Do you believe in the tangent civilization theory?

Do you believe in the tangent civilization theory?

Is the shadow government real?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancient_atomic_09.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are some big guys

what the fuck is tangent civilization theory

So tell me why do you wear the knee brace?

I have never once heard of tangent civilization theory even on /x/

If I took off that brace, would you fall over?

The real powers that be are the ultra rich mostly banking but also other industries as well. The goal of the refugee crisis etc is to provoke a war so that the population can be dramatically reduced globally.

No, we're not real.
Stop asking.

you dont get to bring friends

The theory that somewhere in our history our civilization split up and the tangent civ (i.e. elites) would have completely different technology and culture. They might live underground or on the moon already. They might even be on different planets and they may be the UFOs we see.

Why can't we just develope a virus that only attacks arabs and blacks?
Maybe because it would develope?
Imagine a world without niggers and arabs, tears of joy.

yes. Tesla and Marconi took off together in Teslas new AC powered UFO and settled the Antarctic.

If the Rothschild's are still mortal your theory is moot

>Bane?

as far as I know, war has historically been a pretty poor instrument to reduce human populations. What you want to do is to dismantle the human society and finish it off by attacking material resources. the former is the softening maneuver while the latter is the coup de gras

plus, vacuums do not exist

tangent civilization no.

shadow government absolutely.

BREMEN???

Tangent civilization, no.

Shadow government, the Comey hearings proved that's real conclusively. (how soon we forget!)

26 4 u

Yes, Werder Bremen rules us all!!

What's making people think that? Atlantis? Nordic aliens?

Lotta loyalty for some hired guys.

After people exposing that Moloch shit, I want to say yes, it is real, and that godly beings are real as fuck and influence everything.

Google ancient nuclear war and vimanas and you'll find the lore and legends.

Here's something I found in a couple of seconds : bibliotecapleyades.net/ancientatomicwar/esp_ancient_atomic_09.htm

I'm not advocating for the theory just pointing you to it.

If I could do it I would, wouldn't you?

Just sneak off the planet with some egg heads and qts and not tell all the hostile actors on earth that we bailed.

Maybe make clandestine return trips to buy supplies through front companies until we are self sufficient.

It wouldn't shock me if someone already did it.