/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TIWX2fPx-5k
youtu.be/q3hyvg-CbSc
mashable.com/2017/05/09/george-r-r-martin-new-game-of-thrones-story-book-of-swords/#mAiqLyNYpSqk
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Elmo_Tully
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Grover_Tully
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Kermit_Tully
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for branelyn

Literally our ship

Jonsa is canon

Is this thread gonna die at 3 posts? Lol saged

Saved

This thread was requested just giving the people what they wanted

Jonsa
Gendrick
R'hllelly
JaqMelly
Piendry
Torienne
WalCat
Catyrion
Robbeon
Joffsay
Breera
Thormelly
Robbgery
JaqAry
Gendrya
Waifjaq
Kindole
Jaimure
Olefish
Stannos
RobbRos
Robbjey
Kindlypair
Tynny
Tyrienne
Jorleesi
MissTy
Tyleesi
Renwun
MissGrey
Branerys
Brodor
Meeosh
Robbcella
LittleCat
NightCat
Nightsei
Nightleesi
Jaimsa
Jaimleesi
Saleesi
Berheart
Berthor
Brojen
Selmolenna
Ricyanna
Ricreen
Melvara
Catlienne
Tybron
Jaibron
Jaimure
Catmance
RooseCat
BriSan

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>What's up niggers?

Just parroting rappers
Typical British slag

Sophie is cancelled

youtube.com/watch?v=TIWX2fPx-5k

What does he say at about 0:55, "Gregor's lance goes where Gregor's..."? Turned speakers way up but it's still pretty mumbley. Guys, help me out here.

>"Gregor's lance goes where Gregor's...penis is"

dont open its a screamer

Looks like the warlocks are bad luck. The fucking trailer can't come soon enough. At least we are two months and a couple of days away from the premiere.

Why cant Dipshit and Dumbfuck remember their own writing?

>3 out of those 4 characters are absolute fucking shit

why do people ship garbage

jon and sansa are worse than shit but come on catelyn is not that bad

might want to try this on facebook or some shit.
everyone in /got/ has seen this video a hundred times.
everyone in /got/ has seen every fucking GoT/asoiaf related thing a hundred times.

or at least try it in on-season when showfag normies are there.

just realized we never saw Bloodravens body after he was killed
was he resurrected as a white walker

>mindcontrolling telepathic wight
>tfw he commands Edd to open the gates of the wall
>Edd is remembered as a traitor and shamed in history as a monster who wanted to doom the world

Is Gendry the last hope for House Baratheon?

Did Melisandre know she was shit talking a Stark in season 3 after she tracked down Gendry?

I would guess probably not, since the men would've wanted to take her as a political prisoner and she would've mentioned it to Jon

The Boltons weren't in winterfell at that point and no one knew about Rickon being alive other than Ramsay and his merry men.

are you stupid? im referring to season 6

So am I

I think he meant more that the North didn't rally at all and just let Rickon die

So what the fuck is your point? D&D acknowledged that Bran or Rickon being alive would make other houses rally behind them, yet nobody gave a fuck when they found out rickon was alive in season 6

I wouldn't lift a finger to rebel against the new ruling house either if they already had Rickon in their dungeons. I'd go through all the hard work of battling and if I survived to see the end they'd just kill Rickon at the end anyway. Why bother?

It would've been completely different if the Umbers hadn't turned sides. Manderlys, Glovers, etc all would've immediately fought for him because he'd be safely camped with the soldiers and able to father an heir

whoosh?
The problem is exactly that the Umbers DID turn sides instead of using their perfectly healthy trueborn male Stark to regain the north

got is like the first series I used to love, but I fucking hate every bit of it.

And before you say "oh you hate the show, well we do too". No, the books too. Both the show and the books are just fucking garbage, I hate it. I loathe it. I honestly wonder why I liked this show series in the first place? Probably because it's the only """fantasy""" show on tv. Fuck.

If I could I would strangle gurm with my bare hands. God, I hate that fat fuck so much. I pray for his death every day.

What exactly causes this level of butthurt?

Which one is the 1/4?

did you even read my post?

damn that's brutal

they wouldn't do Edd like that.
doubt the average showfag wouldn't even grasp the depth of such a punishment anyways

/got/ is eternal

Bumperfell
RiverBump
KingsBumping
Bumperly Rock
HighBumpin'
Bump's End
BumpSpear

Trailer fucking when?

what do you think of Cortnay Penrose?

A brave lord who could defeat and fuck Stannis in the ass, too bad Stannis were BTFO and used a cute shadow baby assassin to kill Lord Penrose.

Wasn't he the buttblasted renlyfag?
what the fuck was his problem

Everyone says radmure is retarded, but no one can ever seem to articulate why
how is he a bloodthirsty maniac?

