/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 18: "WEEKEND OF ATTACKS" EDITION

>Vision

Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and save Afrikaners from extinction.

>Quick Overview Of Plans

Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
Settle colonists over time.
With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

>Progress

We have a website
Hundreds of thousand of dollars pledged
Starting farm is the size of San Marino
Immense amounts of research done

>LINK >>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What counts as white?

The cut-off is that you can be no more than 1/8 Ashkenazi Jew. (ei, only one of your great grandfathers/grandmothers was specifically Ashkenazi Jew) and you can only be 1/32 a non-white race (ei, only one of your great great great grandfathers/grandmothers was fully non-white)

>What do you need right now?

Willing labourers, guards, bricklayers, welders, carpenters, anything practical
Civil Engineers, Chemists and other Stem-fields
Willing clerks for office management and lawyers
Donors

>Requirements?

Must be white. (As defined)
Must have no physical deformities or mental handicaps.
No major heredity diseases.
Physically fit.
Good IQ.
Not religiously Jewish or Muslim
No major criminal convictions

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border almost a thousand kilometers from us, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is also weak, 16x less than USD, so don’t get shocked by prices before converting.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy

>Isn’t it just a desert?

Pic related is namib desert, where we >don’t< plan to settle,

>FAQ

>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?
We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.

This is also perfect for /happening/ safety.

If you’re going to ask a question not already answered in OP, feel free. Otherwise apply on our forums so we may judge if you can be accepted.

>LINK >>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

bumping

bumping again with art

I will be willing to join if trump does not win. He will win and I will be too busy Making America Great Again

Costa Rica is pretty withe for the region.

>pic related, my eye.

That is fine man, if you ever feel like you need a new start we will be here

how much of europe decent are you?

>communists being called liberals

Top Kek

Namibia has some of the toughest immigration laws on earth. No way are they letting in a bunch of White Supremacists.

>not knowing about visas and permits
>thinking we are going to walk into the immigration office wearing our SS uniforms

This is going to be a beautiful train wreck.

k

Well its just white people so technically all of us. We have a few American members but most are from Europe

how many women?

so far a few members are bringing their wives and gfs, but we are sure that more girls will come once we start importing afrikaaner families

we don't want this to be a sausage fest either

>Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

just like that huh

How many people do you have and more importantly

It's 100% guaranteed, mate. Even if you do manage to set something up, it's going to crumble the second you spergs try to secede and the Namibian army shows up with their old Soviet shit tanks.

k

not this autism shit again

already told you big happening in line islands circa 2020

so far we have 87 members on the forums

a-are you the mummy guy?

k

>It's another Aspie-autist, basement-dwelling perma-virgins fantasize about setting up their own white-supremacist fantasy-land thread

Fuck didn't even have to summon you

Rhodesia went so well, after all

k

k

if dont get a guranteed right wing white wife no deal. I could probably invest a lot (say 100-300k), but im weary of scams, like marriage to women without values. Also I get the strong feeling I'll show up to nambia and most of you will look like pic related

shhh they keep banning me for no reason

i have 44yo gf now who let me call her mummy i touched her boobies and babbyhole which feel like mouth inside

also she gave me willy wub and lovies :3

still obsess with mummy tho >:( life is hard

> asks the amerinigger
> 50% white and getting lower

every american has at least 1/8 african in him. unless proven otherwise

2nd times the charm?

How much would you plan on having before any settlements might occur?

>looks at flag

They don't even need those, desu. One Cessna and a few little bombs dropped through the window is all it takes to wreck your little walled town.

most of white m8, believe me, we have all peer pressured each other into doing face reveals over private messaging

this is euronesia service rifle if I move to russia first

otherwise will be side charging ar15 with free floating tube handguard fixed stock and 16-20 inch barrel

You have the wrong idea of whats going on familia

We have like 85 members right now, we would have triple if we didnt delete inactive people. The amount of people I deem seriously interested in going is about 30.
Two women, but I don't think women are that much of an asset when trying to build and plan things. It's better to get them when we actually have some shit done.

ok well what about women? I'm not investing my inheritance into a gay stormfag colony

very likely expedition to line islands august 2017

ignore these fools euronesia is real deal

>i have 44yo gf now who let me call her mummy i touched her boobies and babbyhole which feel like mouth inside
well good for you man, I do sincerely hope it works out
it will be tough trying to convince people to come out to namibia during the early phases of this project to do the manual labour, but I would say we would get at least 20 people initially doing shifts of manual labour on the farmstead we are building on
k

so far a few members are bringing their wives and gfs, but we are sure that more girls will come once we start importing afrikaaner families

we don't want this to be a sausage fest either

Well the women will be there eventually, we expect - given the current situation for whites in places like SA - Afrikaners to come. Those are redpilled, I mean they live among niggers as a tiny minority.

thinking about flag for euronesia
like this one but is used by faggy micronations >:(
>well good for you man, I do sincerely hope it works out
will last few years before I marry slavlady or mummy tier brit
lol

Have you guys made much practical headway in the past few months? bought any land etc

nuku hiva Sup Forumsony?

