When your audience accidentally claps FOR bromblad blorf because they haven't been properly briefed on your flip...

>when your audience accidentally claps FOR bromblad blorf because they haven't been properly briefed on your flip flopping yet

youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Is this blunder kino?

This faggot is annoying.

>blunder kino
yep. The audience was warmed-up, and responded on cue, the trouble was Colbert gave them the cue to laugh before he got to his narrative.

Good stand-up comics can make you laugh just through timing.

Where can I stay informed on what we hate now? I mean I know we hate Drumpf,but I want to avoid future faux pas like that.

Guys, I was just joking about wanting Comey to be fired, lol

WHOOOOOOOOOO-oooooooo...oo

>YOU FUCKING COCKSLEEVE CUMDUMPSTER FAGGOTS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LIKE COMEY NOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU QUEER NIGGERS WITH YOUR AIDS OR AS I LIKE TO CALL IT GAY CANCER STOP CHEERING FOR THIS FAGGOT
What did he mean by this?

>Inb4 the sjw defense force shows up and starts screaming "MUH POL"

if you don't see this as a fucking awful state of the current media landscape regardless of your political ideology you are a brainlet

they're all gonna laugh at you, Stephen.

i dont understand american comedy late night shows

they arent funny and the idea of filling a room with people trained to laugh and then recording them laughing at your scripted substanceless jokes seems extremely cringey

>t. british ultraliberal

>what is panel show?

you guys dont have "entertainers" who need to spell the propaganda out for the sheep about current events?

I agree that panel shows are 90% shite but the format is different

late night shows are like scripted stand-up, it's utterly pointless

all mindless drones reacting to stimuli
stephen just pressed the wrong button

They arent funny either, but at least they arent scripted. And the better ones mostly avoid taking heavyhanded political stances.

>this again

FUCK OFF ALREADY

>"So... Droomphaloof fired Comey..."
>thunderous applause, back wall of studio falls out and reveals big crowd outside stretching as far as the eye can see holding signs that say "bigger than Trump's inauguration," entire audience going aboslutely nuts and no one can hear Colbert's protests over the microphone so they tap him into the emergency PA system
>"STOPF CLAPFING YOU DROLST HOLSTERS, THAT'S BAD NEWS, VLADIMEERKAT POOPIN TOLD HIM TO DO IT!!"
>boos are so loud and syncrhonized that they create a sonic boom that knocks Colbert off his feet and blows his eardrums
>next episode is him and Jimmy Kimmel demanding you pay for his healthcare

Am I missing something here? What's the point the audience cheers early in the vid?

>high pitched shriek

it was blunder kino when you posted it the first time and its blunder kino when you post it again.

Watch old late night clips of Carson, Letterman, Conan, or Ferguson

>no rationale has been given

what a lying piece of shit

how dumb do you have to be to literally get your news from colbert

You don't get the point. In America, we're trained like animals to respond and behave exactly the way we're expected to. We're shown what to like on TV, when to laugh, what to aspire to look like, even our philosophies and ideology is meant to be programmed.

It's about control.

>go back to Sup Forums!
>muh tinfoil!

Whatever man.

Kek, you tell 'em Colbert

maybe you are, but you probably watch shit tons of cable television and dont know how to circumvent the conditioning you fag

>colbert walks into room
>"sooo..."
>audience giggles with anticipation
>"drumpf"
>audience starts to shift on their seats in gleefull expectation
>"fired comey"
>audience starts cheering and laughing so loud the studio walls crumble
Colbert's audience is literally so stupid and trained to laugh at "DRUMPF DID A BOO BOO" as the punchline that they thought they were supposed to laugh and cheer and not boo and hiss

some butthurt mod is deleting colbertposting threads today since Colbert basically lost all credibility last night

Hopefully the mainstream will start to catch on to how mindless and stupid his audience is.

ZORMPF BTFO?

The only real programming are the ones alerting others to programming

We do, but they're pretty unbiased. They'll mock everybody. It's gotten worse, sadly, when one of (((them))) decided we needed 50% women on every BBC show. He 'left'. So we dunno what's happening.

We Love Comey now you dumb cunts. ZROMPH!