>edmurelabyrinthleadingtoamill.wmv

but in all seriousness there isn't a 'right' answer to the debate... only autists will say there is, one way or the other.

thing is Edmure was supposed to defend but if Tywin came by himself a mile from Riverrun everyone would agree Edmure should have riden to him to kill him.

So there ARE situations where Edmure isn't just supposed to obey orders like a fucking drone "must. defend. castle. must. protect. the. rear" but instead has to make calls if an opportunity arises.

So we could debate til the end of times about whether, in his situation, the opportunity was good enough to warrant Edmure's actions.

But the people who say edmure is retarded are usually just saying "he had orders to stay there and didn't stay! what a retard!" but there's a billion different situations where edmure would have to leave to do this or that and Robb would agree with him.
This one just wasn't one of them. He took a call and it was the wrong one, but commanders have to take calls.

All that, added to the fact that Robb wasn't clear with his plan for no reason other than Starks/"starks" are retarded and never explain their plans to anyone and get rekt for it (Robb/Edmure, Jon/Stabbing).

>no reason other than Starks/"starks" are retarded and never explain their plans to anyone and get rekt for it

Sansa not telling Jon about the Vale's cavalry is canonically accurate

I guess
Although canonically she's supposed to be getting a little bit smarter and D&D didn't do a great job showing that

>she's supposed to be getting a little bit smarter
she went from 1 digit IQ to 2 digits.
she's still dumb as shit.

>in b4 the MUH PORCELAIN TO STEEL fag
she's still weak as shit too.

>implying she isn't mindtricking the shit out of harry

The mother of dragons

I'M ACTING RAAHR

damn Rory is a good Hound
why did they cut this iconic scene from season 1?

I absolutely hate her face

obviously you stupid ass motherfucker

Matt Easton, Game of Thrones official historian archivist expert, on giants and their kit.

youtu.be/q3hyvg-CbSc

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

there's also the possibility that the "I had a plan to lure tywin west" thing was just something robb/blackfish made up to guilt him into marrying freyfu

Her face is her best part

so it was syrio that was beating sansa and who arya stabbed in the eyes

How come no one is talking about GRRM's new story?

>Sup Forums
>reading books

can I get a quicc rundown on it?

>It takes a man to rule. An Aegon, not an Egg. Kill the boy and let the man be born.
>Jon's real name is Aegon

POTTERY

you can't make an omelet....

without kicking some nuts

mashable.com/2017/05/09/george-r-r-martin-new-game-of-thrones-story-book-of-swords/#mAiqLyNYpSqk
Sorry for click shit

>more shit about targs
where is the 1000 page history of the tullys ffs

Sounds boring. Even the collected wisdom of Dolorous Edd would make for a better book.

I thought /got/ was facebook tier but with a thick layer of autism.

You don't want to know more about these fascinating characters?
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Elmo_Tully
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Grover_Tully
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Kermit_Tully

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

how is it like facebook at all?

Oh seven old and new gods, what Roose Bolton has become...

her eyebrows have a mind of their own

Why is it obvious?

ask your whore mother

Cast her

on a related note, was Jeyne W. an even bigger whore than Talisa?
>I just found out my brothers are both dead
>omg i'm so wet just forget about them and stick it in me already

oberyn would still be alive if not for edmure

Pyat Pree and his Warlocks minions.

pyat pree and his gang of faggots

She was pressured into it by her mother, so no more of a whore then Cat.

When I reread it, though, I honestly got the impression that Robb deeply regretted his decision because he found her kinda dull after the fact

Yea. But at least Jeyne wasn't a sassy anachronistic rich girl on a journey to, like, find herself and stuff.

DUBS CONFIRMED!

Pyat Pree and the Warcocks are faggots.

who /hype/ for trailer today?

What makes you think there will be a trailer today? GoT media fags usually let out teasers for the trailer before the actual trailer comes out.

She was a seductress sent by Tywin to destroy the Frey alliance. When successful Tywin notes that he is his fathers son. Referencing Neds first marriage.

They have released promotional material every three weeks since the end of march. They have already released a teaser and images so a trailer is the only thing left.

I agree, but her own level of guilt is debatable, like Rosalyn Frey. She might not have known that the betrayal was coming, and thought that her mother was trying to get a queen ship out of it.

Imagine getting to hit that Bolton puss

>it's a Roose only has a daughter and has to live a lifetime as a trap, generation.

The Boltons are masters of sex reassignment surgery, as Ramsay demonstrated on Theon.

CHOPPY CHOPPY YOUR PEE PEE

You forgot

>with a large ass

I want to cuddle with her so much she's just too adorable

large peasant girl with spunky ass

I'd pay her to skin me alive and wear my skin as a cloak.

>she will never tie you up to a cross and flay you alive
>she will never keep you locked in a cage like a pet and never let you shower, rarely even feed you, torture you if you happen to eat rats or bugs happening to walk in your cage

suffering, nothing but suffering