Based Max

Based Max

>max Landis has shit opinions
Thanks for the news.

>I support Mudslime scum
>>>/tumblr/

I can't agree with Max

The urge to punch that adult teenager is too damn strong

Something about stopped clocks. Max is still king douche.

I guess Kamala is one of the bad guys now

Anyone who sincerely uses "cringe" as a criticism doesn't deserve to be listened to.

Max is famous because his dad killed someone. Never forget.

BROKEN CLOCKS YOU FUCKTARD

But she's cute.

I sometimes feel like Max is making most of these threads himself

Spoken like true waifufag.

>Hating Kamala's silly adventures

And?

Don't we already have thread for this?

Upgraded

No fucking shit, user.

It is pandering, that's for sure. Nobody actually says anything about the character's personality or her adventures. It is all about her looks and being cute.

Hey Max, write that Zootopia fanfic we all know you had in mind. You know you like Wildehopps as a ship.

Thank you I tried

Landis needs to go back to ruining Superman while simultaneously having a better grasp at modernizing the character than Warner Brothers.

3 people actually.

I like Kamala and think she is good

but the only reason she exists and got pushed as hard was for diversity pandering.

still one of the better books to come from the diversity push. Already better than Carol.

Marvel has a long history of taking teen heroes and making them dark as fuck and then dropping them like a bad habit or just killing them.

so maybe this one will be protected from standard dark and edgy teen marvel book

Nice bait OP

as long as GWW and Sana are involved with the character, that should be the way it is.

>so maybe this one will be protected from standard dark and edgy teen marvel book

Hahaha haha hahaha.

Wait until they use her as a political pawn during Trump's presidency.

I love to add a bit of cream to my coffee

That's basically the same thing.

>Max Landis thinks two dead asian kids were not enough

I agree that both Ms Marvel and Max Landis are pieces of boring untalented shit.

Based Landis fighting back against the unwashed waves of cutecucks and waifufags.

I thought that Option A removes the word "good" and kinda makes it so he's presenting a double negative. Whereas Option B, the real tweet, presents a positive and a negative and a genuine question.

That's just how I read it at first.

Why not both?

I would say that Ms Marvel and his own comic output are more or less on par quality-wise, so I don't think he's got that much room to talk.

Haha yeah! So glad Max indirectly validates my racism by not liking Kamala! Total pandering!

>max landis tries to appeal to the alt-right crowd

What is pandering, why is it bad, and why are white characters not considered pandering to white people?

It's a cute and fun series. What's the big deal.

But it's different than what we're used to and that obviously means there's a sinister motivation behind it. It can't be that Marvel just wants to publish the fun stories of a Muslim superhero. It just can't!

I wanted to ask this the whole time but I had an inkling of how it would go, so I didn't. Thanks.

It's definitely pandery cringey garbage.

It's not enough for a comic to be good and funny. It also must not cater to anybody but me.

Ms. marvel is not good.

>Based
>Max Landis

Pick one OP

Waifufags BTFO

Thank god for people like Landis who still dare to care about the quality of comics.

a stopped clock would still be right twice a day though
faggot

y tho

The former is a description of Kate Leth's Hellcat, not Kamala.

Ahh. Much better.

>Anyone who sincerely uses "cringe" as a criticism doesn't deserve to be listened to.
So more than half of Sup Forums should be ignored?

>Liking Kamala's lolrandom XD webcomic tier adventures

Yeah, actually.

Yes,

>Wilson's Kamala Kahn, a brave adorable Ms Marvel. Before, no one knew who Ms Marvel was. Now she's the most female superhero ever! She even won a French comic book award because her book was so amazing. Kamala is such a great character because she is always happy and smiles (as oppose to other company's heroes who only brood all the time). She stands up to bigots and bullies but is still willing to save them because she loves all life amd is against killing. She told Nova to be more careful about collateral damage. She teaches young people that they aren't useless and not everything is their fault. She has pure beliefs and values. Plus she's funny and actually makes funny jokes and references.
>Max Landis's Superman: burns people's arms off, drinks alcohol, has loveless sex with random strangers, swears, leaves people to drown, bullies people, sees himself better than everyone else, unfunny, hurts people and takes pleasure in it, threatens to kill people (and means it), destroys property, frowns a lot. Appeals to edgy teen tryhards.
Max Landis is a douchebag and his movies are terrible.

How about posting an unedited screenshot next time, OP. Max Landis still has shit taste, but bait a little less transparently next time maybe

>this is how retarded tumblr is

I'd say most if not all tbqh

Fuck off Max

I love this fucking faggot.

