Please let it die, it just keeps on getting worse and worse

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor
youtube.com/watch?v=eyTf7y3ityk
youtube.com/watch?v=x9WvhFWJSQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wUv1ybSq6I0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop watching it and it will die jesus christ

Agreed, time to let it die and try to remember the good times.

new season wasn't that bad, best of the Netflix seasons imo

achievable natty?

>Those shitty comedy tour mini-movies

What the hell were they thinking

no jroc or lucy in the most recent season

next season, no jacob or corey

season after that sara, t, and randy leave. story is the three boys and lahey fighting over youtube videos with special guest ralphie may.

next season lahey leaves, mike smith is in federal prison for rape so no bubbles, it's just julian and ricky sitting in chairs talking about how stuff used to be better

there are no more episodes after that

I've felt that the netflix seasons have 10/10 scripts but the sets and performances are half assed
J-Roc and his son had some incredible scenes together

>no Lucy in the most recent season
Best thing about that season

Uhhhh like whatever dude... I'm like totally the motivating factor behind Ricky's actions in every season.

Typical lifter that does not care about diet, very achievable.

Yep

It was watchable

Old pic, she looked terrible in 2016.

road tour on europe was pretty good. tranny character makes me want to throw up desu

I enjoyed most of the 11th season, but I think the biggest problem was the clashing styles of the 5 directors: Cory Bowles, John Dunsworth, Bobby Farrelly, Ron Murphy, and Warren Sonoda. Instead of the tight continuity Mike Clattenburg's direction provided; this season felt kind of scattered, a little aimless, and loosely strung together; but I did make me laugh a few times (the episode where Mo shoots Ricky in the nuts had a distinctly classic feel to it).

Yeah, she was downright gross by the 9th season.

I liked it well enough. It was a big step up from the last one, for sure.

Breaker breaker, come in earth.This is rocket ship 27. Aliens fucked over the carbonater in engine #4. I'm gonna try to refuckulate it and land on Juniper. Hopefully they got some space weed. Over.

after she lied about raep no one wants her around.

She's going to realize she fucked up and return. There's no way she's getting other roles. She looks like dogshit

J ROC was fucking awful. Do not get the love eople have for him. Last season was miles ahead of the previous two but still stale.

>mfw Ricky stuck his dick inside that thing at least twice in season 9.
>mfw he did it willingly.

Is season 7 the real canon ending? It would have been the perfect happy ending for them

He can't get anyone else he's a retarded violent neet

Honestly, seeing Tyrone as a character and not an accessory to J-roc was really nice, I enjoyed him a lot in Season 11. Just jailbreaking phones and ripping on Optimus Prime-rib with his squad was pretty comfy.

its the same shit each season, you dumb fuck. if you hate it now, you never liked it

I'd take muttering towards my dick in an attempt to get to half-mast inside the shitmobile over sticking it inside a half-eaten chicken leg skeleton woman any day of the week.

Thanks for telling me what I think

>what I think
but you dont, thats the problem. youre welcome, though

This is the only show I've seen someone age so bad that its visibly jarring.

She was always fugly. Sarah was qt thiccness until last couple seasons

I'd still fuck her.

The show losing Clattenburg completely changed the pace, delivery, and general humor. Sorry you're too dumb to realize it :

I liked it too.

They're both trash tier

I'd still hit Sarah, since I'm into thicc older women.
With her dad's permission, of course

Yes, but lucy is at least 80% skankier and Sarah has day ass and Dem gams and Dem Tig ol bitties

oh hey julian looks like eric wareheim, i've been trying to figure it out for a while now, thanks op.

>mfw Lucy is more fucked in the head IRL than on the show

not even gay and I've always thought julian looks like the prime example of an alpha male. Damn you sexian!

Those... sexy arms...

Yeah I bet you just rehearse for the Blandford Rec Center

Sarah's sister is much hotter, see Hobo With A Shotgun.

Donna top tier.

>Lucy quits show because Mike Smith allegedly hit a woman even though the woman said he didn't.

What a cunt.

Worst character ruined the show

I feel like the show was at its best when Julian and Ricky were the main focus. They shoehorned bubbles in as the third main character so forcefully.

I dunno if I'd say hotter, but she's definitely prettier.

I still think the whole "the Motel can't stay at the Motel" is gold.

Yea, watched the first episode with Barb coming outta prison with that fat lesbian, and I knew it was dead

Not as much as the beaner butch dyke
Every scene she was in was absolute shit with zero redeeming moments. That season was bad enough but that dyke ramped up the trash.

wasnt even a fight , they were having a typical canadian argument and someone called the cops "for her safety"

lucy also falsfied a rape charge that cost the cbc 45million dollars

Original creepy bubbles was the best I hate the cute version . There was a couple episodes where he was still cart boy and it was great. He seemed more insane than autistic

Thank god they kicked her out by Season 11. I feel like they were really trying to make up for their mistakes they made with Season 10.

True I forgot about her. They kept her in the new season she's still awful but way toned down

pic is my favorite quote of the series

Remeber when sarah was trashy hot. ALso remember that redheaded stripper in season 9. Sweet jesus

The entire Sasquatch cold opening is the best scene of any series. Ever.

Lahey is my favorite character from any TV series. He's how gay characters SHOULD be done. They established that he is a real person with a real personality before revealing the gay thing. His entire character doesn't revolve around him being fabulous or going through the "hardships of homosexuality". Fucking grade A character. AND he's stone cold sober/straightedge in the real world but plays the best damn drunk I've ever seen.

Ricky's a grandfather and a literal cuck

John Dunsworth's ability to portray different stages and types of drunk is nothing short of master-class acting.

