4 years of university studying economics just to work in a fucking call centre

>4 years of university studying economics just to work in a fucking call centre

>chose to study economics
>got his degree
>failed to build a career in on of the most developed countries in the world

ZERO fucking sympathy you stupid leaflet.
You better sound pleasant when I call for product support.

if 3 economics agree on something,its 3 completely different things or the calculations are wrong

even unicorn therapy or energy sculpting is more accurate

t. Nkreek who has no money to even make a call

>didn't get a single internship or make any beneficial connections in college
>is surprised when after graduating has nothing prestigious lined up

are people really this stupid?

Do you realize how hard it is to get a good job for young people these days unless you have a connection?

Did you know in my call centre job, I’m one of the only people who got this job without a reference?

Even if you get a good entry level job, they give you a 1 year contract then kick you out to the street after so they don’t need to pay you more.

Fuck this “””country”””

It’s why everyone here moves to the US

Are you by chance working for CCH/Wolters Kluwer? Same exact thing happened to me.

Your grammar isn't accurate either.

yeah it's why I get a kick out of headlines like
>economist says X is the end of the world

It's a bit like sociology. They can get the broad strokes approximately right but the systems they are trying to model are so complex that directly attributing cause and effect is basically impossible.

Yeah, there's literally like 1,000 variables at play, it's not like physics.

Physics has lots of variables too. The difference is that you can do very controlled experiments in physics to separate out all the variables. Sociologists/economists do not have that luxury.

Put your student loans on economic hardship deferment.
Go where the dream jobs are, or find something better where you are.
Get a second, part-time job, or go to trade school. Plumbers, electricians, mechanics, and health care are always needed.
Welcome to the real world.

kneepads

thats a pretty shitty situation, why dont you work for the fed?

you got played like a goddamned violin

>not doing a masters in econ
>not going to something like law school and then specializing
retard

>economics

BSc or BS?

Global top 250 university?

Above/below average grades?

>I’m one of the only people who got this job without a reference
>unless you have a connection
>they give you a 1 year contract
I don't even want to troll, but how old are you?

It’s called getting a Master’s or Doctorate degree. Nobody’s going to take you seriously in the economics field without it, since economics at the undergraduate level doesn’t require much math (a BA requires only calculus I). The degree itself implies you can’t handle quantitative stuff. The major itself is quite common, so you’ll be needing to stand out among the others to land yourself a job.

t. Econ major whose professors recommend I go to grad school based off current performance

>spend 6 years getting a masters degree in electrical engineering from one of the most prestigius schools in my cunt
>end up doing codemonkey jobs
It's not right...

>Do you realize how hard it is to get a good job for young people these days unless you have a connection?
Got a job within 3 weeks after graduation. Had 4 jobs offer. It is easy.

This. It applies to all degrees that straddle the line between hard and soft science.

t. masters in public administration, found work right out of school because I'm proficient with R.

ofc it's not an exact science since people and their often random behaviour patterns are involved
in the end it's like philosophy: everyone has opinions (some are deemed more right than others) yet in the end it's nearly impossible to determine who is correct

>Old faceless men pay me 100usd an hour to suck my dick or fuck them
> 1k USD per night if done right
>Plan to move to teh US so i can earn as a High class scort a few millions and then retire at 30 yr old

I only have a Bachelors and do the same. Just keep doing it and hopefully you'll get something better once you have more experience, that's what I'm hoping for.

Yep, one could easily mistake pic related as functions of some sort but it's more like a mind map.