Ice age 5 thread

14 years. Damn. Good bye.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KiW78Zz_G2c

>One of the gags was shown twice
Let this tell you how far into the dirt this franchise was dragged and how creatively bankrupt it's becoming.

>Be Brazilian
>Only two of our producers are well succeed enough to get work outside of the country
>One ruined robocop (at least he is doing Narcos)
>The other one is milking this franchise like a whore

>The Shangri Lama
Ok you got me with that one

>becoming

Scrat jumped that wooly shark ice ages ago

I seem to recall the movie being about a ragtag group of animals coming to terms with their impending extinction and man taking their place.

That's what always irks me of the series, they survived the god damn meltdown , i know is a childs movie but dinosaurs in the ice age? They had some sort of loyalty to the real ice age in the first movie but it got way too crazy with the sequels

Never mind the awful pun. What in the flying fuck is a woolly shark?

>There are more than 2 Ice Age movies
What the fuck?

Enjoy your "cast gets frozen/magically transported to present New York" sequel. Because it will surely happen.

>mfw

An attempt to lampoon the series' disregard for science or history throughout production. They've had dinosaurs and space travel and they seem to woolyify pretty much every kind of animal in those movies, especially as the series has gone on.

wait
this is a thing?

Doesn't that already happen to Scrat at the end of one of them?

ILE JESZCZE?!

This needs to be screencapped just in case

I relatively enjoyed the previous Ice Age movies but this... this doesn't even remotely look good.

>Neil deGrasse Tyson as Neil deBuck Weasel, a weasel astronomer who travels along with The Herd to stop the asteroid/meteor shower

It is called a Trunko.

>And they can communicate with humans because why not?

>The other one is milking this franchise like a whore

Why stop if this makes money. people are probably going to watch it regardless, just like COD.

>Shangri Llama is the villain who wants asteroid to come to cleanse the earth or something similar to that
>Sid will hook up with his ex Francine, Because Brooke (the ditsy long haired female sloth) works for Shangri Llama
>Their is going to be a lost civilization of Dinosaurs

1 was enough

It happened at the end of the first one!

So can he control asteroids?

Because otherwise how is he a villain? He's not making it come, he's just happy it is. Let the poor delusional bastard die happy.

He trying to stop the main cast from stopping it (but it doesn't matter because Scrat destroys it, saving the day)

And after the Llama is kicked out, Scrat will become Geotopia's new leader

He's something like a leader of a cult, so I guess he is a villain by trying to make the first Jamestown.

Should end with them being eatten by man.

Some people like Ice Age movies. I don't like Ice Age but I can live with that.

I think I'm just surprise that they've all been theatrically released and not straight to DVD.

>4 mammoths
>2 possums
>3 Sloths
>2 Smilodons
>Probably 1 Weasel at the end

Does it really need all these fucking characters in the main group?