I am an electrical engineer, white + blue eyed with atleast 15 generation German heritage.
But I am fat (I would still describe myself as "fit", ofc not a marathon runner but physical work isn't a problem at all) could I still join you?

I got a question also, you won't have many white women around. How do you plan to solve this problem?

We have our eyes on a plot. We have about half of the money pledged.

we are contacting the seller of the particular property, now, but it will probably take a bit as we would like to jew down the price so negotiating could take a bit

It's going to get ugly fast when those couple of guys inevitably get cucked by some horny dude with better looks.

no fuck that nigger faggot he was retard pic related i saved from retard threads

that is marquesas islands anyway

Are you gonna whine like a little bitch after having to shovel for 5 minutes? If you think you can still get actual manual labour done you're alright.

not really sure how I feel about living in nambia, probably will follow this for awhile, but I'd most likely be willing to throw in 100k when I see some tangible proof of concept. (a actual settlement, etc.) Also what type of government will we have? will there be a constitution? Will it be a monarchy?

>But I am fat (I would still describe myself as "fit", ofc not a marathon runner but physical work isn't a problem at all) could I still join you?
loose the weight can we will let you in
>I got a question also, you won't have many white women around. How do you plan to solve this problem?
we plan on getting women when we establish a safe community and start advertizing for near by afrikaaners to immigrate with their families

This. You'd need arranged marriage.

this is more autistic than me

k

Why not plow your resources and efforts into
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Its already established and has about 1K of people already.

This. Sorry fellow desu Bros

you can join our forums and access some of our information on the project. you can also apply to be a member and you can judge for yourself while you follow our progress if you want to stay or not

it isn't a good idea to be living under the SA gouvernment now as it is becoming more radicalized. But we are looking closely at Orania and studying what made them successful and how we can apply it to us

also how strict are you actually on the 1/8th Jewish thing? No offense but its gonna be hard to find serious investors who want to see and live in a place like this with that on the table. Obviously no practicing jews , makes sense.

Does it have fresh water access? It will be an instant fail if it does not.

we aren't ugly autistic pussies
>inb4 yeah right

no point in making colony if is not sovereign state

you suck

>also how strict are you actually on the 1/8th Jewish thing?
pretty strict
>No offense but its gonna be hard to find serious investors who want to see and live in a place like this with that on the table
also we aren't going to be blatant with our racism. we want investors to think we are sane

yeah

>But we are looking closely at Orania and studying what made them successful and how we can apply it to us

What lessons have you learned?

Also why Africa over any other place for your community?

RIP, I'd be out then. respect though. Might considering sending money down the line. I'll keep my eye on the project.

Is it autism? I thought you did it just to get your kicks from embarrasing your countrymen

what type of Christians do you allow

Yes it does or are you agreeing that it would be an instant fail.

>What lessons have you learned?
mainly layout for basic infrastructure of the town and how they diplomatically work with the gouvernment
>Also why Africa over any other place for your community?
because we are going to be importing afrikaaner families and it made sense to set up our community close to South Africa in a low density populated area
alright, if you are ever interested contact us

>also we aren't going to be blatant with our racism

cucks
If you do something like this, do it right the first time.

no autism i have it

also like mummy to

Pro tip: they'll never figure it out if you don't tell them, as long as you don't look like a stereotypical Jew.

yeah as in there is water near by from natural wells

Five boreholes that generate 25000L an hour

yo can someone fix the Telegram chat link on the forum dawg

>If you do something like this, do it right the first time.
sorry, am I supposed to take tips on how to run a reich from a country that cucked?

All.

>Hi I'm Sup Forums and I hate niggers...

I GOT IT! I'll establish a country inside of a country in a very unstable region of the world with no one else to back us up if we all get attack by the niggers we're surrounded by! ... Genius!

You dumb fucks it would be easier and cheaper for you fags to do it in Puerto Rico.

kek

it should be fixed soon

>side charging ar15
Why the fuck.

>fixed stock
Why the fuck.

Stick to binning knives m8, your taste in guns is retarded.

If the idea is to save Afrikanner families from the EFF chimpout wouldnt it be better to create the community in the rural US so that you could create an easy entry point through work visas and the like?

Pm username to me (Bram) and I'll add you. On my way home and then I'll fix the link.

>You dumb fucks it would be easier and cheaper for you fags to do it in Puerto Rico.

no thanks, we are good with what we are doing now

Ah well the more you know I suppose. Everyone has their waifu

I am not a country.
Do you realize that?

>If the idea is to save Afrikanner families from the EFF chimpout wouldnt it be better to create the community in the rural US so that you could create an easy entry point through work visas and the like?
it would be too expensive to ship all those families to the usa, and just in case trump fails we don't want anything to do with that country

This is fucking stupid. You are choosing to found a white nationalist country in the heart of Africa. What's the end game? Let's say against all odds your state becomes wealthy and successful - great, good job. You are now alone (no kosher liberal democracy will help a white nationalist state) and surrounded by black countries. Why don't you all go to South America, New Zealand, or something else?

well yeah, I was referring to germany as a whole just based on your flag, but I understand it is unfair to do that

Would any latin american countries suit? I know Australians set up a colony their in the past.

If trump were to win would you change?

k