. like seriously faggot, you'd have to pay reparations since most of your ancestry is white.

+1

nigga trying to act all hard on an anime message board. FOH!!!

>implying I'm going to apologize for something I didn't do nor have anything to do with

Why don't you just find the cuck that drew this and take your reparations by force?

Robbery is a legitimate expression of African American rage after centuries of oppression.

Everyone applies themselves to gain respect... you fucking degenerate..

Stop watching Kardasians and expecting the world to fall in your lap.

It doesn't work like that you 80 IQ savage

I've never appologized to you.
I will never pay you anything.
I have no guilt or remorse for that fact.

Make the effort and stand on your own two feet or go fuck yourself. You get no special treatment here.

Yes because i enslaved your inferior race. Nice job. And I am the one who glorifies gang violence. And I am the one who glorifies about doing drugs and alcohol and fucking ma bitches. also nice b8

>That pic

Uncle Sam bowing to this shit? So annoying.

Why don't we send black people back to glorious and prosperous West Africa?

prove you were a slave nigger
oh wait that would require you actually doing something.

fuck you get aids and die.

I would gladly give blacks every penny I have in return for an agreement to never make a race-based complaint ever again. There's no amount of money worth that eternal peace.

Wtf I hate niggers still

>GIBSMEDAT, the thread

no one who matters/is sane apologizes for things they had no part in.
kindly fuck yourself off to plebbit

fuck off nigger

respect is earned, not given

>reparations.me/#!troll-fund/p8vp6

Holy shit it's real. I'm betting this can easily be bankrupted financially lol

I will personally pay for a boat ride back to Africa for any nigger that wants one. Slavery was a mistake, I honest to god wish it had never happened.

How about I dont applogize or give you niggerations nigger

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/crooked-hillary

We let you live, don't we? There's your reparations. It's disgusting to share the same flag with you, subhuman scum.

liberals don't want you to accept their apology. they frankly don't care. the act of apologizing is cathartic and allows them to clean their conscience and go back to not living near you or thinking about you.

>pitbull
Fuck off nigger.

already fully paid, with interest

stop being fuckups and make something of yourselves

>the nigger of dogs
KIll yourself

HALT, CITIZEN! YOUR ATTEMPT AT EBONICS HAS SET OFF SEVERAL ALARMS AT HQ, YOU MUST SUBMIT TO MANDATORY REDPILLING.

This is a public service announcement to the brave citizen anons standing against the propaganda. Help educate newfriends and fight off the endless tide of minimum wage shills!

Please familiarize yourself with this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Share often and aggressively. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.
Keep fighting the good fight.

Is that supposed to be a nigger? It looks like a darker skinned Asian.

hes right you know

all you'll ever get is nice, cheap, words. in exchange for your dumb monkey votes. enjoy being an unintentional cuck of your own identity politics.

What I don't get is why blm is in Canada. We never even owned slaves.

I want reparations because my tacos got stolen by canadians and they are like murrica's gay little brother.

either gimme tacos or let me fuck canada in the ass.

why dont you filthy niggers just kill useless selves already.

Could they force these memes harder??

why not both?

Your worthless people have been paid more reparations than you deserved.
Get over it, everyone has ancestors who have been slaves, you don't own it.

Fuck those other faggots, pitbulls are awesome and they're just mad they're too beta to have one.

Respect is earned, not begged.

this, and it's not like anyone alive today was an American slave

If reparations do ever come about they need to be to communities and dem programz -- not individuals

do you want me to dress like a little girl before doing the deed? We spics make top tier traps.

Jesus fucking Christ does no one care about the context of that picture??????

SHE WAS CLEARLY BEING PULLED AWAY FROM THE PROTEST LINE FOR HER OWN SAFETY!!!!!

SHE WASNT ARRESTED KR CHARGED OR EVEN IN TROUBLE!!!!

REEEEEEEEEE

kek

Just watched "race" the movie , probably just another jewish trick to guild the goy, as always

Who's going to pay for all these boat trips their ancestors still owe?

>1911
>buying remington one at that

good goy, keep funding those jews at cerberus more money

oh, I thought I was the one getting fucked. Nevermind I lost interest

Have a bullet, no charge

She was waiting patiently for her chicken.

Well disciplined nigger

You're in the wrong neighborhood, Jayquando.

Nobody here is apologizing to you.

>oh, I thought I was the one getting fucked.

no one said you weren't

/thread

It's fucking disgusting the niggers keep comparing that picture to that Tiananmen dude.

you will get your reparations in Blood and iron, Copper and Lead.

She should have been beat in the head and gang raped by the cops.

>gibs me dat the post
typical

careful with that edge kid

Welfare. You're welcome.

Welfare isn't enough? Not living in Africa isn't enough?

here are your reperations

>affirmative action
>welfare
>government subsidized housing
>food cards
You can get a lazy, part-time job to pay for the other stuff and basically waste your life away for the rest of the week, while white's work their asses off to pay for it.
You're welcome.

Gotta love this attitude, where no matter how much we give it'll never be enough.

Niggers need to be put in work camps.

First apologize to me for causing almost half of the crime in this country despite being less than fifteen percent of it's population. Fix your fucking criminal communities man. Oh hey, you going to ask those African countries who sold your ancestors into slavery for reparations too, or is it OK for a black man to own another black man as a slave? Oh yeah also thank whites for freeing your ass and giving you every opportunity to succeed in society too.

Or perhaps we can stop making stupid demands of each-other as if we somehow bear any kind of responsibility for the shitty behavior of our distant ancestors who are hundreds of years dead and fucking buried.

Over 600,000 Americans gave their lives to end slavery. If that's not enough nothing will ever be. So i dont care.

>show us some reparations
Google Maps can show you to your nearest welfare office.

AYO

SO YOU BE SAYIN

I GOTTA WORK AND SHIT?

look at the monkey

Ask yourself:

>Would I really be better off if my ancestors had not been brought to America?

Keep in mind that the countries along the coast of western Africa were okay with selling its people like slaves in the first place.

What is that called? The movement he makes after being shot in the head

We spend like $40-50 billion a year on inmates. Doesn't that count?

This comic is cringey as fuck.

>those grips
>that manufacturer
>that dog

>Show us some reparations

>Trusting a pitbull with a gun
Watch your back

Why? Everybody who deserves reparations are dead.

That pic is a great representation of how you shitheads are never satisfied.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

this is powerful...

really makes you think...

I'll buy you a one way ticket non refundable non transferable of course to the people's republic of the Congo.

Sound like a good deal?

>Show us some reparations

Do you see all those hundreds OP? There I showed you the reparations no fuck off nigger

This, Be fucking happy that some white dudes saw your ancestors worth in physical labor or you'd likely be living in a mudhut in fucking africa right now

Nah dawg they wuz raped and shit