In a way it'a not really the audience's fault since everyone in the media has been demonizing Comey for the past 6 months. Hearing that he'd finally been fired should be a good thing.

I was hilarious when colbert went full on Sup Forums and accused the audience of being trumpers because they didn't get note about being pro comey now

>mfw Sup Forums complains about the state of late night comedy while posting the same Colbert pic and autistic gobbledegook 500 times a day

braap stinky stinky libcucks

holy shit it's real

>Hearing that he'd finally been fired should be a good thing.
The point of this thread is that they turned heel as soon as Stephen told them to.

Colbert's lemmings are so retarded that they don't know how to read an "applaud" sign (or maybe the applaud sign malfunctioned) and since his audience is full of brain-dead minions (or rather paid actors), they didn't even know the events they were supposed to clap at. This lead to an embarrassing moment where Colbert said something about Trump that people were supposed to boo at (according to the pre-written DNC script), but they ended up giving Trump a thunderous applause louder than any reaction Colbert has ever gotten. But, Colbert, ever the professional, made sure to correct the record and tell the goyim to stop clapping.

GOBBLE DEGOOK

>This guy I've been shitting on all year finally got fired!
*AUDIENCE CHEERS*
>N-no, wait guys, it was BROMPLF that did it!
*AUDIENCE BOOS*

The hate of Trump overrides all else apparently.

>mfw the goyim knows

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY AUDIENCE YOU DRUMPF LOVING NAZIS

i thought we had a pre interview to fix this

Aahh. Noticed it the second time round. I wasn't paying attention to the content first time

He literally told them that Trump fired him before they cheered. They don't hate Trump, they aren't even thinking for themselves.

>rumplestlskin
>audience explodes with laughter.

Why is this prick doing the news? Basicly he's telling people that Comey was getting too close to the truth that Trump is a Russian spy and had to be silenced. How is this kind of bullshit not frowned on by the public in general. What happened to being an entertainer. Scumbag

Where's the banner xdxdxd

>blunderkino

isn't that a bond film?

I hate his faggot face, it actually does trigger me.

>Kinotard posts a shit posting politics thread on Sup Forums

No wonder everyone hates you reddit kinotard fags.

Letterman and Conan in the 90's were pretty funny, then again I was a stupid kid back then.

TRAUOUMPFH

>mfw the braps are stinky

#FireColbertsAudience

>and it's still funny
It's not Sup Forums they've completely forgot about Colbert already.

Jaden smith?

99 % of the people in the audience have never heard the tale of rumpelstiltskin or know the referance. Its so obvious that this show is using laughter cues that the audience are told to follow. After his awful impression at 0.35 the laughter dies down, then picks up again for no reason. Its not organic laughter. Ironically the most real reaction of the entire segment is the applauce when he says Comey's been fired.

Nah, everyone on the internet thinks it's hilarious how trained colbert's braindead liberal audience is after last night.

Please tell me how a nauseating amount of donlap blompf threads and false flags is somehow not Sup Forums...

I honestly just want these threads reported and you faggots banned.

Underrated

>and it's still funny

Whom art thou quoting?

Why so triggered, reddit?

>shilling for show
>clearly staged for views

I never see Colbert discussed on Sup Forums

What happened last night? Is it just this blunder or something else?

STOP CLAPPING TO THE WRONG PART THIS IS MY SHOW STOP IT

NO MINIONS! BLORPF IS THE ONE THAT FIRED HIM! DONT EVER LET ME CATCH YOU BECOMING SENTIENT AGAIN

Oh here we go I guess. I'm rebbit because you're annoying?

Kek. I really hate Colbert.

Pavlov's dogs.

PLEASE CLAP

>What happened last night?
Holy fuck, why are you asking? Did you not see OP when you opened the thread?

F U C K D R U M P
U
C
K

W
H
I
T
E

P
E
O
P
L
E

at least it would only keep to one thread if you whiny bitches would stop reporting them. deleting them only gets new ones popping up, dumb fuck

reminder, Glenn Beck still hasn't denied raping a girl in the 90's

hahahah right, reddit?

It's literally nothing. So of course, we need to get fifty threads an hour about it.

cant be true because glenn beck is secretly gay

>Sup Forums is good without colbertposting
this board is shit. always has been, always will be. you're obviously reddit