This, people think audiences don't like gay characters because of homophobia but really I just hate shoehorned cartoons.

He's too good for Lucy. He might be a manchild and a punk, but he's also a real family man.

he's bisexual tho, but yeah I agree that they didn't ham up his sexuality

Cost the taxpayers, you mean

she can't return given the way she left.
Bubbles got accused of sexual harassment and Lucy was in the middle of her trial again Jian, so like an idiot she fucking quit, Bubbles is acquitted because it was bullshit and now she doesn't work.

SAMSQUANCH you amerikuk

She actually quit weeks ahead of that incident but announced it publicly when the incident with Bubbles came out, trying to claim that was what caused it. Lie through your teeth if it'll get you SJW brownie points.

shes a kickstart indian your racist moron. only a retarded amerikuk would think shes a beaner. get out of my fucking park

Saskatchewan you stupid Ontario fag

I like to think so at least

I was about to make a thread about this, so it's obvious that the later seasons were shit, but they were essentially the same concept though, so I can't put my finger on what really went wrong, other than the fact that the camera quality improvement, which I think actually hurt the show because you would see more detail, which really was just gross and unnecessary.

>muh bisexual
Kill yourself, reddit. Gay is gay.

the director of the original CBC series called it quit, now the retard that plays bubbles writes the show

he also came up with the whole 'Swearnet' thing which is just unsatisfactory

Basically each season had to be more extreme and out do the last. It eventually just gets unbelievable, characters start turning into exaggerated mockeries of themselves, it all just looks sad sometimes.

My friends and I use it as our way of saying go get some beers
Pull out some cash and just say "I'll pay you _______ to fuck off" and the person who gets the money makes the flight

Thats definitely one of the factors. I remember that just being so unbelievable, like, Ricky became a comic book retard, talking to was goldfish and stuff, which was just trash. I didn't mind a lot of it for the most part throughout the other seasons because, yeah, I get it, he's not a smart guy and that's funny, but to the extent that they were shoehorning in Ricky Puns it was embarrassing.

I also thought it was just a terrible disconnect between the seasons, in one season Randy knocks up Lucy, gets a baby, that is not discussed once later on. I like the continuity of the car, getting shittier and shittier, and that is one thing I wish they could have played up more instead of the Flanderization of Ricky, Cory, and others.

refuckulate is the greatest word of all time

The actual Swearnet movie wasn't bad.

The seasons they've done together have been cranked up to 11 and annoying. The latest one was better though.

I just wish they could be underplayed, like they were in the beginning. Ricky doesn't need to literally scream moose cock at the top of his lungs every time something annoys him.

>I also thought it was just a terrible disconnect between the seasons

I've always suspected that's a meta joke about the whole series. That the show is so low-rent and trailerparkish, so to speak, that even the plot makes no fucking sense and is full of dead ends that go nowhere and just get ignored.

It's annoying and unsatisfying though.

libcom.org/library/trailer-park-boys-what-really-happened-cory-trevor

Trevor's long blogpost about how the TPB crew is a bunch of dicks

A lot of the disconnect is explained as them spending months in jail. Ricky is a good example he used to say and do stupid amusing stuff but he had some clever schemes, a lot of the comedy comes from this "dumb" guy making people look like fools. By the later seasons this is more replaced with laughing at how bad his life is, it just makes you sad.
youtube.com/watch?v=eyTf7y3ityk

>The actual Swearnet movie wasn't bad.
I don't know how anyone can find that shit enjoyable. It was fucking horrible.

he really just sounds butthurt that he was a character that got next to no screen time and it was going to stay that way

What do you think of the podcast boys

How is that your take away? It sounds like the leads are cunts which is the impression they've always given. It was a good show that got popular and kept paying people like it wasn't.

It's good but fuck if I'm paying for swearnet to get the rest. Audio only doesn't work for these guys the set is just to comfy

Yes. That post is pertinent

youtube.com/watch?v=x9WvhFWJSQQ

Best running gag of all time

>WILL SOMEBODY COME AND FUCKING ARREST ME? PLEASE.

I think 3 main guys is a better balance, but they ruined it when they made Bubbles the straight man who's consistently smarter than the other two.

>The actual Swearnet movie wasn't bad.
WHO SAYS THIS?!?

It's literally only good for finally seeing Randy's cock.

These guys are just fucking money whores. They're capitalizing on characters someone else came up with and wrote. They go around the country doing events for money to college kids and have a fucking beer at the liquor store for fucks sakes. This Swearnet shit is just them wanting more money.

When Clattenburg left the show went to shit immediately. They can't write or direct for shit. I grew up watching the show with my friends, I watched one season on Netflix and quit. I saw through their shit, the show was just such a caricature of its former self that it became unbelievable. While the show was always about brute comedy, the original writing was insanely clever. Go watch the pilot of this show, it was never supposed to be about recurring hijinks around the trailer park, Julian was just trying his best to get out of the place. The show should of had a full arc.

They ruined a national treasure of Canadiana, and just to cash in. Fuck these guys. Fuck yes under 1000 char

My favorite thing about the early seasons was the subtle humor they'd throw in that would only be there for a split second.

>Ricky using a pencil and a broken ruler to flip the chicken on the george foreman on top of his car
>Julian climbing out of a crashed car with his signature drink glass first, with it still being full
>Ricky growing a weed plant in a 3 inch plant pot

I miss Ray. Most underrated character by far.

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK RAY

youtube.com/watch?v=wUv1ybSq6I0

>expecting this shit to be remotely good without clattenburg

...Are you lookin at my gut?

Honestly, after downing a bottle of tequila, I'd hit her too.
With the bottle.