Reminder that if you have brown hair and eyes you are not white...

Reminder that if you have brown hair and eyes you are not white, and your political opinions therefore are invalid as you are a subhuman.

wow... Sup Forums resisted a b8 thread, good job bros.

sage btw.

WTF I hate Richard Nixon now!

I have brown hair and blue eyes

Am I semi-valid?

>brown hair and eyes
Brown eyes i can agree with, however many Scandinavians and Aryans have brown hair. Get fucked kike

What if you have blonde hair and blue eyes and you're half Mexican.

yes.

white isnt a skin color, its a state of mind.

no u cunt.

Himmler, Hitler and Goebbels were not white?

Why is Sophie so perfect Sup Forums?

Blue eyes are ugly.

Brown & Green are where its at.

I have blond hair and bright blue eyes but my skin is like pitch black. Like midnight black. Like that shit's purple. Where am I on the spectrum?

Brown eyes, light brown hair.

So I'm fucked?

how will Sup Forums every recover?

but what about hazel eyes? and no I dont fucking mean light brown

Dark blond and light blue eyes here, feelsgoodman

>Blue eyes are ugly.
Objectively incorrect.

Green eyes and Dark red hair. Am I even less of a human?

But my dad had green eyes tho. Maybe I could pass it on.

from what? a person being 80% white?

like stop asking Sup Forums for validation? also, probably not since, there's a lot of active genes at play, in essence you're actively blue eyed AND actively green eyed or otherwise. suck on that and tell me t ain't tasty.

and bathed in make up and probably hair dye but, lets not get into that now shall we

no ur just finnish

w@?

Blue eyed ginger haired master race here, yall need to start bowing.

GET TO BREEDING NIGHT CREATURE! The freckled ones can only day walk in your bidding so long before they turn on you.

i wonder how much makeup she uses to hider her freckles.

what if brown hair green eyes?

>green eyes
>weird grey/silver/red coloured hair

My hair looks like a pearl colour, it's weird. Like it's a very odd combination of red and platinum that does weird colour shit in the light. Sometimes it looks a dusty grey and other its bright white silver

I've literally never seen another human with my hair before. When I was a kid I had a fancy pants porcelain doll maker lady pay my mother for my hair trimmings after a haircut. There are probably like super expensive rare as shit dolls in houses around europe with my hair in them

>canada instructing us on who is white
when i want to know who is chinese we'll talk

Gingers aren't white

>freckles
She doesn't have any because she's not a real redhead.

I love to dip my chip in salsa.

>brown hair

Is fine

>Brown eyes

Disgusting

why is it that no one ever talks like this in front of a camera? hell I have never even heard someone say something so ugly. I mean I've heard hateful nigger talk but never ever I have heard anyone draw a line like that.

are there any groups that exclude brown hair and brown eyes?

I saw a ginger with a Mexican guy the other day. Pretty hot to be honest.

Trips, looks like my prego gf. Dark blonde green eyes here. We are voti,g trump.

So Hitler had invalid opinions? Fuck off

(((Your))) opinion reminds me of something...

You do know that brown hair came strictly from whites right? Non-whites have black hair...

Also with Brown eyes most non-whites I have met have black eyes (yeah it is an eye color).

what if i have red hair and brown eyes? red hair is just mutated blonde, so do i get to count as white?

say what?

yeah pretty sure its a distinct genetic trait, not some halfway to blonde or something.