What are some good antifascist films?

What are some good antifascist films?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Star wars and Harry potter movies

Why would you want to watch a film about smelly communist losers that get destroyed and fail miserably every single time they try anything? Sounds boring and depressing.

Land and Freedom

>being a nonironic fascist

>not ironically being a non-ironic fascist
you are like a baby

Lets not forget indiana jones.

Falange was pretty based tbqh, they literally saved Spain from communism

What are some red terror flicks?

If I saw a flag calling me a "FAT CUNT" I'd try to rip it down too

hello boys!

guardians of the galaxy vol 2

Can someone redpill me on the spanish revolution?

Spanish ones? Libertarias, Vicente Aranda and Salvador Puig, Manuel Huerga. First one is about the women of the spanish civil war, and the other one is about the last execution under Franco. Die fetten Jahre sind vorbei is another pretty good german one.

Fuck the antifa they turned Berkeley into a warzone

American """antifa""" are as laughable as the nu-nazi neets.

Bunch of diseased starving anarchists create a hippy commune where they briefly wallow in their own filth before getting liberated

The real Spanish revolution was 1936-1939, where Spaniards of all classes united in a nationalist and anti-communist popular uprising to overthrow a far-left regime.

Retard
Read Homage to Catalonia

This is now a Falange thread

Who's your favorite Falange leader? Franco or De Rivera

TIME
TO
GET
STINKY

Oktober by Eisenstein.

>Franco
>Falange leader
time to read some book either if you are spanish or not.

Is that flag supposed to read like FAT CUNT?

>saved
>from communism

De Rivera any day. Franco was shit

>readabooknigger.jpg

>Marxcuck debate skills

At least the nu-nazi neets don't go and shut down people from speaking IRL

*blocks your path*

Falange are national syndicalist, your normie anti-capitalist meme doesn't apply

Franco was an idiot mate.

Betrayed all the ideals of the falange, killed lots of peasants that had been brainwashed, destroyed the entire country, betrayed Hitler, allowed all the sandniggers in his army to stay and rape innocent women and once we had a country that looked quite fine and independent he sold it to the kikes and then died cucking Spain until now with everything not commie being called fascist.

Europa Europa

This is now a fashkino thread:
>Triumph of the Will
>Salo
>Jud Süß

Oxymoronic meme ideologies pls go. Grown ups are talking.

This desu, ruined the far right for decades to come. Hitler too, if he hadn't gone and invaded Poland. Now anythijg short of hating your own country is considered fascism.

>oxymoron

t. uneducated commie faggot

i made this reaction image from a picture I found of a green tractors bonnet, its so shitly drawn in paint its hilarious.

>he LITERALLY thinks capitalism can exist without hierarchy (the definition of anarchism) and private property rights can be enforced without government
Reminder that ancaps are actually this retarded

Any Spanish people here? What's the average view in your country about Franco, is it common for people to be nostalgic for the Franco's rule?

Primo de Rivera was a convinced republican, supported land reform, liked the anarchists and sought cooperation with them. He even modeled Falange's flag after the anarchists colors. After the war Falange (National-Syndicalist) tried to save and recruit as many anarchists (Anarcho-Syndicalists) as possible

Franco hated Falange and kept insulting it until his last days

And talking about movies La paz empieza nunca (León Klimovsky, 1960) is pretty nice

How to prep the bull in three easy steps.

Young right wing supports it just to be edgy. Right wing old men are nostalgic. The rest of the people despise it.

isn't that the end goal of communism?

a stateless society in which wealth and resources distribute by osmosis

>private property rights can be enforced without government
That's what guns are for, faggot.

The new Ghostbusters

>a stateless society in which wealth and resources distribute by osmosis
The fuck are you talking about

>private property exists without government

communism end goal is an anarchist society you dipshit

it's this argument commies use to say "well the USSR was really just state capitalism and not le true communism!"

Fight club.

What went wrong?

>communism end goal is an anarchist society you dipshit
It is not. You are thinking about... anarchism.

not having someone like Le pen in spain,as things have gone,shows you how people remember and still hates Franco.
to see some real spanish far right movement you have to go to some weird places in Madrid or the rural deep spain zones like castille.

Neoliberalism happened

Guns wont guarantee the protection of your property though. Anyone with a larger, more organized force than yours can and will take your private property.

>he doesn't know his own ideology

absolutely pathetic display mate

But I'm not a commie. Anyway you're wrong. The goal is for the workers to seize the means of production and get the burgeoise to fuck off leeching. State is still necessary. The URSS was actual communism, those "real communism has never been tried" spouting faggots are idiots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Withering_away_of_the_state

How do we make spain great again?

>it's an ancaps can't distinguish between private and personal property episode

carpet-bomb and start anew

why is the economy so bad there?

nearly 25% unemployment is insane

>it's another "civil studies aren't really a thing in the USA" episode

Er ist wieder da

Suicide Squad

Sweep 'em up

Spain is world leader in black economy so the unemployment data is always bullshit.

>muh property

How is Stirner so fu*king smug?

redpill me on the anti-freemason sentiment the falange had

is it a catholic thing?

>i can enforce something that isn't real via force
Nice state you've got there ''anarchist'', got anymore ghost stories to tell us?

God Bless America is essential antifa kino.

Does that sign behind her say FAT CUNT?

Wow that guy is a retard

I thought the flag said "fat cunt" for a second.

Anymore clever insights mister an-cap intellectual?

Please fuck off, embarrassing /leftypol/ cuckolds, with your broken ideologies, terrible excuses for memes and trans-fat inclusive policies.

>its a fedoralord latches on to Stirner because Nietzsche was too mainstream episode

I like that Stirner triggered Marx so hard he had to write a critique but other than that you fags are using him wrong. All Stirnefags who read his wikipedia page and nothing else go around saying "LE SPOOK" and thats just cringey

anarchist iberic federation-national confederation of work.
some obscure commie spanish asociations.