Edition: Evening with the lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEwzH5JATbI
youtube.com/watch?v=nxA6ufP24U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crispy

Ethiopia is an incel enabler

cara

honestly convinced this tranny nonsense is a way to normalize the idea that kids have bodily autonomy
we know what happens after that

Here we are...........

youtube.com/watch?v=YEwzH5JATbI

in love

glad /r/incels got banned fucking losers hahahaha

need to get circumcised by tomorrow because that's when I have an actual shot at sex. any leads?

Fucking a woman in the arse is pretty gay

where in south africa do you live?

Whatever happened to lickdicki?

I'm an incel myself. Chad vs incel is binary.

Depends what you're after. The Silva Method is just a way of getting into trance, which you can then use with autosuggestion. Just get as deep as you can, then repeat a positive mantra over and over, something you want to change. Frame it as in the present ("I am," not "I will be."), and don't use words like "not," as in "I am not miserable." Your subconscious won't hear the "not." Choose positive words and goals. A popular one is: "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better, better, and better."

With NLP, it has a load of techniques for achieving specific results, like overcoming a phobia or negative emotional reaction like jealousy or anger, or ridding your mind of unwanted thoughts. So the technique depends on what you want to do. I recommend reading through the basics, get acquainted with it, then decide what you want out of NLP and find the right exercise(s) for that.

anime

making chicken tenders and a cheese toastie
peng munch

In my apartment, lad.

>cuts his hand accidentally during this scene
>normies are ecstatic about this and think that that makes him a good actor
hmm

died in a grease fire

Putin banned this nonsense

Oh good

The absolute schnozz on that creature.

Enable an incel and you turn him into a normie.

This is why I don't let my gfs have any friends? Women act like whores when with other females.

nigger

Kitkat chunky

non-binary fluidcel (chad-involuntary)

andy stumpf is not my president

DUDE

reminder nassim is distantly related to summer

nice apartment?

Sounds a bit bullshit 2bh. I don't really see how it would work. No sense not trying though.

stumpf lol

oh and guess what religious/ethnic group she belongs to

Summer is British

Don't go to greggs tomorrow, some of you are okay.

Why am I having withdrawal shakes while drinking?

Glad I snagged this before twitter block summers account. Gives me a right good laugh

dickhead smumpf is not my president

This gave me a slight chub

A tribe in Papa New Guinea has sex with young boys to make them strong as men. The boys have to consume semen, it's a cultural thing. Both rectal and oral semen introduction. This is cultural. Now, you are RACIST, if you want to hurt these people or call them "pedo scum". You RACISTS, NO KKK NO FASCIST USA!!! NO RACIST, NO KKK!!!!!!

you just realized you're a nigger

thats a woman?

the girls in my flat are fucking idiots
shit stirrers the lot
hope they get ovarian cancer

Bit of a gay thing to want to fuck a woman in the arse

lol

what did you do now lad

COMRADES THE VOICES OF THE DEAD BATTALIONS

It's alright, lad. Paying much less than I should be, if I'm to be completely honest with you.

half maltese

ah yes, finally (You)
(You)
HUMAN MISERY AT ITS FULL EXPRESSION.........THE AUTHOR OF THIS POST...........A HATEFUL, FRUSTRATED, ENVIOUS irishANUS, WITH INFERIORITY COMPLEX LIKE MANY, THAT CAN'T FIND OTHER WAY TO EXTERNALIZE AND VENT THE OWN MISERIES LIKE A NOBODY POOR DEVIL REDUCED TO WASTE. !!!!!!!!!!! YOU PITY !!! As already stated by John Connolly, the irishANUS ex-terrorist

Connolly: THE irishANUS WANTS TO BE RACIALLY ENGLISH AND CULTURALLY GAELIC. With what valid argument the poor and sad irishANUS can revoke this post. THE ONE THAT MAKES LAUGH IS YOU AND YOUR POOR FULL OF HATRED LIFE. SHITland, as many famous people said, Is A REJECTED SHIT BY EVERY RACE OF THE WORLD, FROM INDIGENOUS, WHITE , ASIATIC, JEW ETC AND BECAUSE OF THAT THERE IS NOTHING OF WORTH OR IMPORTANCE IN IRELAND, THE ONLY EXPORT THAT SHITLAND GIVES TO THE WORLD IS THE irishANUS: A CLUMSY, SMELLY AND UGLY BEING. THE IRISH WOMEN? A BUNCH OF SLUTS WHO FUCK britANUSes!!! A DAMNED, POOR AND DISGUSTING SHITLAND, ENVY OF NO COUNTRY !!! !

I can't explain how it works, I just know from experience that it can. It might not work for everyone, but keep an open mind. Good on you for giving it a go, and good luck.

chortling

stop posting that image

Dorland Shlumpf

oh no how dare kids be brought up to be aware of gender roles and stuff
oh no a handful of them will decide to be different because they're narcissists!!
OH NO!!!! WESTERN SOCIETY IS RUINED I TELL YOU! RUINED!!!!!

dickhead smegma is not my president

literally have all the leverage in my relationship and its making me lose respect for my gf

i dont even text her anymore or show any interest and she still clings on acts like it's ok, think i would love her more if she just told me to fucking do one

>modern phones

ah yes

*carries around power bank*
*carries around headphone adapter*
ah yes

they blew something i said out of massive proportions
they're trying to get my flatmate that i actually like as a mate to hate me

dortmund drumkit is not my president

Bit harsh

But liberals would be against this. They're against FGM. That's the hypocrisy inherent in their tolerance. They're only tolerant of things they find palatable, for everything else they're just traditional moralists.

Being a full on, honest to God cultural relativist is actually one of the easiest moral positions to defend. People have been doing it successfully for 2500 years (nobody has successfully and completely refuted Gorgias). The problem is that most so-called relativists have various invisible lines they draw and are just moralists in denial. These people are very easy to deconstruct.

Hmmmmm really makes me think

prime rump roast is not my president

found the tranny

former first monkey michael "nigger cotton" obongo

ronald glorp is a fat fascist fucking orange

I don't get the larpers on here that want a traditional wife or an autistic useless girlfriend. Would hate a stupid hanger on gf

That means you're a shitty human. I do the same thing but her unconditional love makes me realize how good I have it. Or maybe she's just ugly lmao

doberman flump is not my president

Would you say you have "Caucasian" features or not? And what religious/ethnic group are your from?
Just curious, no offence meant.

dream in life: seeing summer on her death bed dying of bone cancer

eating a gluten wheat and milk free choccy bar

flonald flumpf is NOT my prime minister

Donatello trumpet is not my president

dongle trumpet is not my president

ape baboon barack hussain obongo is not my president, nor will it ever be

bit vile that mate

unironically reporting this to the police

scrumpy jack is not my president

bit of a rude thing to say x

the yorkshire gf
youtube.com/watch?v=nxA6ufP24U8

Daladin Ibn al-Drumf is NOT my caliph

watermelon smile porch monkey bark obummer is NOT my president

Hate crime

don't care
don't care
don't fucking care

Want to see all commies get mishandled by the NHS

Lads if I buy a large piece of land somewhere outside the UK will you all come and join my social nationalistic commune

Dream in life: having 20 Aryan kids with Crispy

whod win in a fight, a bosnian a serb or a croat
road road

She and summer are very nice

oh no how dare some mentally ill people bring up a child to be mentally ill
it's okay though, he'll probably take them out in a murder suicide when he's older

reminder that commie slags are LITERALLY either men in drag or shelf stackers

Tulisa Gay is NOT my Prime Minister

the serb
because the other 2 are also serbs

donald duck is not my president

business idea