Wow, this bombed way harder than I thought it would

Wow, this bombed way harder than I thought it would.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That's_My_Bush!
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How much do you think the average Sup Forumstard would pay to get their daddy emperor to shoot a nice hot load right in their eye?

Forced Meme General?

What is it?

Not as much as a Sup Forumsedditor would pay for Colbert to poz them.

So they basically thought "Hey, you know what we don't see every single day on every TV channel? People mocking trump! Let's do that!" or what? Fucking retards.

You didn't answer the question. What's your number?

Ya this was a terrible idea

because it only works in small doses. its a skit and should remain a skit.

Trump Skeets tm

>a show where liberals make fun of Trump while every other show on tv makes fun of Trump and normal people IRL voted for Trump
hmmmmmmm interdasting wonder why it flopped

This guy actually does a good Trump impersonation, but the "making fun of Trump" market is pretty saturated right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That's_My_Bush!

best show coming through, faggots

Other than Keele and Peele CC has been on a huge downslope it might even be worse than before chapelle when they had let's bowl and beat a geek and shit.

Absolute garbage

How come every insult you degenerate liberals make against Trump has to do with his penis or his ass?

They're even trying to rip off Eric Andre with that new space-alien talkshow or whatever.
Key and Peele and Review were my last reasons to watch CC, and now they're both over.

Why would you want an imitation clown over the real thing?

Because of the way you fags insist on talking about him, it's fucking weird.

Try watching it for 20 minutes non-stop. It may be too good I was getting pissed off watching him.

Whoa, that face he's making is such a goofy face. This guy makes Trump look like a real goofball!!