Have you ever bought something because of movie or tv show?

Have you ever bought something because of movie or tv show?

are you going to get the 3XL?

A leather jacket less than $1000 is total fucking shit.

I-I like loose fitting clothes

>spending money on trinkets/status symbols

lel

This user is shitposting but he's actually right.

It's like comparing a prius with a bentley.

>saving all your money until your inevitable death

>spending money on trinkets/status symbols

Don't do that. Even if you're a bigger dude, something that's even a little bit form fitting looks a whole lot better than something too big. The bigger the shirt the bigger you look.

>being the world's most boring man

>having money

>The bigger the shirt the bigger you look.

As a 5'3" guy......... interesting i'll remember that.

Wider=/=taller

t: Steven

more like $500 if you are not some /fa/ fuccboi

I bought a dvd once

You can get faux leather way cheaper than that, like around $50
And if you're really into the illusion, you can buy a bottle of leather-scent for like $2 to spray onto the jacket before you go out. Nobody will be able to tell the difference.

Thanks /fa/

I'm not spending $500 on a leather jacket. Wool, sure. But Leather, nope. At least $1000.

It depends on your perspective really

Same

Yes, my trusty Walther PPK with suppressor

Can you post a cool leather jacket

Wear shoes hippie

Just search leather jacket. There's no such thing as an uncool leather jacket

yeah I bought a bag of Utz crab chips because I kept seeing them in The Wire and tried a bottle of Stolichnaya because they kept using it in Tales From the Crypt

I have two pairs of Carrera sunglasses because I'm trying to cultivate a '70's F1 racer look as seen in Rush.

You could literally buy a fucking sheep or a small old cow and hire a butcher to skin and clothier to make a custom jacket for 1000 dollars lel how fucking stupid are people

no worries, m8

No because it looks good on them and not me and it is overpriced poorly made shite which only autists buy.

>small old cow

Fuck that I might as well wear dirt

That's why no one likes rich faggots

Coming from someone that doesn't own a leather jacket or a brain

pacman: trenchcoat edition

I bought ten of them in memory of the ten billion Jews murdered in the Holocaust

What does t refer to?
Truly, yours?

Yeah i bought one of those black shirts the teacher wears in Whiplash. i get some odd looks from people sometimes but i don't care i like it.

I bought the robes that Obi Wan wears in Return of The Jedis. i get some odd looks from people sometimes but i don't care i like it.

it's from some non english image board and it basically means "signed:"

I bought a replica of the Jacket of Mad Max.

Jon Snow inspired hoodie. Idgaf, it's warm as shit and I live in Canada so winter is always coming.

You'll always be a big guy for me user

>this movie will spawn a new generation of autists wearing gigantic coats and brooding around asking people if they want toothpicks
can't wait

Where can I get Ford's costume?

My gf bought me this exact jacket i think on valentines. It's pretty rad, looks nice and is comfy as fuck.

I bought the jacket the 9th doctor wears. And I don't mean a reproduction, I mean I figured out his jacket is a ww2 German submariners jacket and bought one of those.

I think its the shorthand Finish way of signing a post. Maybe terveisin or terkuin

more like two billion...

walmart

>watches Alien 3 once

kek
might get one of those chris is wearing

Bought this jacket. No regrets.

top kek

I have an eBay bought replica of Dallas' Nostromo jacket from Alien.

Got those sunglasses today senpai, they look fresh as fuck. Looks better if you have a wide face though.

Until you move

Trying to get my girlfriend into this outfit

She'll wear it if you pay her more

NEWFAGS OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>not owning a big guy jacket

wtc?

poorfag

middle guy has a sick fit

yesss. gf got it for me for Christmas. def knew she was wife material then

got one of these. had it for about a year now and not a single person has recognized it, or hasn't said anything about it.

Oh boy here we go again

I unironically love a lot of the yeezy season fits.

lol ur gunna look like a dingus in it

Thanks, seriously considering getting this now

I thought that was the Merchant costume from RE 4

How much was it?

Oh shit I want this!

no you're too small to fit it

for you

>t. never heard of Japanese leatherworkers

Where can I get all this shit... I'm stupid...

Blacked

He knows

>Caps

I have this. It's pretty innocuous and some people think I'm actually some researcher on holiday when I wear it. So I don't anymore.

I would if I knew where I could buy this rad seagull jacket

When The Sopranos was just starting to get popular, maybe 1st or 2nd season, I got a Barone Sanitation hat. MFW people didn't have HBO and thought I was just a garbageman

what's Sup Forums's version for pic related?

Unironically looks like a Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme runway suit

scorpion drive jacket

GoTG T-shirt

Sup Forums doesn't have good taste.

KEK that's basically the white supremacist/Kanye West coat

I figured you guys would have bought the jacket he originally wore

This is very close to several bomber jackets by Undercover women's line if anyone wants to know

man that looks comfy as fuck

Yes, it's based on the USAF MA1 Flight Jacket which skinheads favor.

I have a kilt made by the same people that made the kilts for the 1995 movie Braveheart.

It wasn't too expensive, as far as woolen kilts go.

Well, everyone knows about these jackets (I own like 3 different variants of it). I'm saying the design cues are taken from Jun Takahashi's technology-inspired womenswear especially the cut, color, and other details

Literally no one connects bombers with nazis anymore unless you have a shaved head and combat boots with them. They are straight-up normcore these days