Did you know Harley Quinn is an expert on psychopaths?

Did you know Harley Quinn is an expert on psychopaths?
Its almost like she has experience with them

I dunno what the point of this thread is but Harley's pretty cute in that last panel.

expert assessments from Harley Quinn

Did you know Harley Quinn had a gangbang with a bunch of men dressed like Joker at a convention?

Yeah, Suicide Squad Harley is like a whole different character from her solo book version.

....OP do you not know that Harley is a psychiatrist by trade?

And what's great about her is that it never feels ou of character AT ALL!

Harley Quinn is a manic pixie girl who is as skilled as the plot demands
A lot like Deadpool

Wait Harley is an M.D?
As in she is actually not some pop psychologist but a legit doctor?

Yeah, that's her backstory. Worked at Arkham as a psychiatrist, fell in love with Joker, and turned evil. She's generally a decent human being when he's not around.

Why is Harley a man?

It depends on if you follow Timm and Dini or their revisionist comics. She's either a legit doctor or a idiot well out of her depth.

>that manface

she looks like hisoka

an ugly hisoka

Literally girl Deadpool. Literally.

>Joker made her crazy and staying around the joker keeps her crazy

Not been shown to be true in a single canon you can ever imagine.
Even worse? She knows he's fucked up and she's fully aware of what she's helping him do.
They should throw the bitch in real jail for the rest of her life. She's not crazy. Just an evil cunt.

I really like the art here for some reason. Actually it's more that I like how they drew Harley with a long face and a bit of bone being shown.

Either way she's always a psychiatrist including in BtAS so she must be an M.D. Psychiatrists as opposed to psychologists MUST go through med school.

Although cute, the panel of her bumping up her grade with sex is a little silly only because it's pretty much impossible you could get through med school on that alone. Not that a lot of doctors aren't idiots. But you at least have to be "book smart" to some degree.

She looks like a tranny

>Joker made her crazy
>not canon in the slightest
Are you kidding me?

this gave me cancer

No... she's definitely crazy... went nuts when her Joker look-alike boyfriend died, blamed herself, attached herself to Joker, remained attached cause she believes she deserves the abuse. Her solo book was largely maniacal match-making, as in, "I'll see them together if it kills them," etc.

what happened to her pigtails in the seventh panel?

and wasn't she a psychologist, not a psychiatrist?