How do Europeans feel after watching the image I posted?

How do Europeans feel after watching the image I posted?

Be honest.

my mouth is watering, it looks delicious

Would not eat even if I'm paid to do so

indifferent

That is a fucking kebab. Who are you trying to fool John Waldo Perez?

Unironically this

kys faggots

This is a fucking Turkish pizza

I thought it was Serbo-Bulgarian salad on some pita bread. It's pretty good, but very garlicky.

Aren't you supposed to be Turk? Never heard of pide before? In that case, you're in luck, cause pide is actually disgusting, unlike doner and what OP posted.

>ITT

mnn i dun lik tagos

I feel hungry. Extremely hungry.

It looks extremely dry desu.

It's not how it should look, you can tell from the tortilla, I guess it's a hard balancing act for photographers as they don't want them to look greasy.

It is a fucking kebab, don't get me wrong this is uniquely Mexican, pork cooked with an annato based marinade (that's what gives it the orange color) but the cooking method is kebab, this dish originated with Lebanese migrants.

I fail to see what you're trying to accomplish here.

Do you guys eat ”tortilla lasagne” there? I’m not sure if it the real name of the dish, but I cook it quite often.

bitch lasagna

No, that's an American thing.

Oh, that’s pretty good

Even though I just ate, it makes me hungry again

How do I stop being such a fatass?

>beef/chicken meat marinated in curry powder, lemon juice, olive oil, etc.
>sandwhich bread basically
>tomato, onion, lettuce, cabbage, cucumber as toppings
>common sauce is made with mayonaise
vs
>pork meat marinated in guajillo and chipotle chilies, achiote, orange juice, etc.
>corn bread
>cilantro, onion, lemon and pinneaple as toppings
>common sauce is made with avocado

what kind of tlayuda is that?

We have this thing called pastel Azteca which I guess would fit the bill, it almost always is cooked with chicken (it fits in better with our salsas taste profile) but it really is just a variation on chilaquiles/enchiladas.

Eat less and go to the gym

Literally just eat less, there you just did like 75% of the hard work

No, it's not

mutt Tacos are better
sorry jose

This.
We perfected tacos.

Looks tasty!

Thanks!

wait, why did it change desu to desu?

Are you new here, or were you absent for years now?

you should all know there is pineapple in there

t.b.h desu

That's an odd looking donair

lol newfag

That's just a folded tostada using hamburguer fillings, it's not a taco

Why the small portions is it
>nouvelle cuisine
meme or are mexicans stomachlets?

They inherited the tapas meme and a lot of their famous stuff is often street food sold in small portions as snacks

kek 3bh

That pic you posted is a California burrito, the french fries added makes up the name.

I know it reminds me of bocadillos

Yup, that is America food

Tostadas are not that small, they're made from regular sized tortillas, around 12 cms in diameter, they only look small relative to American serving sizes

Tapas would be botanas in here and in that you're correct, they would be mostly small sized in cantinas, street food OTOH is largely what we call antojitos, for the most part fried foods, and those aren't usually small, a gordita is about donut sized (krispy kreme not Wallmart)

I love bocatas, particularly fried sausage or just Jamón and Emmental, our traditional sandwiches, tortas, have grown into American sized tho

I'm still surprised you guys didn't invent the California burrito.

i ate that shit in sjanborns. that is not small at all, and they use vinagred pork that tastes like cunt
ffs when will americans stfu

I've never even heard of a Torta that big; all the ones I've ever had have been a third of that size.

We have burritas, they're a bit different tho

Tostadas de pata, that's pickled pork feet, you should have stuck to chicken, the ones in Sanborn's are pretty good

I take it you're not familiar with Mexico City street stands