How do you feel about bare legs and arms on your supers?

How do you feel about bare legs and arms on your supers?

I think Supeheroes should only expose that much skin when they're so powerful, that practicality doesn't really matter.

I bet you're fan of Carol's swimsuit.

I like the fully armoured look in general, much cooler than boring skin

As for OP image specifically, the gypsy whore look is not very cool.

I'm fine with it.

Kamen Rider esque scarves are cooler than capes in terms of accessories

It doesn't make any less sense than spandex, or whatever their costumes are supposed to be made of.
The way i see it, all superheroes are ideally nude and the 'costume' is just a concession to make them identifiable in relation to each other.

It depends on the character. She-Hulk bares skin because she only feels comfortable in her body when she's big and green. Normal Walters is a prude.

They're sluts and flamboyant faggots. Showing skin is their birthright.

The original Conan actually was a sneaky bugger who wore armor into battle.

Do they wear armor?
If not, they can wear whatever the fuck they want.

Depends on the super.
The less powerful the more covored they should be., the more powerful they are, the less I care what they wear as long as it looks good.

He might be a Mike Grell fan.

The Legion had some really terrible outfits.

HEY! Isn't that token black guy in the lineup the one with the really racist origin story, how all black people on Earth in the future live on one island that magically disappears for periods of time?

Yes

Depends on the type of character and wether or not it actually goes well with the outfit they're wearing
Exposed armpits are lewd thou

Depends on their powers and what they're going up against.

I mean I wouldn't expect Frank to do much without body-armour and a fuck-ton of ammo.

I wouldn't expect somebody like the Hulk to wear anything but his shorts.

we need more barefoot heroes.

I like her better with jeans on, only because it creates a hip-window.
It just looks so good.

It should fit their powers and personality (and not some retrofitted personality designed to change the audience).

OP's is fine for a flirty witch but not for a stone cold brawler

I like it. It works with the classic concepts of exalting the power of the human form that the medium/genre expresses.

>hip window

Thank you for this term. It is really hot in a ZR kind of way.

>footfags

Die

Exposed arms are fine, noone cries about the sexualization of sleeveless shirts.

As for legs well...leotards are ok for acrobatic characters as long as they're not super high cut.

So long as the costume is good, it's fine.
In fact I tend to like it

Bare thighs make a woman seem more athletic to me, 'cause of swimmers and gymnasts.

There's no excuse not to be a Mike Grell fan!

Most female athletes tend to wear less than their male counterparts. Though ironically swimmers are the consistent exception.

Bare legs are a good look.

I like it but short shorts are my favorite.