>,
LOL

most of Sup Forums should always be ignored. The exceptions are scanbro(s), Sup Forums recommendations, and the rare times /tg/ gets something done.

>puts up a video calling non-SJWs sub human scum
>takes it down
>post about how PC Ms. Muslim is

He's shit

At least he's still right about Rey.

Yes. Of course.

So I guess he gave up trying to get that 'girl power' money huh?

Jew is a liberal except when it comes to Muslims, more news at 11.

>Not liking webcomics

Where in that tweet did Max say it was because she's brown? And white is the default, so you can't pander to a default setting. You're also a fucking idiot if you think simply having white characters means pandering to whites.

Not the one in real life.

He's not wrong tho, but what would I expected from this board who has been invaded by Tumblr and Reddit

The lack of self awareness is strong with this post, but I can't tell if it's bait because lots of people really do compartmentalize this much.

>pot calling kettle black

you idiots deserve each other

>people itt are trying to pretend Landis isn't our guy
Lmao

Fuck this faggot.

Thanks for writing what I was thinking, but didn't put down due to probable futility.

damn right especially when lewd

hide your hair, you fucking immodest slut

>People jerking off over half of a tweet
Jesus, at least read the thread before you post about OP, someone already showed the whole thing.

The weird thing about Landis is he has the superpower to see through the bullshit sometimes, but then he throws on bullshitifying shades just as quickly.

Though I guess you can suss something out and still enjoy it.

ITT: Hack triggers pedophiles

This is some weird advanced false flag bait

>tfw he's the only chance we have at getting an amazing Superman movie

The problem is that no one cares about Carol Danvers, so her sidekick upstages her by default. Their popularity amongst the fanbase is like that between Barry Allen and Wally West, before the later came back and acquired a fanbase. This has nothing to do with Tumblr, but with the fact that Kamala does Spider-Man's appeal better than Spider-Man does these days and is about as far towards the ideal of moe as Western media gets. Making Carol into a big deal was forced on the readers entirely due to her name, and her character has suffered from it due to the tendency to ignore the flawed character shit that made her more interesting, while write her now as whitebread; Kamala was an accidental success (which is the only way to really do it in comics), much like Damian Wayne, and like him is one of the few new characters to actually stick.

>before the former came back

Without question.

anything said by him loses it's value

This is not twtitter. You cannot retweet here. Do not just post twitter screencaps as the OP of a new thread. High quality images and informative posts, faggot.

KAMALA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

He's just made that no one liked his American Alien comic.

There are people on this board who outright say comics should pander to them because white males are the majority of comic book readers

This is Max Landis in a nutshell:

>Say something very MRA bro-esque
>Look like an SJW.
>Amass MRA fanbase
>Say something kind of feminist-esque and scare his fanbase off
>laugh his ass off because he hates both of those groups

>repeat 100 times

Yes

>But she's cute.
You literally worst than the fucking worst fucking waifu posters in Sup Forums. She is a boring "superhero fangirl turned actual hero" trope that webcomics love, with literally zero interesting aspects to her. Even fucking Empowered does this shit better.

Fuck you and fuck this piece of shit, just go jerk off to the dark skin tag on Sadpanda and spare of this garbage.

Being cute isn't about looks. It's about personality and quirks. The way they respond to stimuli. Stay ugly and uncute.

>no argument
lol faggot.

There's a difference between writing a good comic that your reader base will enjoy and writing pandering garbage that's little more than a gimmick book.

Well some comics should. And some comics should pander to SJWs. You don't get very fucking far with a product if it doesn't have a target audience.

It's the people who say comics pandering to someone other than them shouldn't be allowed who are the problem, and those people tend to be SJWs.

approximately 99% of Sup Forums should be ignored yes.

>Nobody actually says anything about the character's personality or her adventures. It is all about her looks and being cute.
"Cute" is a fine enough personality descriptor, but it's context dependent, and since you don't read comics, then you don't understand what people mean by it.

He's right though.
The only people who like kamala are waifufags.

>BUH SHE KYOOT

But you're a grown pasty white man who has never touched pussy before

So who gives a shit what you think, queer?

Hang yourself

>if you don't like Kamala you are racist

>What is pandering
White knighting sandpeople because they are backwards zealots who commit genocide
>why is it bad
Because Islam is imperialist and seeks the destruction of the west
>and why are white characters not considered pandering to white people?
Because whites were here first and there's way more of them than darkies and mudskins

Fuck you
Your religion sucks
Live in peace or don't live at all